Conquer Club

The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Join a clan, or make a new clan.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:35 pm

Arama86n wrote:The Odd Fellows Union is excited to welcome our newest player Leroy Gibbs =D> =D>
You are most certainly making history here Leroy, to be accepted into TOFU with zero team medals is unprecedented.
We expect great things. :mrgreen:

Glad you found yourself a home Leroy.
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
User avatar
Brigadier Extreme Ways
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am
2

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby betiko on Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:36 pm

I love how he has 20 something games under the belt and he already made a list of most memorable victories and all on his wall.. Blitzaholic would be proud :lol:
Image
User avatar
Major betiko
 
Posts: 10935
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: location, location
22

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby rockfist on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:22 pm

I'll start giving him the business soon about how he is way behind my pace after twenty games. :D
Image
User avatar
Major rockfist
 
Posts: 1907
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:17 pm
Location: On the Wings of Death.
322

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby Arama86n on Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:06 am

betiko wrote:I love how he has 20 something games under the belt and he already made a list of most memorable victories and all on his wall.. Blitzaholic would be proud :lol:

Personally I wish I hadn't wasted my first 500 games f***ing around.
Refreshing to see someone go for it from day one :)
Image
Major Arama86n
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby Extreme Ways on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:52 am

Arama86n wrote:
betiko wrote:I love how he has 20 something games under the belt and he already made a list of most memorable victories and all on his wall.. Blitzaholic would be proud :lol:

Personally I wish I hadn't wasted my first 500 games f***ing around.
Refreshing to see someone go for it from day one :)

I'm very eager to see how fast Zac will pick up some more complex maps. He's doing fine on USA2.1, so it looks very promising.

iAmCaffeine wrote:I wonder who he is.

Good question. He's new, very new. He caught my eye because he's in my SoC teamtraining team, but before he had already played for example USA2.1 dubs with loutil. Recommended him to play with Don and what happened after that is beyond my knowledge, but he got himself to TOFU.
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
User avatar
Brigadier Extreme Ways
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am
2

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby loutil on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:47 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:I'm very eager to see how fast Zac will pick up some more complex maps. He's doing fine on USA2.1, so it looks very promising.



He has work to do in that area but exhibits all the traits you would want in a good student. He has plus instincts and the potential to be a strong player. I believe in short order he will be an average TOFU player. To early to predict if his games rises beyond that, but I am hopeful 8-) .
Image
User avatar
Field Marshal loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby Extreme Ways on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:27 pm

loutil wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:I'm very eager to see how fast Zac will pick up some more complex maps. He's doing fine on USA2.1, so it looks very promising.



He has work to do in that area but exhibits all the traits you would want in a good student. He has plus instincts and the potential to be a strong player. I believe in short order he will be an average TOFU player. To early to predict if his games rises beyond that, but I am hopeful 8-) .

You didnt specifically highly it, but his communication is excellent.
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
User avatar
Brigadier Extreme Ways
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am
2

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby loutil on Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:52 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:
loutil wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:I'm very eager to see how fast Zac will pick up some more complex maps. He's doing fine on USA2.1, so it looks very promising.



He has work to do in that area but exhibits all the traits you would want in a good student. He has plus instincts and the potential to be a strong player. I believe in short order he will be an average TOFU player. To early to predict if his games rises beyond that, but I am hopeful 8-) .

You didnt specifically highly it, but his communication is excellent.

Yes, he is a chatty fellow :lol: .
All joking aside, strong communication is a strong base to build from. He certainly has that.
Image
User avatar
Field Marshal loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby rockfist on Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:21 pm

TOFU is pleased to welcome Extreme Ways into our clan. :D
Image
User avatar
Major rockfist
 
Posts: 1907
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:17 pm
Location: On the Wings of Death.
322

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby Extreme Ways on Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:38 pm

rockfist wrote:TOFU is pleased to welcome Extreme Ways into our clan. :D

As noticed by quite some members, I left the VDLL. Took a while to finalize, but now I'm a happy TOFU member.
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
User avatar
Brigadier Extreme Ways
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am
2

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby owenshooter on Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Dualta wrote:
owenshooter wrote:that was the point, thought you might be able to contact him... cheers... and as soon as i'm a busted multi cheat, i'll come apply!! thanks for the help!!!-Jésus noir

We look forward to your application :lol:

well, still not a busted multi cheat like Great Ollie, so i guess i still can't apply. you guys seem alright without me for now, but keep me on your "maybe" list, please!! thanks! you guys are ok!!-Bj
Image
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
User avatar
Lieutenant owenshooter
 
Posts: 13018
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:
rockfist wrote:TOFU is pleased to welcome Extreme Ways into our clan. :D

As noticed by quite some members, I left the VDLL. Took a while to finalize, but now I'm a happy TOFU member.


gl there mate!
Image
User avatar
Major betiko
 
Posts: 10935
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: location, location
22

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby Arama86n on Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:14 am

Extreme Ways wrote:
rockfist wrote:TOFU is pleased to welcome Extreme Ways into our clan. :D

As noticed by quite some members, I left the VDLL. Took a while to finalize, but now I'm a happy TOFU member.


