Conquer Club

Grim Reapers [Competitive][Selective Recruiting]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Grim Reapers [Competitive][Selective Recruiting]

Postby xman5151 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:38 pm

The Grim Reapers have chosen this period to once again open our recruitment doors as we use our scythes to determine if any are worthy of joining.

Of course, every competitive clan has guidelines, suggestions, "requirements" and we are no different. Although these do not guarantee entry, they are characteristics which are looked favorably upon:

[R]esponsible - You must act in a manner which will not be an embarrassment.
[E]xperimental - It won't hurt if you feel that you are capable of more complex maps, even enjoying them.
[A]ctive - 99% turns taken.
[P]oints - Ideally, 1600 is a minimum. If this is dropped below during a trial period, so be it, nobody is perfect.
[E]xperienced - A minimum of a bronze in all team game types is always a good thing to see.
[R]elaxed - Joining a clan is not an overnight process, you must not expect it to be so.
[S]pecial - Everyone is different, but we're looking for that unique something that makes you stand out. What makes you stand out?

If you think you belong with the Reapers, reply to this thread or message me. Even if you don't quite meet the above "requirements", it doesn't mean we don't want you, it just means you have to give us more proof that you're capable. We aren't looking for quantity, we're looking for quality, so that's what we expect...a high quality.

Every person will go through an assessment process, but this will be discussed later. If you've played in team games with (or against) Reapers in the past, we'd gladly love to see what you've got. Not everyone will be successful, but you don't know if you don't try.
Private xman5151

Re: Grim Reapers [Competitive][Selective Recruiting]

Postby drunkmunky on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Duuuude...where's the Reaper Pic?
Major drunkmunky

Postby xman5151 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:45 pm

drunkmunky wrote:Duuuude...where's the Reaper Pic?

Somehow it didn't copy over, do we have you back?!?!
Private xman5151

Postby kmhebert on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:17 am

Following up on some selective invites we have sent out, I just wanted to encourage any strong team players to send a PM if you'd like to tryout with Grim Reapers. We are deliberately a small, tightly knit clan but we would like to add 1-2 new players in the near future. If you'd like to play in multiple games per clan war, compete in clan league events, and fight frequent large scale clan wars, please give us your consideration. Just ask myself, akabob2, or Clan President xman5151 and we will set up some tryout games.

kmhebert
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby xman5151 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Grim Reapers would like to publicly welcome our newest members!

Ginger Dragon & croucherkid!!!!!!!!! Congrats and welcome =D>
Private xman5151

Postby chap6323 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:48 pm

I'd like to join if you have a slot! I have been playing CC for years but just got active membership.

Thanks!
Cook chap6323

Postby jak111 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:50 pm

I think by my avi picture alone I should gain entrance ;D (Had it since the start back in 09 so :P)

Anyway, on a serious note, I am an active player and volunteer in the community ranging from newsletter articles to hosting forum "Mafia" games.

In the 737 completed/ongoing games, I have 408 of them with 3+ players. 41% win ratio against most 3+ games I think is pretty darn good. Just gotta get out of this bad dice streak I've been having for the past 2 months where 6-10 troops fail against 1-3 constantly. >.<

I'm a deadly fog player. Game 14149960 probably one of my best examples. I had all player locations marked within the first 4 rounds and I passed off as a non-threat long enough to establish enough troops to take the objective.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Feudal.Warrior on Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:15 pm

Hi im looking to join a clan.... im willing to Listen, commuicate. follow the lead of the players who know the maps well.. even lead if need be... my strongest map is Feudal War..
i think good commuication between players is the essance of winning games.
lok foweard to your reply... F.W.
Major Feudal.Warrior

Postby danielson on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:45 am

i stand at the do and knock
Sergeant 1st Class danielson

Return to Clan Archives