Conquer Club

[Competitive]the Bullet-Proof Bandits

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Competitive]the Bullet-Proof Bandits

Postby jbrettlip on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:05 pm

It isn't just 5 new members, we have joined forces with another clan. be prepared to be jealous, people.
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby whitestazn88 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:20 pm

jbrettlip wrote:It isn't just 5 new members, we have joined forces with another clan. be prepared to be jealous, people.

from the looks of it, i'm assuming DRS?
Lieutenant whitestazn88

Postby Skittles! on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:20 am

Yo.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby owenshooter on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:39 pm

Skittles! wrote:Yo.

i can see Skittles! avatar already...-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Dancing Mustard on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:37 am

Welcome to Jizz-City.
Population: Me.
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby Skittles! on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:58 am

Sounds like a nice city. May I join?

Those skittles better not taste fishy. :x
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby Bruceswar on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:10 am

Skittles! wrote:Sounds like a nice city. May I join?

Those skittles better not taste fishy. :x

:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Private 1st Class Bruceswar

Postby owenshooter on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:01 am

anyone else stepping up to take the blind bandit taste test?-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby HardAttack on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:55 pm

owenshooter wrote:

Where can i buy of those candies from owen ? :D
Colonel HardAttack

Postby owenshooter on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:26 pm

just added three more to the fold... i can't believe nobody wants to be a bandit!-0
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Kotaro on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Why the desperate need for new members owen? What's happening in the BpB that requires new members?
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Captain Kotaro

Postby Evil Semp on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:58 pm

HardAttack wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

Never mind the candies I want to know where to get the dish!
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby hellgunner23 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Evil Semp wrote:
HardAttack wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

Never mind the candies I want to know where to get the dish!

I want both. and i would like to join the BPB...I've been getting better at this game and i think That if i joined a clan I could get even better. Could i join?
Sergeant hellgunner23

Postby nagerous on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:11 pm

All candidates interested in joining are required to write a 2000 word essay as to the reasons why they should be accepted into the clan and this is to be sent to owenshooter, fruitcake and jbrettlip.
Captain nagerous

Postby fwblb on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:04 pm

i believe targetman has been nominated within our forums.
Major fwblb

Postby ronsizzle on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:21 am

nagerous wrote:All candidates interested in joining are required to write a 2000 word essay as to the reasons why they should be accepted into the clan and this is to be sent to owenshooter, fruitcake and jbrettlip.

damn, i wanted to join too....my a.d.d. kicks in after 76 words, i have no shot.
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby happy2seeyou on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:32 pm

ronc8649 wrote:
nagerous wrote:All candidates interested in joining are required to write a 2000 word essay as to the reasons why they should be accepted into the clan and this is to be sent to owenshooter, fruitcake and jbrettlip.

damn, i wanted to join too....my a.d.d. kicks in after 76 words, i have no shot.

I doubt not being able to type after 76 words is whats keeping you from joining the BpB

-Milk Juggs
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby Prankcall on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:48 pm

What...Ron is a BEaST you better recognize girl.....Pick-up that Talent...
Sergeant 1st Class Prankcall

Postby Sandstorm1903 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Wait, you'll actually consider me if I write a 2000 word essay? I mean I do that every few nights for my AP classes XD!
Anyways, I am pretty damn addicted to CC and can't stop joining games. I'm OK at assassin and that's mainly why my score is going up and my win % is crap. Truly, I just want some friends on here! I mean really, everyone has their little clans and friends while I am the newbie who only ever says "gl all". Not anymore! 8-[

So yeah, get to know me, don't judge me off my first few posts or games and it'd be cool. If you're extremely picky, I was caught for multies two weeks back but have upgraded to premium (obviously) and really integrated myself into the community.

Anyways, feel free to try me out and invite me to a game (I suck at doubs, trips and quads mostly because I get the worst teammates, that's anotehr reason why I want good friends/clan so I can actually experience a few non-failure team games!).

-Sandy

P.S. Don't forget! Mr. T says, "Don't be a fool, wrap your tool!"
Cadet Sandstorm1903

Postby Mr Changsha on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:20 am

Sandstorm1903 wrote: If you're extremely picky, I was caught for multies two weeks back

'Extremely picky'...I like the sound of this chap. Just a bit of harmless fun creating multiple accounts to get around the 4 game rule (well I'm assuming here).

To be honest with you, as I liked your post (and this may the first honest post written by a BpB in this thread in about, ooh, a year) I'll tell you the complete truth. You haven't got enough experience to join nor do you have a sponsor WITH enough experience to support you. There are only three ways around this:

1. Send me 100 dollars. Simple, and you are in...I've brought many pointless people to the BpB and they've yet to stop me.

2. Give owenshooter your account details so he can charge around the forums like a demented warhorse again. That'll get you in.

3. Inform young nagerous (the resident young buck) that you are a young, easy on the eye and easy to bang young strumpet who just loves a drunken' university student with a strange need to swipe stuff when pissed and again, he'll have you in faster than he imagines he could get it into you!!!

However if you don't have 100 dollars, feel uncomfortable about letting owen on to your account or feel positively sick at the thought of nagerous masturbating all over your avatar then I can but think the BpB is not for you.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby nagerous on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:22 am

LOL, nice one Changsha!
Captain nagerous

Postby lord voldemort on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:26 am

Mr Changsha wrote:
Sandstorm1903 wrote: If you're extremely picky, I was caught for multies two weeks back

'Extremely picky'...I like the sound of this chap. Just a bit of harmless fun creating multiple accounts to get around the 4 game rule (well I'm assuming here).

To be honest with you, as I liked your post (and this may the first honest post written by a BpB in this thread in about, ooh, a year) I'll tell you the complete truth. You haven't got enough experience to join nor do you have a sponsor WITH enough experience to support you. There are only three ways around this:

1. Send me 100 dollars. Simple, and you are in...I've brought many pointless people to the BpB and they've yet to stop me.

2. Give owenshooter your account details so he can charge around the forums like a demented warhorse again. That'll get you in.

3. Inform young nagerous (the resident young buck) that you are a young, easy on the eye and easy to bang young strumpet who just loves a drunken' university student with a strange need to swipe stuff when pissed and again, he'll have you in faster than he imagines he could get it into you!!!

However if you don't have 100 dollars, feel uncomfortable about letting owen on to your account or feel positively sick at the thought of nagerous masturbating all over your avatar then I can but think the BpB is not for you.

i laughed so loud that i woke up the entire house
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby Sandstorm1903 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Mr Changsha wrote:

Well considering I would rather save my money for a new laptop (this one is going down the drain.. literally after I smash it to bits) and Although I would like to support CC addicts who can only get their bit of social life on the local library's computer, I'm going to wave this money in your face instead!

[INSERT EPIC FAIL, COULD NOT POST PICTURE DUE TO NEWBIE COOTIES]

Anyways, yeah I kinda suck at everything except assassin, so I'm working on it ha! Oh and choice number 2 sounds horrid. Only number 3 sounds a bit fair. I mean by looking at nagerous's profile, he only has a creepy picture of some singer I can't place and a signature talking about Milk Juggs XD!

But yeah, I understand. I'm a newb still. One day, maybe.. in like a year or so, ha.. or after I've won a few tournaments!
Cadet Sandstorm1903

Postby nagerous on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:18 am

It's Lou Reed motherfunker and Happy2seeYou added the Milk Juggs comment when she was sitting for me the other day.
Captain nagerous

Postby Sandstorm1903 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:23 pm

:lol: I'm the new generation, I don't know who Lou Reed is.

Anyways, I didn't say anything was wrong with your signature. I mean.. I like milk.. and juggs.. :oops: :roll:
Cadet Sandstorm1903

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives