Conquer Club

Agents of the Chaotic Empire [Actively recruiting] [5-1]

Join a clan, or make a new clan.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Agents of the Chaotic Empire [Actively recruiting] [4-0]

Postby angola on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:45 pm

A hearty welcome aboard to Geger.

Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Major angola

Medals: 111
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (15) Tournament Contribution (19) General Contribution (3)

Re: Agents of the Chaotic Empire [Actively recruiting] [4-1]

Postby Shady-Jim on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Been thinkin about a clan to jion. I'd say this would be my first choice. I like ur mission statement and self descriptors. And only playing solo games is gettin a lil boring, though I do love a good ol 1v1.
As for myself, I'm just some dude from philly, USA. Ain't a fan of drama, and I'm not one to bounce around.
To say I'm an elite player wouldn't be my style, but I'm confident in my ability.
New to a lot of maps and to CC in general, but learning quickly, while actively winning maps iv never played, so I do believe I would be an asset to the team.

If you agree that is a possibility, and your open to long winded individuals, send me a PM.
-cheers
Lieutenant Shady-Jim

Medals: 10
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby angola on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:51 am

Shady-Jim wrote:Been thinkin about a clan to jion. I'd say this would be my first choice. I like ur mission statement and self descriptors. And only playing solo games is gettin a lil boring, though I do love a good ol 1v1.
As for myself, I'm just some dude from philly, USA. Ain't a fan of drama, and I'm not one to bounce around.
To say I'm an elite player wouldn't be my style, but I'm confident in my ability.
New to a lot of maps and to CC in general, but learning quickly, while actively winning maps iv never played, so I do believe I would be an asset to the team.

If you agree that is a possibility, and your open to long winded individuals, send me a PM.
-cheers

Hello Shady-Jim. Someone will send you a PM today.

Thanks for the interest.

Major angola

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (5)

Postby angola on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:23 pm

Agents of the Chaotic Empire would like to welcome BluU aboard.

Major angola

Postby angola on Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:07 pm

ACE would like go give a warm welcome to Hoot20, formerly of AQOH and Retribution. Welcome aboard, Hoot!

Major angola

Previous

Return to Create/Join a Competitive Clan