Conquer Club

Agents of the Chaotic Empire [Social]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Agents of the Chaotic Empire [Actively recruiting] [4-0]

Postby angola on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:45 pm

A hearty welcome aboard to Geger.
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Lieutenant angola

Re: Agents of the Chaotic Empire [Actively recruiting] [4-1]

Postby Bishup on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Been thinkin about a clan to jion. I'd say this would be my first choice. I like ur mission statement and self descriptors. And only playing solo games is gettin a lil boring, though I do love a good ol 1v1.
As for myself, I'm just some dude from philly, USA. Ain't a fan of drama, and I'm not one to bounce around.
To say I'm an elite player wouldn't be my style, but I'm confident in my ability.
New to a lot of maps and to CC in general, but learning quickly, while actively winning maps iv never played, so I do believe I would be an asset to the team.

If you agree that is a possibility, and your open to long winded individuals, send me a PM.
-cheers
Lieutenant Bishup

Postby angola on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:51 am

Shady-Jim wrote:Been thinkin about a clan to jion. I'd say this would be my first choice. I like ur mission statement and self descriptors. And only playing solo games is gettin a lil boring, though I do love a good ol 1v1.
As for myself, I'm just some dude from philly, USA. Ain't a fan of drama, and I'm not one to bounce around.
To say I'm an elite player wouldn't be my style, but I'm confident in my ability.
New to a lot of maps and to CC in general, but learning quickly, while actively winning maps iv never played, so I do believe I would be an asset to the team.

If you agree that is a possibility, and your open to long winded individuals, send me a PM.
-cheers

Hello Shady-Jim. Someone will send you a PM today.

Thanks for the interest.
Lieutenant angola

Postby angola on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:23 pm

Agents of the Chaotic Empire would like to welcome BluU aboard.
Lieutenant angola

Postby angola on Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:07 pm

ACE would like go give a warm welcome to Hoot20, formerly of AQOH and Retribution. Welcome aboard, Hoot!
Lieutenant angola

Re: Agents of the Chaotic Empire [Actively recruiting] [5-1]

Postby angola on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:30 am

Agents of the Chaotic Empire would like to give a hearty welcome to our newest member: PerkinsRooster!

Welcome aboard to the best clan on the site!
Lieutenant angola

Re: Agents of the Chaotic Empire [Selective recruiting] [2-0

Postby EagleByRob on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:46 pm

swimmerdude99 wrote:
Genoke wrote:
angola wrote:We are always on the lookout for new players. If you want to join the clan that will soon be near the top of the F400 Rankings, post here or send one of our leaders a PM.

first you merge and kick out half of the players, then you need new ones?....looks like a clean up of lowest players first, then trying to add higher ones?

Commander was on Vacation when the merger happened.

Of course he was and yes I was cut!
Major EagleByRob

Re: Agents of the Chaotic Empire [Actively recruiting] [6-1]

Postby jj3044 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:13 pm

In other news, ACE is looking for another stellar player or two to fill out our ranks! Please inquire within!
Colonel jj3044

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:31 am

DRAMA.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby jj3044 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:33 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:DRAMA.

None here. This is likely the most drama free clan on the site. Quite a close brotherhood actually.

If anyone would like to join our ranks, let us know!
Colonel jj3044

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:28 pm

jj3044 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:DRAMA.

None here. This is likely the most drama free clan on the site. Quite a close brotherhood actually.

If anyone would like to join our ranks, let us know!

Not personally aware of many clans with internal drama. Aeternus certainly doesn't have any. I was referencing the little discussion above.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby hyposquasher on Tue May 05, 2015 8:44 am

Are you a talented player looking for a clan to call home? ACE is an established top-3 clan, always looking to continue our climb to claim the top spot. Think you can help?

ACE are always on the lookout for exceptional, new players to join our ranks. If you think you have what it takes, we'd love to chat with you. Send a PM!
This image cannot be clicked.

