Conquer Club

[CC5] PACK vs. LHDD 22-39 of 61 LHDD Win FINAL 11/25

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC5] PACK vs. LHDD (9-14)

Postby Momo33 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:14 pm

jltile1 wrote:
Momo33 wrote:
PACK will need an awesome 3rd set if they want to win this war! LHDD is looking at around 24 wins after 2 sets!

Should be an interresting finish!

Still cannot count LOL

Well... we already have 4 games in the books... still waiting to finish (Salem, Gazala, KC T and Montreal T)... so that gives us 19 and we have an advantage in 5 more games. You have 4 on your side and there are 2 in wich it is still tied. I let you count jt ;)

So I see us at around 24 wins after 2 sets. Will it be 23-24 or 25, I don't know, but it will be something like 24!
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Re: [CC5] PACK vs. LHDD (0-0)

Postby friendly1 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:21 pm

Emmdizzle wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:PACK are playing on Galapagos, really? Bahaha, that's amusing.

Come on LHDD!

You know whats really amusing? watching your clan getting blown out by the spanking monkis....hahahahaha....not even close...what a joke...if I was in your clan I'd leave and look for a better one which wouldn't be hard since there are about oh say 25 more that are better

Interesting war here, strong showing thus far by LHDD! Good luck to both clans down the stretch.

Taking shots at TSM Emm? Always thought you were a little classier...
Sergeant 1st Class friendly1

Postby Momo33 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:31 am

Momo33 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:
Momo33 wrote:
PACK will need an awesome 3rd set if they want to win this war! LHDD is looking at around 24 wins after 2 sets!

Still cannot count LOL

Well... we already have 4 games in the books... still waiting to finish (Salem, Gazala, KC T and Montreal T)... so that gives us 19 and we have an advantage in 5 more games. You have 4 on your side and there are 2 in wich it is still tied. I let you count jt ;)

So I see us at around 24 wins after 2 sets. Will it be 23-24 or 25, I don't know, but it will be something like 24!

Oh and you can now add Irak and England as sure wins for LHDD ;) So we are looking at a minimum of 21 wins after 2 sets. Can you start to count my 24 jt? :)
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Postby betiko on Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:00 am

Momo33 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:
Momo33 wrote:

Still cannot count LOL

Well yep, weez got a lead/strong lead/in the bag on 9 more games; youz got a lead/strong lead/in the bag on just 4 of them. Not to mention that we are already leading by 5. Lots of bean pushing on batch 3 you will need young padawan!
Major betiko

Re: [CC5] PACK vs. LHDD (5-6)

Postby betiko on Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:11 am

jltile1 wrote:
betiko wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Shit I don't know what everyone is excited about, it hurts getting your Beans pushed in! That's what they tell me, now lay down and take it like Men! Round two Beans are flying every where.

Here is my quote We Run this shit !
JL

Tell me about it. You guys are losing so far and seem to have a hard time accepting it.

"LHDD by a landslide"

-Yo mama

I dont have a hard time with any thing just HARD, and bout to start the next wave of getting my beans handled. Second batch is looking good French will no longer even be a language. Please believe. The last war there was nothing to talk about now a marginal lead and the whole buch of you come out talking like you did something. Now You did give us the Win Betiko, according to your post in the last war, now its diffrent!

Oh... And it seems like nothing has changed, as far as I know french is still a language. Seems like the french speakers aren't the ones with butt-aches so far!
We got bigger e-penises, deal with it!

Here, try this!

Major betiko

Re: [CC5] PACK vs. LHDD (5-6)

Postby jltile1 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:15 pm

betiko wrote:
jltile1 wrote:
betiko wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Shit I don't know what everyone is excited about, it hurts getting your Beans pushed in! That's what they tell me, now lay down and take it like Men! Round two Beans are flying every where.

Here is my quote We Run this shit !
JL

Tell me about it. You guys are losing so far and seem to have a hard time accepting it.

"LHDD by a landslide"

-Yo mama

I dont have a hard time with any thing just HARD, and bout to start the next wave of getting my beans handled. Second batch is looking good French will no longer even be a language. Please believe. The last war there was nothing to talk about now a marginal lead and the whole buch of you come out talking like you did something. Now You did give us the Win Betiko, according to your post in the last war, now its diffrent!

Oh... And it seems like nothing has changed, as far as I know french is still a language. Seems like the french speakers aren't the ones with butt-aches so far!
We got bigger e-penises, deal with it!

Here, try this!