Christmas came early for TOFU :D =D>
Image
Major Arama86n
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby IcePack on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:46 pm

-races off to see if VDLL participated in CC6-

/groans....

Uh...ya, congrats I guess :cry: good pick up and all that.... :shock:
Image
User avatar
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
 
Posts: 15585
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby hypno1973 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:41 am

Hi,

can I join please.

thanks

hypno1973
Cook hypno1973
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Suffolk

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby Arama86n on Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:21 am

hypno1973 wrote:Hi,

can I join please.

thanks

hypno1973


Greetings hypno1973! Welcome to CC, we hope you enjoy it here.
Clans on CC are all about team games, and they can take a little time to figure out. It would be best if you join SoC (Society of cooks, a training program) or generally ask for partners in callouts (in the forums) to teach you team-game strategy before applying to a clan.
TOFU doesn't have time to teach, and only accepts very experienced players. But if you show due enthusiasm and willingness to learn, perhaps another clan will take you.

Best of luck!
Image
Major Arama86n
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby frontrow on Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:47 am

Would like to join please. I was directed to this clan...thank you!
Private frontrow
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:45 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:57 pm

frontrow wrote:Would like to join please. I was directed to this clan...thank you!

Directed by who?
User avatar
Sergeant iAmCaffeine
 
Posts: 11109
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby Dualta on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:59 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
frontrow wrote:Would like to join please. I was directed to this clan...thank you!

Directed by who?


This is a TOFU thread, Caff. Mind your own business :P
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Dualta
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:51 am

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 pm

Dualta wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
frontrow wrote:Would like to join please. I was directed to this clan...thank you!

Directed by who?


This is a TOFU thread, Caff. Mind your own business :P

Haha, just wondering if someone was trolling.
User avatar
Sergeant iAmCaffeine
 
Posts: 11109
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby riskllama on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:36 pm

wasn't me. but I suggest he try TOP next, because they like the pts, I hear.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant riskllama
 
Posts: 8493
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:50 pm
Location: deep inside Queen Charlotte.

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:42 pm

hot diggity.
User avatar
Sergeant iAmCaffeine
 
Posts: 11109
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby Arama86n on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:20 pm

CC6 is wrapping up, and a new season is being launched.
If you have been thinking about getting into/getting back into the clan world now would be an excellent time. A chance to be a part of the new season from the beginning and partake in all wars up to the final.

TOFU has reached the final of the Cup four times in a row, and fully intend to be there a fifth time to defend our recent victory.
If you are active and communicate well, committed to excellence, and of the opinion that there is no substitute for victory, then perhaps you would feel at home in the ranks of the Odd Fellows.
TOFU offers a chance to hone your skills to perfection, shoulder to shoulder with some of the best players on the site.

Don't be shy. :)
Image
Major Arama86n
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby shocked439 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:08 pm

Hey there tofu peeps.

I'm a fairly odd fellow, I love team games, i communicate like crazy in them and work well with teams and group strategy. I'm a former mythology member and have some experience in the clan world. I just got back into the game and miss the clan atmosphere, and the clan wars the most. Anyways if you're still recruiting and willing to give me a shot I'd love to try it out.
User avatar
Sergeant shocked439
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:00 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby Arama86n on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:29 am

shocked439 wrote:Hey there tofu peeps.

I'm a fairly odd fellow, I love team games, i communicate like crazy in them and work well with teams and group strategy. I'm a former mythology member and have some experience in the clan world. I just got back into the game and miss the clan atmosphere, and the clan wars the most. Anyways if you're still recruiting and willing to give me a shot I'd love to try it out.

Communicate like crazy aye? well that sure sounds Odd :-s
"Our people will be in contact with your people" and see if we can't set a date. Pro tip; bring yellow roses, craft beer, and catnip. Don't ask.
;)
Image
Major Arama86n
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

PreviousNext

Return to Create/Join a Competitive Clan

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron