Conquer Club

[CC2] EMPIRE vs NEMESIS [30-11 of 41] Empire Win FINAL

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC2] EMPIRE vs NEMESIS [0-0 of 41]

Postby dowian2 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Good luck, Nemesis - hope to have a fun, close battle :)
Major dowian2

Postby pmchugh on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Good luck to my old friends and foes, kick some ass nem!
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby Denise on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:30 am

Lubawski wrote:Good luck Nemesis. I'm sure this will go down to the wire.

Leehar, I'm in retirement. I'm finishing out some games, and will be in a handful of these, but probably no more than five total if that. I've weighed down these guys long enough. Watch what they can do when they aren't being held back and making up for my play.

Nice try Mike, but I am pretty sure nobody is buying it. Everyone knows what a huge loss we will suffer with your exodus. You are one of the best players it's been my pleasure to team with. You made EMPIRE into a great clan and, though we will be okay because of what you have established and because our new leaders are also amazing, you will be missed a lot. I am still hopeful we can keep you in 1 or 2 games indefinitely, but we'll see I guess.
Major Denise

Postby lord voldemort on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:39 am

i think he is average :p

nah i joke...you the man lube
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby freakns on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:46 am

OK, if you dont get Luba in at least 10 games im gonna make formal complain of Empire trying to boost themselfs by not letting all their members participate!

first you throw Chuck out, now Luba aint playing... you might as well become serious clan!
Brigadier freakns

Postby HardAttack on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:51 am

freakns wrote:OK, if you dont get Luba in at least 10 games im gonna make formal complain of Empire trying to boost themselfs by not letting all their members participate!

first you throw Chuck out, now Luba aint playing... you might as well become serious clan!

And put it in mind how many ppl Nemesis had lost recently...
Quack - Abandoned
OlJock - Retired
Jojo123 - Abandoned
Pmchung - Went in his own way out
Stroop - Retired
Hardattack - A pirate now
Genoke - Another pirate now
Queen-Iris - Pirate now
Jricart - Fkin TOFU now :lol:

All gone...
Colonel HardAttack

Postby maasman on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:15 pm

HardAttack wrote:
freakns wrote:OK, if you dont get Luba in at least 10 games im gonna make formal complain of Empire trying to boost themselfs by not letting all their members participate!

Quack - Abandoned
OlJock - Retired
Jojo123 - Abandoned
Stroop - Retired
Queen-Iris - Pirate now

All gone...

Good thing we've added about as many as we've lost there HA.
Colonel maasman

Postby Chuuuuck on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:19 pm

I was holding these guys and gal back. That is why I now make the 41-0 prediction. If it wasn't my bad strategy, then it was always my bad dice.
Captain Chuuuuck

Postby HardAttack on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:48 pm

maasman wrote:
HardAttack wrote:

Quack - Abandoned
OlJock - Retired
Jojo123 - Abandoned
Stroop - Retired
Queen-Iris - Pirate now

All gone...

Good thing we've added about as many as we've lost there HA.

I make you very sure that, if that is the fact, then i am very glad maas.
As i always felt bad for my leaving from the clan for some reason. :(
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Leehar on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:34 am

Game 8972687 is our fractured america game instead of the one you have..

And HA, you actually missed a couple more I think. I'm sure c has also retired while Fenser is frem now. And then we've just had a member leave in the middle of a clan war: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=144146 #-o
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby freakns on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:30 am

Chuuuuck wrote:

I was holding these guys and gal back. That is why I now make the 41-0 prediction. If it wasn't my bad strategy, then it was always my bad dice.

yeah, that is what scares me... with you and Luba out of picture, how can we win this? :( and dont worry, it wasnt always bad dice. your strategy was even worse then your rolling!

HardAttack wrote:As i always felt bad for my leaving from the clan for some reason. :(

backstabbing... and just to be near Bogans divine ass...
Brigadier freakns

Postby Ninja Champion on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:57 am

Leehar wrote:Game 8972687 is our fractured america game instead of the one you have..

And HA, you actually missed a couple more I think. I'm sure c has also retired while Fenser is frem now. And then we've just had a member leave in the middle of a clan war: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=144146 #-o

yep, thought someone would pm me but updated anyhow, thanks
General Ninja Champion

Postby maasman on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 am

Ninja Champion wrote:
Leehar wrote:Game 8972687 is our fractured america game instead of the one you have..

I was talking to denise about it. I figured she would let you know.
Colonel maasman

Postby Leehar on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Sorry, didn't mean any offense, was just curious about where you got the other fractured from. The 'game not found' threw me for a curveball ;)

If you didn't know already, you could always check the game finder tournament drop-down for the games also if need be.
And don't despair, we won't bug you too much about updating regularly, but just a little :P
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby maasman on Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Leehar wrote:Sorry, didn't mean any offense, was just curious about where you got the other fractured from. The 'game not found' threw me for a curveball ;)

If you didn't know already, you could always check the game finder tournament drop-down for the games also if need be.
And don't despair, we won't bug you too much about updating regularly, but just a little :P

I personally won't be too bothersome since I'm not very quick on updates either.
Colonel maasman

Postby Denise on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:52 pm

maasman wrote:
Ninja Champion wrote:

I was talking to denise about it. I figured she would let you know.

Oops I should have, sorry. I am happy for Nemesis sake that the game wasn't started while your awol player was attached to it.
Major Denise

Postby The Voice on Mon May 02, 2011 7:18 pm

That sucks. I'm very sorry to hear that has happened. I took a look and he's online at this exact moment. Did someone manage to find his pw?
Major The Voice

Postby maasman on Mon May 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Yes, we managed to get his PW, but thankfully I removed him from the game before it started in case we didn't.
Colonel maasman

Postby netspyman on Mon May 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Good Luck Nemesis(not to much though) I remember the last challenge with you all. It was a good battle but as ususal we will prevail.
Empire-28 Nemesis 12

NETSPYMAN

Highest Point Total: 2965
Date Of Highest Points:1/26/11
Highest Rank: Colonel
Highest CC Ranking: 88
Major netspyman

Postby jj3044 on Tue May 03, 2011 3:48 pm

netspyman wrote:Good Luck Nemesis(not to much though) I remember the last challenge with you all. It was a good battle but as ususal we will prevail.
Empire-28 Nemesis 12

NETSPYMAN

I think THAT qualifies as talking smack! :lol: Nicely done, Ron! =D>
Colonel jj3044

Postby ljex on Wed May 04, 2011 2:37 pm

jj3044 wrote:
netspyman wrote:Good Luck Nemesis(not to much though) I remember the last challenge with you all. It was a good battle but as ususal we will prevail.
Empire-28 Nemesis 12

NETSPYMAN

I think THAT qualifies as talking smack! :lol: Nicely done, Ron! =D>

Clearly that seminar we sent him to worked so its safe to say that was a good investment. I nominate Denise as the person we send next :lol:, who doesn't like a girl talking trash and then backing it up...hopefully :?.

This should be close but clearly nemesis is running uphill due to all the losses they have suffered recently in terms of players leaving.

I thought it was nice of them to throw frekens in a few games proves you care about being friends and not hurting feelings than they do winning. I think that will give us the edge we need to win 22-19
Captain ljex

Postby Denise on Wed May 04, 2011 8:39 pm

:lol: I failed trash talk 101 but have been hanging around the THOTA vs BPB thread, so I am sure to get the hang of it pretty soon.
Major Denise

Postby freakns on Thu May 05, 2011 4:18 am

ljex wrote:I thought it was nice of them to throw frekens in a few games proves you care about being friends and not hurting feelings than they do winning. I think that will give us the edge we need to win 22-19

absolutely. instead of going for a win, they decided to let me play! and they couldve just throw me out of clan like you did with Chuck...

and wasnt "girl thrash talk" being reached with netspyman smacking? dont tell me you arent all girls?! :shock:

also, dont read this as qq or disrespecting Empire, but after we got second move in all 4 of games im in, i just looked at starting positions in all games...
Empire got to start in 15 out of 20 games, including all those playing first advantages on maps like Perl Harbour, both Supermax, pacman, Hive, World 2.1. thats 6 out of 6, just feels unfair :( again, dont take this as sign of disrespect, im well aware same thing could happen otherwise and even after going first you need to have some skills to win it ;)
Brigadier freakns

Postby Ninja Champion on Thu May 05, 2011 1:16 pm

damn, I didn't notice that. I think we've all been on the receiving end and the other when it comes to first turn in the important games. Perhaps you guys will start in more games in the 2nd set, who knows.
General Ninja Champion

Postby lord voldemort on Thu May 05, 2011 7:26 pm

sucks...but hive is not a first turn advantage....thats the whole point of a massive territory count
Lieutenant lord voldemort

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges