Conquer Club

Where is ICON ?

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Where is ICON ?

Postby Donelladan on Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:41 pm

What happened to ICON ? I missed the announcement that they disbanded somehow.
Brigadier Donelladan

Re: Where is ICON ?

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:31 pm

it is no more. :(
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby GoranZ on Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:37 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:it is no more. :(

A loss for the Clan World :O
I never knew that you guys had problems.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
General GoranZ

Postby i-andrei on Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:44 pm

Most of the members went awol after they saw a pic of Caff naked.
Pic is being retrofited as we speak in order to comply with cc forum rules.

The retrofiter unlikely to survive.
Major i-andrei

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:41 pm

It's an image I'll never be able to unburn out of my retinas.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:58 pm

ICONs existence is a direct correlation to how much Caff is posting. It's like pixy dust. And thus, Icon didn't have enough power to continue.
High Score: 3435
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:35 am

where is ICON?
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:46 am

Swimmerdude99 wrote:ICONs existence is a direct correlation to how much Caff is posting. It's like pixy dust. And thus, Icon didn't have enough power to continue.

you can f*ck off trying to get our players for a start though. we aint done.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:41 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Swimmerdude99 wrote:ICONs existence is a direct correlation to how much Caff is posting. It's like pixy dust. And thus, Icon didn't have enough power to continue.

You can f*ck off trying to say that I'm trying to get your players for a start though. I aint done that.

:lol:

You cute.
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:45 am

Swimmerdude99 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

You can f*ck off trying to say that I'm trying to get your players for a start though. I aint done that.

:lol:

You cute.

no no, you can f*ck off. i said it first, therefore my f*ck off is the first to be acknowledged. thank you.

REP did go knocking on some people's doors tho. maybe not yourself personally, but i didn't mean that. then again REP always do.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:52 am

It's funny you think that, when you probably already know they left cause they were done dealing with what they had going on not because I had some grand scheme. But you can act like the victim if you want. As far as I know they were going somewhere else regardless, they just happened to choose us. Every player in REP and I had talked about wanting a clan of friends for over 6months before it even became a real thing, myself included. All the clans I know of wished us well, I think you might be the only one that feels damaged.

I don't try to micromanage or control my players, so they can do as they want. REP players like where they are and enjoy playing with friends. It wouldn't surprise me if they do reach out to players from time to time.

Either way, I'm sorry to have hurt you so much that blind, false accusations are your thing ;)
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:38 pm

Not really sure what you're blabbering on about. I was just making some harmless jabs and thought you were doing the same. Guess "f*ck off" struck a nerve and made you overly defensive.

Regarding the formation of REP, three players joined you from ICON. One of whom we didn''t want in our clan, one we knew was leaving, and one is still a good friend. No hard feelings there at all.

Regarding the recent contacting of ICON players since we've temporarily disbanded, said reaching out was not done by people the player(s) call friends. Here's a direct quote:

REP was fishing yesterday as well. They wanted more players for their alresdy bloated roster.

Anyway, sorry you got so upset.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:40 pm

Your obsession with me being a poacher is a bit annoying. I just don't see why its your only basis for replying to me ever, especially since its baseless as you just pointed out with knowing those three left of their own will. I just want more attention :(
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:44 pm

I mean, I was never referencing REP's forming and the three perviously-ICON players whatsoever, that was all you. However whenever a clan approaches someone in a clan I'm running, I will call them out every single time. Even if it looks like our clan no longer exists, I'll still do it because I find it entertaining. Aint a particular gripe with you. In fact a couple people I consider friends on here approached another ICON player about potentially joining their clan, simply because they didn't know what was going on, and I have no issue with them at all. Really I have no issue with you. Other than the fact you get offended way too easily apparently.

The thing that's most amusing is how defensive people get over it. Especially when, fundamentally, there's nothing wrong with approaching other players who are already in clans. You're just asking a simple question. If the player is happy in their clan then it's harmless right? However, I'm defensive and protective so like I say, I'll call it out every time. Even if there's nothing wrong. It's fun.

Edit: by the way, I know which two REP players reached out to our guys and I know it wasn't you. Was never directing anything specifically at you.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:14 pm

I had always assumed since you talk about poaching so much as an issue. I definitely misunderstood that part. I too think its a bit odd to care anyways. We don't get paid to play this game, but some people act like its rival gangs when someone moves lol.
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:19 pm

If someone I don't like tries to poach then maybe I shout about it a bit louder, but poaching itself isn't an issue. If someone leaves then they weren't happy in the first place, at which point you can hardly call it poaching. Not a lot of interesting things happen these days and I love talking shit, so every time someone tries to poach from my clan I'll speak up. All just for fun. Usually.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:46 pm

Without it, this clan scene today would be boring as hell lol
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby hopalong on Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:46 pm

Interested in being poached? Drop me a line. I’ll turn you into an eggs Benedict with extra sauce faster than iam can rebrand his next clan.
Major hopalong

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:25 pm

hopalong wrote:Interested in being poached? Drop me a line. I’ll turn you into an eggs Benedict with extra sauce faster than iam can rebrand his next clan.

why you gotta bring up breakfast? now i'm GD hungry.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Devante on Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:24 pm

ICON left me traumatized.

Special thanks to Caff and Icon for bringing me into the clan world. Wouldn’t be as involved on this site if not for him reaching out and fairly involved lately, given tribe, tourneys, and f*cking olympics, by my standards anyway. Thanks also go out to all Icon members who were just as welcoming.

But on a serious note, I must say I have been left traumatized by the experience. It was horrid, horrific. Some say the worst. There’s just no coming back from it. I speak of course of the previously mentioned photo that circulated. I have been so affected by this that I have sold all my worldly possessions and now spend my days drinking beer, chasing trashy women, and living in my van down by the river!

There’s no coming back, really. That damn photo...why goats, just why were there so many goats...
Major Devante
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby rockfist on Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:44 pm

I always pictured Caff as a one goat man….so you are telling me I’m wrong about that?
Major rockfist

Postby Devante on Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:58 pm

So many goats....there were just so many
Major Devante
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby Keefie on Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:58 pm

Devante wrote:So many goats....there were just so many

Some managed to get away.... They were the lucky few

Click image to enlarge.
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Devante on Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:09 am

Lmfao your last pic is a mule though, didn’t see any of those. That’s when a donkey fuckmms a horse. So there’s a weird eyed Mule. Looks crossed eye the bugger. Ai t normal
Major Devante
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:06 am

you guys are just amateurs, which is why you're not invited to my new clan, the Gang Of Anus Ticklers.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Next

Return to Clans