Conquer Club

[CC5] PACK vs. LHDD 22-39 of 61 LHDD Win FINAL 11/25

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC5] PACK vs. LHDD (15-20)

Postby QuikSilver on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:56 am

hudds wrote:I think this war have got some errors mostly in chat but I think you guys have sorted it out? :D CC is just a game for fun. We need som good music in the chat. Its friday & I have just come home from work & opened a cold beer & got some music on. Thats the way I feel good. So I bring you a nice video with a great band from Gothenburg. The video is from where I come from. The video is from the woods in Sweden & from the town Gothenburg close where I live & work. I think its a nice video & a great song. So I bring you the song King of errors. Its a pretty long intro but stay along guys.

Enjoy & cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmmh69G-pt0

hudds

I knew they were a lot of good bands in Sweden (rock/metal), didn't knew them! Very good song (even with this long intro :P)
LHDD: New Comers 4, CL6 - Second division & Random Cup winners!
Major QuikSilver

Postby betiko on Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:18 am

QuikSilver wrote:
hudds wrote:I think this war have got some errors mostly in chat but I think you guys have sorted it out? :D CC is just a game for fun. We need som good music in the chat. Its friday & I have just come home from work & opened a cold beer & got some music on. Thats the way I feel good. So I bring you a nice video with a great band from Gothenburg. The video is from where I come from. The video is from the woods in Sweden & from the town Gothenburg close where I live & work. I think its a nice video & a great song. So I bring you the song King of errors. Its a pretty long intro but stay along guys.

Enjoy & cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmmh69G-pt0

hudds

I knew they were a lot of good bands in Sweden (rock/metal), didn't knew them! Very good song (even with this long intro :P)

not a big fan to tell the truth! the sound is a bit like the band "paradise lost" and the vocals sound totally like 80's metal bands. The video is very nice though.
small tip: when you post a youtube video on cc; just copy paste the last part of it after the "v=" and put it in the youtube code.
in this case: Pmmh69G-pt0
then use the htlm just by pressing youtube here above! [YouTube][/YouTube]

ps: is there a hint with the title "kings of errors"? is that because of our missfort on cairns attacking our own teammate? :lol:
Major betiko

Postby sempaispellcheck on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:07 pm

Haven't gotten a chance to listen to the song yet, but the title reminds me of this one, which is now stuck in my head.

sempai
High score: 2200 - July 20, 2015
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Lieutenant sempaispellcheck

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.

Postby General_Tao on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:32 am

The best recent rock band from Sweden is Dungen, not metal but more retro psychedelic

Brigadier General_Tao

Postby betiko on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:33 pm

General_Tao wrote:The best recent rock band from Sweden is Dungen, not metal but more retro psychedelic

i didn't know them but that's more the kind of sound I like!
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:51 pm

Jl; do you still think you will win this war, or do you think there's a few posts in this thread you might want to rectify? :D
Major betiko

Postby Momo33 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:33 pm

betiko wrote:Jl; do you still think you will win this war, or do you think there's a few posts in this thread you might want to rectify? :D

haha... 24-16 the curent score. 7 wins before LHDD clinches the 1st spot in the 1/4 final of the CCup 5 to face the winner of FOED or TSM!
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Re: [CC5] PACK vs. LHDD (16-24)

Postby General_Tao on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:15 am

the fat lady is warming up... ;)

Brigadier General_Tao

Postby betiko on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:29 am

basically, we need to win 7/10 from these that look ou way on different scales to make it official! (and there's also 6 more that look more or less tied)

Game 14828353 conquer rome T
Game 14828359 waterloo
Game 14902601 indian empire
Game 14902857 cricket
Game 14902603 cairns coral coast
Game 14902859 baltic crusades
Game 14902854 AoR II
Game 14902608 rail USA
Game 14902616 prohibition chicago
Game 14902868 Philadelphia
Major betiko

Postby Donelladan on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:31 am

You are going fast on at least 4 of those betiko - we'll declare our victory once we won. It will be soon enough don't worry ;)
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby betiko on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:24 am

Donelladan wrote:You are going fast on at least 4 of those betiko - we'll declare our victory once we won. It will be soon enough don't worry ;)

I just said they looked our way on different levels. Out of these 10, we re cleaning up on 5 of them.
So we just need to win on 2 out of the 5 looking slightly our way+ 6 roughly draw or the 3/4 that are looking pack but that are still winnable.

Also... Where exactly have i declared victory? I just exposed a fact. We need to win 7 out of these ones to make it official, can t get more factual than this don ;)
Major betiko

Postby QuikSilver on Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:41 pm

Don't taunt the ennemies! They'll think they have a chance!
Major QuikSilver

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:36 am

With cairns and indian empire finished, we re up to 26 And just need to win 5/19 remaining
Major betiko

Postby jltile1 on Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:25 am

betiko wrote:
Donelladan wrote:You are going fast on at least 4 of those betiko - we'll declare our victory once we won. It will be soon enough don't worry ;)

I just said they looked our way on different levels. Out of these 10, we re cleaning up on 5 of them.
So we just need to win on 2 out of the 5 looking slightly our way+ 6 roughly draw or the 3/4 that are looking pack but that are still winnable.

Also... Where exactly have i declared victory? I just exposed a fact. We need to win 7 out of these ones to make it official, can t get more factual than this don ;)

Shit your dice have not lost a beat. Looks over if you ask me, I can man up and say GG, your kids might respond and give me a laugh. Maybe Momo or his brother. But it's not over , but it's over I think.
Major jltile1

Postby QuikSilver on Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:09 am

jltile1 wrote:Shit your dice have not lost a beat. Looks over if you ask me, I can man up and say GG, your kids might respond and give me a laugh. Maybe Momo or his brother. But it's not over , but it's over I think.

I thinks it's over too. who's momo brother? nevermind, he doesn't have, but he does have a very good friend irl playing this game with him.

Thanks for the man up and in the same sentence call us kids, didn't expect much anyway, I don't care. That was a good challenge and I respect that.

You guys played well and every game was very intense. You have a solid group. A solid record/history too. This war will finish with a small advantage, very tight.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck in your next war. You don't need it anyway, your good. But if we do have to make an other war with you maybe...
watch your step kids! - Wu-Tang Clan (yeah I needed to quote them and ''give you a laugh'' as you wished)
Major QuikSilver

Postby Momo33 on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:26 am

QuikSilver wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Shit your dice have not lost a beat. Looks over if you ask me, I can man up and say GG, your kids might respond and give me a laugh. Maybe Momo or his brother. But it's not over , but it's over I think.

I thinks it's over too. who's momo brother? nevermind, he doesn't have, but he does have a very good friend irl playing this game with him.

Thanks for the man up and in the same sentence call us kids, didn't expect much anyway, I don't care. That was a good challenge and I respect that.

You guys played well and every game was very intense. You have a solid group. A solid record/history too. This war will finish with a small advantage, very tight.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck in your next war. You don't need it anyway, your good. But if we do have to make an other war with you maybe...
watch your step kids! - Wu-Tang Clan (yeah I needed to quote them and ''give you a laugh'' as you wished)

lol... I'll let Quik respond to that. I won't even try to put an answer to that lol. But sincerely, I don't know who are the kids? The ones who won a 61-games war or the one (I precise the one with no s because I respect all other player in PACK except you jt) telling that he lost a 61-game war because of the luck.
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Postby betiko on Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:30 pm

It looks like we have 5 secured wins, so this is unofficially ours!
Congrats dragons and well played pack.
Major betiko

Postby arno30 on Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:55 pm

well played us ! :)
Major arno30

Postby tec805 on Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Well done on taking down the Pack! Not many can make that claim ;-) Shame we missed so many turns :-(
show: spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
General tec805

Location: ☀ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ☀

Postby Momo33 on Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:03 pm

tec805 wrote:Well done on taking down the Pack! Not many can make that claim ;-) Shame we missed so many turns :-(

very classy of you! Sadly, we see too much of your unsportmanship leaders and we don't see enough of all others players from your clan that are very good, fair players and fun to play aginst!
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Postby jltile1 on Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:51 pm

QuikSilver wrote:

It was in no disrespect and my comment about kids was not directed to you or your clan. i just was pointing out Momo's comments have been a bit childish. tolling games he is not in and giving me the score seems childish as well. We hope to get a rematch soon as this has been a good batlle. And I have enjoyed most the games I have played win or loose.

GL in your future wars if you beat us, which its looking that way I hope you win it all !!
Major jltile1

Postby General_Tao on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Thanks JL, GGs. To be frank, I didn't think we were going to win going into this war, especially since we were spread a bit thin as a clan, with the Random Cup and our own internal tournament going at the same time. however I was sure we were going to give you a much better fight than the last time around, maybe we had an edge in terms of motivation.
Brigadier General_Tao

Postby Mishalex on Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:12 am

jltile1 wrote:It was in no disrespect and my comment about kids was not directed to you or your clan. i just was pointing out Momo's comments have been a bit childish. tolling games he is not in and giving me the score seems childish as well. We hope to get a rematch soon as this has been a good batlle. And I have enjoyed most the games I have played win or loose. GL in your future wars if you beat us, which its looking that way I hope you win it all !!

tec805 wrote:Well done on taking down the Pack! Not many can make that claim ;-) Shame we missed so many turns :-(

Thanks guys ! We want the final !!

General_Tao wrote:Thanks JL, GGs. To be frank, I didn't think we were going to win going into this war, especially since we were spread a bit thin as a clan, with the Random Cup and our own internal tournament going at the same time. however I was sure we were going to give you a much better fight than the last time around, maybe we had an edge in terms of motivation.

Tao, we aren't the same clan that we used to be 1 year ago !!! We're top 8 now, so we just prove it !

Game 13160196 One of my best victory

"I noob, you noob, he/she noobs, we noob, you noob, they noob" Mishalex - Game 16115315
Sergeant Mishalex

Postby betiko on Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:46 am

As far as i know we are #10 right now misha, no idea if we will be #8 or whatever after this war!
Anyway, to tell the truth i wasn t very convinced we would win this before the war started, and I thought we needed to try and get a score as close as possible to at least progress compared to last year s debacle. At the end of the day we have been leading the war since the start, which made us believe in our chances throughout all the war.
Batch 3 was a bit hard cause we had all the games vs pack + all the games vs ret (random cup semifinals batch 2) + all the games vs ID in the CL6 starting the same week end... Very hard to keep up on all games!
Major betiko

Postby Armandolas on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:18 am

Trés Bien Dragons
Uhlala!!
Colonel Armandolas

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges