Conquer Club

Looking for active clan to play/train with

Join a clan, or make a new clan.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Looking for active clan to play/train with

Postby Hacktastic on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:48 pm

I have extensive experience playing the standard classic RISK board game and some other variations. I am actively trying to learn some of the formats on CC but even if I haven't played it I am sure I can hold my own. I know my ranking suggests I may not be very good but I just started and that is subject to change drastically soon.
Private Hacktastic

Re: Looking for active clan to play/train with

Postby swimmerdude99 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:46 pm

If you are interested we have a group called Pocket Aces for helping bring up talent, if you would like to try some team game practice, shoot me a pm and I'll set some up!

High Score: 2992
Captain swimmerdude99

Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1)

Return to Create/Join a Competitive Clan