Tried that one dont work, does the walmart brand work better?
You guys are rolling very well and we seem to be off beat, a few missed turn ECT.
You guys are not making many mistakes hope I can get to talking more trash instead of telling YOU GG!
Major jltile1

Postby betiko on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:15 am

well there is a whole new set comming up (what's up with that by the way? i thought the game exchange was supposed to be sent last week?) and I doubt you guys have said your last word.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:32 pm

17-11 LHDD, salem is done
Major betiko

Postby jltile1 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:39 pm

betiko wrote:well there is a whole new set comming up (what's up with that by the way? i thought the game exchange was supposed to be sent last week?) and I doubt you guys have said your last word.

we have been waiting on quick this is rather annoying if you ask me Jon has waited a couple nights to get the games
Major jltile1

Postby Momo33 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:42 pm

jltile1 wrote:
betiko wrote:well there is a whole new set comming up (what's up with that by the way? i thought the game exchange was supposed to be sent last week?) and I doubt you guys have said your last word.

we have been waiting on quick this is rather annoying if you ask me Jon has waited a couple nights to get the games

lol. Why wait for QuikSilver? You can create your own games and Quik will create ours after. Just like we did for the first 2 sets ;)
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Postby jltile1 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:47 pm

[list=][/list]
Momo33 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

lol. Why wait for QuikSilver? You can create your own games and Quik will create ours after. Just like we did for the first 2 sets ;)

games are exchanged together you have had 8 days now to create games, so what your saying is give you the game to ponder on for a weak ?
Are games are ready, you sent them twice and we gave them back so what is the prob ?
Last edited by jltile1 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major jltile1

Postby Momo33 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:48 pm

If you create the games... Quik will create ours in the nest 24 hours don't worry! Just like jghost did for you in the first 2 rounds ;)
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Postby jltile1 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:54 pm

Momo33 wrote:If you create the games... Quik will create ours in the nest 24 hours don't worry! Just like jghost did for you in the first 2 rounds ;)

No we will not give games for you to ponder for 24 hours. First off we never waited 24 hours to respond we exchanged the games fairly. I was there for both exchanges. And as i see it you are the lower ranked clan so you should send the games are way first. But maybe we will have to get a CD involved as it has been 8 days now.
Major jltile1

Postby Momo33 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

jltile1 wrote:
Momo33 wrote:If you create the games... Quik will create ours in the nest 24 hours don't worry! Just like jghost did for you in the first 2 rounds ;)

No we will not give games for you to ponder for 24 hours. First off we never waited 24 hours to respond we exchanged the games fairly. I was there for both exchanges. And as i see it you are the lower ranked clan so you should send the games are way first. But maybe we will have to get a CD involved as it has been 8 days now.

Well... as I see here, we are clearly not the lower clan in this war ;)

So let jghost create the games and exchange them with Quik and he will gladly return him with our home games ;)
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Re: [CC5] PACK vs. LHDD (0-0)

Postby jltile1 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:05 pm

friendly1 wrote:
Emmdizzle wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:PACK are playing on Galapagos, really? Bahaha, that's amusing.

Come on LHDD!

You know whats really amusing? watching your clan getting blown out by the spanking monkis....hahahahaha....not even close...what a joke...if I was in your clan I'd leave and look for a better one which wouldn't be hard since there are about oh say 25 more that are better

Interesting war here, strong showing thus far by LHDD! Good luck to both clans down the stretch.

Taking shots at TSM Emm? Always thought you were a little classier...

No one was taking shots at TSM it was a comment that you spanked his clan. And glad you did, and yes LHDD is playing well and thanks for the luck we NEED it.
Major jltile1

Postby jltile1 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:09 pm

Momo33 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

Well... as I see here, we are clearly not the lower clan in this war ;)

So let jghost create the games and exchange them with Quik and he will gladly return him with our home games ;)

so are you speaking for quick cause i sent him a pm and no response ????
Major jltile1

Postby IcePack on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:48 pm

If the clans here can't sort out the exchange, feel free to PM me your set and I'll make the exchange when I have both.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby jltile1 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:07 pm

IcePack wrote:If the clans here can't sort out the exchange, feel free to PM me your set and I'll make the exchange when I have both.

we have waited all week
Major jltile1

Postby donche64 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:30 am

IcePack wrote:If the clans here can't sort out the exchange, feel free to PM me your set and I'll make the exchange when I have both.

That seems fair! Lets do that so that we can go on with the war!

You have been awarded the medal "Clan Achievement"

For being named MVP of the Premier Division of [CL7] Clan League VII

...thus being better than Mishalex!
Colonel donche64

Postby Mishalex on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:36 am

Jltile1, I don't understand you... On the first two sets, we have sent you our home set before you did, and you had all the time to check our game and sent your own set 24h later... I don't know how much getting back our set earlier influences your map choice but, hey, it's your turn now to sent us your set before we do ! 2-1, that's seems fair ! :)

Game 13160196 One of my best victory

"I noob, you noob, he/she noobs, we noob, you noob, they noob" Mishalex - Game 16115315
Sergeant Mishalex

Postby Donelladan on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:37 am

We indeed are the lower ranked clan but I didn't see in the rule that the lower ranked clan should send the away game first.

show

I do not think CD need to be involved, and I hope we can all move forward in this war. I am sure Quik will reply you quickly if he didn't do so already jltile1.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Momo33 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:45 am

jltile1 wrote:

we have waited all week

Honestly jt, you are playing this war way too cocky. I know not all your clan is like you, but I really don't understand what you want to prove here. If you have waited a week, we have also waited a week to have your games ;) And if jghost and you are too unsportsmanship to send out your games first, just like we did in the first 2 sets, we will have to use IcePack, but that would just prove the point that you think your clan is way over the spirit of the game, even if you loose this war by a score of 19-11 and that you need a 3rd set of 14-6 (for you) to win this war. That's more win in 1 set than you have in all this war so far! So change your attitude and send your games like grown men so we can complete this war in a good spirit and with the fun we're used to have when we come on CC :)

I find it very sad that we have to come to that against a clan that is top-3 of the site. I sincerely thought that the best clan would have more respectful of other clans!

P.S. Sorry for all other players of PACK that are clearly not concerned by this post! I like playing against you, I just don't like what your 2 leaders are trying to do with it!
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Postby jghost7 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:49 am

Mishalex wrote:Jltile1, I don't understand you... On the first two sets, we have sent you our home set before you did, and you had all the time to check our game and sent your own set 24h later... I don't know how much getting back our set earlier influences your map choice but, hey, it's your turn now to sent us your set before we do ! 2-1, that's seems fair ! :)

To be clear, I have never waited 24 hours after a home set had been created to exchange sets. I sent a pm to let him know to pm me when he was ready to create games and we would do so together. He created his games before sending me the pm, but I had our set out within minutes of receiving his pm.

As to this set, we both missed the monday deadline for varying reasons. I got with him on tuesday and requested the exchange. He got back with me and pushed it to friday. I waited friday with no response. On saturday he proposed that I make my games and he will just do them after. I pm'ed him after work telling him that I would be available to make them that evening. I waited with no response. After work on sunday I received a pm stating he could make the games anytime. I have not received any further communications since.

If QS has any complaints about how I exchange, or does not wish to do them together, then I am more than happy to use the method that Icepack proposed. During our conversations on tuesday, I told QS that I needed to get the games out asap due to some clanmates needs. If he would have asked for that type of exchange on monday or tuesday, I may have consented to it. But by satuday that ship had sailed, and it was back to the regular methods. I have waited up several nights for the singular purpose of exchanging games. I hope that this can be resolved quickly, as I grow weary of wasting all of this time.

If everyone wouldn't mind holding on for a bit longer, it should be resolved shortly.

Thanks in advance,

J

Fastposted by momo...

It is fine whether or not you appreciate the way I do my exchanges. I can say for sure that I have done them the same way for all of the wars that I have run, whether it was the number 1 clan or the 33rd ranked clan. You can do the research to verify that. It has nothing to do with being unsportsmanlike, but it is fine if you choose to think that way as it doesn't affect me. No prior agreements were made to make exchanges in that manner. I have not done anything to disrespect you or your clan and will continue to do what I can to make things run smoothly.

J
Major jghost7

Postby IcePack on Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:12 am

I'll give the clans here 72 hours to sort this out themselves.
Afterwards, by midnight Oct 4th CCT (Saturday) I expect both clans to have PM'd me their game list with teams and settings.
Please try to resolve this amongst yourselves
Thanks & Good Luck
IcePack
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:50 am

yeah let's just cool it down guys; using icepack if he doesn't mind sounds like a good method.
There is no reason for us to send our games first each batch; but then I don't really know how long pack has been holding on them before sending theirs on batch 1&2; probably not that long to give them the time to change their home games program.
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges