Conquer Club

THE PACK vs. MYTHOLOGY {Random}39-22 PACK wins FINAL

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: THE PACK vs. MYTHOLOGY {Random War Madness} 11-3

Postby jj3044 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:09 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP!

It on.
Colonel jj3044

Postby Maert on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:15 pm

Set2: 2 doubles, 4 trips, and 4 quads ( November 21) per clan

Where are your games Myth? Get this show on the road!
Major Maert

Postby douitashimashite on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Maert wrote:
Set2: 2 doubles, 4 trips, and 4 quads ( November 21) per clan

Where are your games Myth? Get this show on the road!

Must be complicated to them, they have to set up random game :o
Click image to enlarge.
Captain douitashimashite

Postby Txflier on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Maert wrote:
qwert wrote:I strictly against any fog rules, and i get informacion that fog rule are not agree for these chalenge. Personaly for any great clan like Pack,fog rule are irelevant, and need to be no excuse for defeat.
I like to play when i dont know what team have armies in begining of game,its more chalenges,and need more strategy to find these. I hope that opponent from Pack agree with that.

Sure they were not agreed upon, thats why I am not shouting nor accusing anyone of anything. I am just saying its quite low and not very sportsmanlike to do so, but as you say it: you need all the advantages you can get.
I hope you guys will allow us to take a snapshot in future games (just a kind request not a demand)

actually from my understanding from John Deere, there was initially a 12 hr fog rule, but then it was decided by GO and Bleed_Green to exclude it from the war. IMO not a big deal, part of the tactic would be to join last and attack first. Either way I don't think it is gonna make or break anything.
Lieutenant Txflier

Postby gradybridges on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:12 pm

12 hour fog rule is lame. If the home team doesn't want the disadvantage-play sunny. The away team will see the board first so they can't complain.

12-3 w/ 24.5% of games finished. 46 games left-Pack need to win 41% of remaining games. Meaning Mythology needs 59% win rate. Tough to do.

Seems like a fun war to do
Lieutenant gradybridges

Re: THE PACK vs. MYTHOLOGY {Random War Madness} 12-3

Postby Estebanopart on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Hi Myth,

Did someone from your clan drop Round 2 game Game 10124892? We had a spot reserved for your clan teammate and now it's empty. Just some FYI.

~Este
Captain Estebanopart

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:57 am

qwert wrote:ofcourse that for pack home games myt player will join last, because you join first, its these not obviously?
In myt home games,myt player will join first, and then pack player will join last,right-these is totaly fair , nobody have advantage.
Like i say i like to play without these fog rule, much interesting ,and much more chalenge.
I dont know for these game,who need to play.

as long as on your home games you invite us once all you guys have already joined i don't mind. invites can be sent to the away team and the home team has not fully accepted the invites and can wait for the other team to fill in, in order to be the game starters.
Major betiko

Postby John Deere on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Guys i have games and player game count and will get it all done this afternoon :)
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby Bleed_Green on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Sorry for the delay on the games.. As I explained to JD that my entire family including myself ended up with the Flu this weekend and had spent sometime in and out of the Hospital with 22 month daughter and my diabetic step son. I did get all the games made and joined and as JD stated he will have them up for you right away.

As well you will soon find out that Myth always starts off slow in the first Round and pick up pace in the second and third...

I love this Random Map war makes things so much more interesting...

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach him to phish and he'll charge your credit card for lunch forever. ;)
Captain Bleed_Green

Postby tec805 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Bleed_Green wrote:Sorry for the delay on the games.. As I explained to JD that my entire family including myself ended up with the Flu this weekend and had spent sometime in and out of the Hospital with 22 month daughter and my diabetic step son. I did get all the games made and joined and as JD stated he will have them up for you right away.

As well you will soon find out that Myth always starts off slow in the first Round and pick up pace in the second and third...

Just playing games, get one of your clan mates to take care of this stuff, you take care of your family.

Hope you and everyone else has a happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.
show: spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
General tec805

Location: ā˜€ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ā˜€

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Bleed_Green wrote:Sorry for the delay on the games.. As I explained to JD that my entire family including myself ended up with the Flu this weekend and had spent sometime in and out of the Hospital with 22 month daughter and my diabetic step son. I did get all the games made and joined and as JD stated he will have them up for you right away.

hope you guys are getting better!no worries.

so you guys work like a diesel engine? :D if we tie on round 2 it will be very very difficult for you guys to catch up the losses from round 1, let's see how this round 2 starts!
Major betiko

Re: THE PACK vs. MYTHOLOGY {Random War Madness} 13-4

Postby tec805 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:05 pm

If it wasn't for qwerts in game chat you could hardly tell there was a war going on.
General tec805

Postby Qwert on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:10 pm

its these a clan war or what? we dont play chess ,so we all need to be quiet.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby tec805 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:46 pm

qwert wrote:its these a clan war or what? we dont play chess ,so we all need to be quiet.

shhhhh.... "the mod" is watching... :-$
General tec805

Postby GeneralRisk on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Major GeneralRisk

Postby Qwert on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:23 pm

lol, what hepend ? Someone step on your tail, and now you need to be nice pupies ;lol.
Well i dont see nothing chekky here ?

ps-use google translator to write chekky
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Great-Ollie on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:35 pm

We need to be on our best behavior qwert. We would love to join in on trash talking, but some people don't appreciate it, so we will remain quite. Sorry it isn't as fun, put we did get our tails slapped pretty hard last time, time to be good pups.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby Qwert on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:54 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:We need to be on our best behavior qwert. We would love to join in on trash talking, but some people don't appreciate it, so we will remain quite. Sorry it isn't as fun, put we did get our tails slapped pretty hard last time, time to be good pups.

damn,these will be boring clan chalenge, same when i play against VDLL, these guys dont speak to much,and i dont know duch language #-o
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby Txflier on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:50 pm

WILLIAMS5232 wrote:Behave Pack

I found that commercial Highly offensive and I think I'm going to have to report it to the mod. Remember there are women and children on here. :lol: I mean Tit cakes are bad enough without showing real women in Bikinis ](*,) :-^
Lieutenant Txflier

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Txflier wrote:
WILLIAMS5232 wrote:Behave Pack

I found that commercial Highly offensive and I think I'm going to have to report it to the mod. Remember there are women and children on here. :lol: I mean Tit cakes are bad enough without showing real women in Bikinis ](*,) :-^

#-o
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby smegal69 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:08 pm

so sorry Qwert that clan wars have to be fought like this, but i guess this has how they have to be fought from now on.
Maybe they should change the name form Clan War's to Group Hug's

oh how i wish i could use colourful language like i have read in other wars but i will not call you.... A$$hole, f**kers, barstards or private part of a women's body, i also won't accuse you of having sex with animals (that may explain why most of your team has horns)or mention that you don't satisfy your women and thats why i have to do it for you.... :-$

No i can't do any of that so sorry Qwert that clan wars have to be fought like this, but i guess this has how they have to be fought from now on.

oh how i wish i could use colourful language like i have read in other wars but i will not call you.... A$$hole, f**kers, barstards or private part of a women's body, i also won't accuse you of having sex with animals (that may explain why most of your team has horns)or mention that you don't satisfy your women and that's why i have to do it for you.... :-$

No i can't do any of that

Not that i fear losing my medal, I'm sure i would not lose mine..... but they would deny my clan leaders there's for what i wrote

if you want some excitement and danger how about a game of Tiddlywinks....... it's good fun till someone lose an eye

it is a shame that we are on such a short leash, muzzle and choker chain as our last war post had over 12,00 views and more than 600 posts and a lot of people got entertained by it.
Colonel smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby Txflier on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:09 pm

smegal69 wrote:so sorry Qwert that clan wars have to be fought like this, but i guess this has how they have to be fought from now on.

oh how i wish i could use colourful language like i have read in other wars but i will not call you.... A$$hole, f**kers, barstards or private part of a women's body, i also won't accuse you of having sex with animals (that may explain why most of your team has horns)or mention that you don't satisfy your women and thats why i have to do it for you.... :-$

No i can't do any of that so sorry Qwert that clan wars have to be fought like this, but i guess this has how they have to be fought from now on.

oh how i wish i could use colourful language like i have read in other wars but i will not call you.... A$$hole, f**kers, barstards or private part of a women's body, i also won't accuse you of having sex with animals (that may explain why most of your team has horns)or mention that you don't satisfy your women and that's why i have to do it for you.... :-$

No i can't do any of that

Not that i fear losing my medal, I'm sure i would not lose mine..... but they would deny my clan leaders there's for what i wrote

if you want some excitement and danger how about a game of Tiddlywinks....... it's good fun till someone lose an eye

it is a shame that we are on such a short leash, muzzle and choker chain as our last war post had over 12,00 views and more than 600 posts and a lot of people got entertained by it.

I'm not sure but I think you may have just double posted twat! [-X
Lieutenant Txflier

Postby Great-Ollie on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Guys keep it quite please! I want to actually have a chance to medal in this war. Thanks
Major Great-Ollie

Postby peanutsdad on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:17 pm

You guys are hilarious, i have to say, it's very entertaining coming in here and seeing all your posts. Sorry, we've been a bit silent, but truthfully, we're trying to figure out how you've all hacked the dice algorithm with how badly we're getting stomped. Quite frankly, right now our goat's and dragons are hiding in the basement out of shame... We're trying to coach them back out with dog treats but all we're hearing are whimpering... But we'll get in there, we'll fight, and..... oh wait, can we see that bikini commercial again =D> =D>
Lieutenant peanutsdad

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges