Conquer Club

Agents of Chaos 22-38 Empire (of 60) [Result]

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Agents of Chaos 20-26 Empire (of 60)

Postby chephren on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:06 pm

Happy Xmas all.

Latest Score AoC 20 - 26 EMPIRE

It's looking increasingly like the EMPIRE will stand despite a vicious dose of Chaos. Well played so far everybody...interesting challenge.
General chephren

Postby skillfull on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:00 pm

it seems that Lub and his mates will get this challenge.Though gl in the few games that are left guys
Brigadier skillfull

Postby Namor on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:08 pm

We put up a good show in the first half, but we're getting kicked around the floor now :(
Colonel Namor

Agents of Chaos 21-31 Empire (of 60)

Postby chephren on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:00 am

Updated Agents of Chaos 21-31 Empire...that's the Challenge guys.

Thanks for the hard fight Chaos boys

Well done Empire ...great showing in the second batch of games.
It will end 38-22 or 37-23.
General chephren

Postby Lubawski on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:47 am

Namor wrote:We put up a good show in the first half, but we're getting kicked around the floor now :(

After that first half, we were convinced it was going to come down to the wire and we might be on the wrong side of it. To our guys credit, everyone put in a lot of time in the game chat to make sure every move was the right one in order to turn the second half in our favor. Excellent job guys.

AoC, you turned out to be much tougher than expected. There are a lot of solid players in your clan, and I know this will be a good launching point for future challenges. Namor and I are already talking about some areas I saw as your weaknesses. We exploited those, though I doubt they will stay as weakness for long. Great bunch of guys in AoC. Professional to the end. Thanks again guys. =D> =D> =D>
Colonel Lubawski

Re: Agents of Chaos 21-31 Empire (of 60)

Postby Namor on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Congratulation to Empire =D> on their fine victory, with many thanks for a great challenge and the experience we have gained from it.

AoC still have a bit to learn but I'm proud that our guys were able to make a fight of it.

For anybody else looking for a challenge, Empire are a great clan to cross swords with... somehow they even manage to make losing fun. :lol:
Colonel Namor

Postby mkcummins on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:56 am

Namor wrote:Congratulation to Empire =D> on their fine victory, with many thanks for a great challenge and the experience we have gained from it.

AoC still have a bit to learn but I'm proud that our guys were able to make a fight of it.

For anybody else looking for a challenge, Empire are a great clan to cross swords with... somehow they even manage to make losing fun. :lol:

These words bear the essence of your clan. you're a very CLASSY bunch. This challenge was hard fought and AoC brings it all to any Battle.

Good luck to you all in your future endeavors. i will never play any of you again on Iraq...you've taken from me my home field advantage... =D> =D> =D>
Captain mkcummins

Postby andy_is_awesome on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:14 pm

Thank You EMPIRE for giving us a shot. =D>
We hope sooner than later to join you in the "A Clans". 8-)

Again, well played and a well deserved victory.
You have taught us a lot about what it takes to be in your echelon.
Major andy_is_awesome

Re: Agents of Chaos 22-34 Empire (of 60)

Postby TheSpaceCowboy on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:35 am

Good Luck Agents, the rest of the way in the clan wars. You guys were a great challenge and easy to work with!!
Click image to enlarge.
Brigadier TheSpaceCowboy

Re: Agents of Chaos 22-34 Empire (of 60)

Postby Chuuuuck on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:56 am

TheSpaceCowboy wrote:Good Luck Agents, the rest of the way in the clan wars. You guys were a great challenge and easy to work with!!

Don't misinterpret what Space said as "your an easy opponent." I think he meant it as you are an easy bunch to get along with and very friendly. I am only clearifying this because I partially misinterpretted it the first time I read it so I wanted to make sure no one else might take that the wrong way. It was a very challenging clan war for us and very fun to be a part of. Thanks again guys and well played.
Captain Chuuuuck

Re: Agents of Chaos 22-35 Empire (of 60)

Postby Lubawski on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:31 am

Last game is about to wrap up. Thanks again to the Agents of Chaos for a great challenge. You have an excellent group of players. I highly recommend AoC for a tough and fun challenge.
Colonel Lubawski

Re: Agents of Chaos 22-38 Empire (of 60) [Result]

Postby GrimReaper. on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Great Challenge Guys!
When the first Atom bomb test was complete a colleague of Oppenheimer said: "What an Awesome and Foul display of Power." a moment later he added, "Now we are all sons of bitches"
Private GrimReaper.

Re: Agents of Chaos 22-35 Empire (of 60)

Postby Eyestone on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Lubawski wrote:Last game is about to wrap up. Thanks again to the Agents of Chaos for a great challenge. You have an excellent group of players. I highly recommend AoC for a tough and fun challenge.

Right back at'cha! We're already working on improving the obvious flaws we encountered in this challenge. Next time we'll put up an even harder fight against whoever wants to take us on ;)
General Eyestone

Previous

Return to Complete Challenges