Page 3 of 5

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:16 pm
by jiminski
chapcrap wrote:
friendly1 wrote:TSM is a very good home for any of you who are looking for a new one.

This is true unless you are a banana. Don't let them lure you if you are a banana.


It is the destiny of some to become banana flavoured monki-poop.... don't knock it till you've tried Chap!

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:13 pm
by skillfull
jiminski wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
friendly1 wrote:TSM is a very good home for any of you who are looking for a new one.

This is true unless you are a banana. Don't let them lure you if you are a banana.


It is the destiny of some to become banana flavoured monki-poop.... don't knock it till you've tried Chap!

hehe

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:42 am
by friendly1
In the eyes of a monki the world is a gem. We celebrate our laziness and camaraderie within a group of no kings or peasants but warriors all. Our mirth is reserved looking in from the outside but once through the hourglass you are enveloped in the surrounding joy and humor. Our wrath is subtle, and rarely openly delivered. It never dissipates, it never disappears.

And battle! Slow to rouse, we are a rock atop a mountain. Pushed over the edge our strength and velocity is slight in its origin but grows... and gains and grows, a thunder of monki's singly focused - BATTLE!

We honor those who stand against us. We honor those who have fallen; we honor those who have left us prone. We honor those who are no more and those yet to come. We shall never honor those who cross the line, whose deeds are unforgiven. You are rare; exceptional in your ability to give offense. You are not welcome, you are remembered.

We encourage those friends who would join us. The road is long. There are trials. None are excepted. Many are rejected. Not all can be Monki's, not all would choose to be. For those who are, we await you.

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:20 am
by skillfull
friendly1 wrote:In the eyes of a monki the world is a gem. We celebrate our laziness and camaraderie within a group of no kings or peasants but warriors all. Our mirth is reserved looking in from the outside but once through the hourglass you are enveloped in the surrounding joy and humor. Our wrath is subtle, and rarely openly delivered. It never dissipates, it never disappears.

And battle! Slow to rouse, we are a rock atop a mountain. Pushed over the edge our strength and velocity is slight in its origin but grows... and gains and grows, a thunder of monki's singly focused - BATTLE!

We honor those who stand against us. We honor those who have fallen; we honor those who have left us prone. We honor those who are no more and those yet to come. We shall never honor those who cross the line, whose deeds are unforgiven. You are rare; exceptional in your ability to give offense. You are not welcome, you are remembered.

We encourage those friends who would join us. The road is long. There are trials. None are excepted. Many are rejected. Not all can be Monki's, not all would choose to be. For those who are, we await you.

=D> =D> =D>

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:50 pm
by LewisJB3
Good day TSM. I joined Conquer Club years ago and have recently returned to active gaming. I enjoy spanking and bananas. For as it says in the BOMB (Book Of Monkey Behavior) - "Bananas are good for potassium and causing enemies to fall over." Translated by Google And elsewhere, it is written - "An enemy on the ground is easier to spank." Translated by Google

Anyway, may I join your group?

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:09 pm
by laughingcavalier
LewisJB3 wrote:Good day TSM. I joined Conquer Club years ago and have recently returned to active gaming. I enjoy spanking and bananas. For as it says in the BOMB (Book Of Monkey Behavior) - "Bananas are good for potassium and causing enemies to fall over." Translated by Google And elsewhere, it is written - "An enemy on the ground is easier to spank." Translated by Google

Anyway, may I join your group?


Well LewisJB you seem to have a monki-like spirit and I don't know if you have given up on us after all these weeks but I'll send you a pm and let's see where we get to.

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:50 am
by tankgirl99
Hi, I was wondering if I could join you guys?

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:51 am
by jiminski
tankgirl99 wrote:Hi, I was wondering if I could join you guys?


Hello there, is tankgirl your favourite film or are you a female who works with armoured combat vehicles?
- remember, there may not be a correct answer

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:01 pm
by tankgirl99
Neither, my boyfriend loves the film and compares me to her sometimes so seemed apt. :)

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:03 pm
by jiminski
tankgirl99 wrote:Neither, my boyfriend loves the film and compares me to her sometimes so seemed apt. :)


heheh that was the correct answer!

Ok 99, i've posted in our forum and we'll have a chat. I'll get back to you.. if i don't please give me a nudge... I am highly unreliable!

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:07 pm
by tankgirl99
Haha, cool cheers.

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:11 pm
by WElRDLY
I would like to join the clan. I can't say I'm an exceptional player, often reckless and on a rampage. Monkey like, from Toronto, Canada. If you accept me then choose to banish me, I will try and not puke banana at you all.. or toss my primate feces.

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:38 pm
by laughingcavalier
jiminski wrote:
tankgirl99 wrote:Neither, my boyfriend loves the film and compares me to her sometimes so seemed apt. :)


heheh that was the correct answer!

Ok 99, i've posted in our forum and we'll have a chat. I'll get back to you.. if i don't please give me a nudge... I am highly unreliable!



He is unreliable even by monki standards which is saying something. I wonder what is up - I'll go see....

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:40 pm
by laughingcavalier
WElRDLY wrote:I would like to join the clan. I can't say I'm an exceptional player, often reckless and on a rampage. Monkey like, from Toronto, Canada. If you accept me then choose to banish me, I will try and not puke banana at you all.. or toss my primate feces.


Nicely said WEIRDLY and thanks for thinking of us but I'm afraid with a score under 1000 and a 4.7 rating we couldn't really consider you for membership.

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:51 am
by merch313
Hola monkies are you guys still recruiting?

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:08 am
by laughingcavalier
PM will be sent

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:43 pm
by friendly1
And the swing through the tree's carries on.

Always on the lookout for more monkies, let us know if you are interested in joining up.

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:12 pm
by friendly1
Soo a sad couple of months for the monkeys, many of the old guard are retiring or have retired from Conquer Club after several years of playing together :(

We are actively on the lookout for some young guns to fill open spots, ideally we like a roster of about 20 active players. We have a solId core of 15 right now, so if any players are interested in trying the primate side of CC post here, shoot us a pm, throw a banana at one of us... whatever works :D

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:40 am
by owenshooter
jiminski wrote:It is the destiny of some to become banana flavoured monki-poop.... don't knock it till you've tried Chap!

i was just about to beg my way into this bunch... but hang on, i have to try your banana flavoured monki-POP to get in? hmmm.. not sure...-J├ęsus noir

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:49 am
by RiskTycoon
We are looking to fill some spots with well qualified applicants.

if you've ever considered joining a clan and want some great folks to play alongside with
then send us a PM!

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:10 pm
by iAmCaffeine
Isn't owen well qualified?

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:27 pm
by jcmagno
iAmCaffeine wrote:Isn't owen well qualified?


he didn't answer for join... :)

we will be in contact with any interested player! :P

jc

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:05 am
by Offa
Hello. I have never been part of a clan before. Can you advise how do I go about joining? Thanx!

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:21 am
by skillfull
Offa wrote:Hello. I have never been part of a clan before. Can you advise how do I go about joining? Thanx!

A respond has been sent.