High Score: 4112 - 11-30-2014
New High Score: 4164 - 4/9/20
New High Score: 4315 - 4/5/21
General hyposquasher

Postby angola on Tue May 05, 2015 11:26 pm

ACE would like to welcome WILLIAMS5232, formally of the Pig Renters. Welcome aboard!
Lieutenant angola

Re: Agents of the Chaotic Empire [Actively recruiting] [6-2]

Postby grimreaper122 on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:09 pm

hey im a player who loves the game risk and your clan is the best so i want to join pls let me in
Private grimreaper122

Re: Agents of the Chaotic Empire [Social]

Postby angola on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:07 am

Well, it is a sad day in ACE land. We never reached the mountain top we set out to achieve, though we came close at times and certainly had some great victories and battles. But with dwindling numbers we have made the difficult choice to retire the Agents of the Chaotic Empire and enter the land of social groups.

Thanks for the good run, fellow Agents. It's been a pleasure to lead and play with such a fine group.

angola
Lieutenant angola

Postby rockfist on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:22 am

Speaking for TOFU, we are sad to see this happen. You've been a worthy and fair opponent that has given us many good battles in the past.
Major rockfist

Postby Gen. Ramsarelli on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:37 am

It IS a sad time that a great era has come to an end but by no means should it be a reflection of leadership. Every one of our captains have been superb in my opinion of professional, thorough and fair leadership. Our demise is more a victim of life's circumstances. People get busy, lives take a different path with new priorities and sometimes you just have sever the low lying fruit to stay afloat. All completely understandable. Still sad, but understandable.

Let it be on record though that I appreciate all of ACE's leaders and fellow members and with great pride I proclaim a lifelong friendship to each and every one of you. It truly has been a priveledge fighting beside you over the years.

>cheers<
Major Gen. Ramsarelli

Postby pconnolly365 on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:12 am

I'm welling up here.
:cry: :cry:

8 yrs+ with Empire>>ACE all gone in a flash.
As GR said RL takes us all on various paths, we've had births & marriages but thankfully no deaths within the clan, so much to celebrate.
Our leaders have been exemplary over the years and it's been a hoot getting to know every one of my brothers in arms. Thankfully we can at least remain social so whichever way the survivors turn, be it to other clans or to
playing casually we will remain friends for a very long time to come.

Gen. Ramsarelli wrote:It IS a sad time that a great era has come to an end but by no means should it be a reflection of leadership. Every one of our captains have been superb in my opinion of professional, thorough and fair leadership. Our demise is more a victim of life's circumstances. People get busy, lives take a different path with new priorities and sometimes you just have sever the low lying fruit to stay afloat. All completely understandable. Still sad, but understandable.

Let it be on record though that I appreciate all of ACE's leaders and fellow members and with great pride I proclaim a lifelong friendship to each and every one of you. It truly has been a priveledge fighting beside you over the years.

>cheers<
=D> =D> =D>
Lieutenant pconnolly365

Postby catnipdreams on Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:00 pm

Good luck everyone! A sad day, for sure; I remember my old Empire buddies with a smile, and always enjoyed playing against Empire/ACE teams - top notch competition. Anyone looking for a new home with a competitive clan is more than welcome to contact TOFU - we are always interested in quality players. Feline hugs available!
Major catnipdreams

Postby IcePack on Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:19 pm

Sad day, as long as I've been around EMP/AOC & more recently ACE has always been a well respected fun clan to compete against. We've enjoyed getting to compete in a few wars / leagues.
Good to see you'll stay social and not gone for good. Good luck to the remaining members who find new homes
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:17 pm

I'm certainly not in the least of those saddened by the completion of the Empire/ACE days. 6 years ago I was brought into a competitive group as a young dude, it was cool to finish my high school/college years competing and making friendships with some awesome people. I was counting the other day how many Empire people I had played with are completely gone from the site and counted 9 total of my favorite partners having moved on, due to RL things. Hopefully they will come back sometime to reconnect with. But for now I'll be content to stay friends, and players with some of my clan members socially. Its been real fun, ACE.
High Score: 3435
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby JJ41375 on Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:40 pm

Very difficult decision for all of us to make. I will always have a special place for my fellow ACE (AOC and EMP) clan mates.

Good luck to everybody with the future challenges and opportunities (real life and CC)!!

Thanks Mates!!!

JJ
Colonel JJ41375
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Arama86n on Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:49 am

To those retiring; Take care, and thanks for the games over the years.
To those staying; Best of luck finding a new home that suits you.

A sad day.
Major Arama86n

Postby jetsetwilly on Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:55 am

Sad day :( I've been gone a while but hoped to return some day. We had some great times.
Captain jetsetwilly

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives