Conquer Club

PACK vs EMPIRE 38-23 Final 4/14

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: PACK vs EMPIRE

Postby jj3044 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:17 pm

betiko wrote:
jj3044 wrote:
grifftron wrote:How many more days until we get this started? 6-7?

Close... about 10 days. We have a lot of members out until mid-month, hence why we negotiated a later start date.

humm not cool we have a few of our best players who will be missing the first 2 rounds.. :(

lol... really? This was never mentioned in the negotiations. Actually, if the original proposed date ended up flying, those same best players would be missing for the last 2 rounds instead. Probably actually works out better for y'all this way in that case. Your welcome. ;)
Colonel jj3044

Postby merch313 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Excited to see the outcome here.... I was not going to predict a winner but since Denice broke my heart ;) I will say......Ah gonna keep my mouth shit :lol: ... But I think Empire wins by a very close margin..Good luck to all really like both clans gonna be a very good war....

BTW Catnip ♥♥ I still love you ;)
Major merch313

Postby catnipdreams on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:10 pm

merch313 wrote:BTW Catnip ♥♥ I still love you ;)

Merch! ♥ ♥ ♥
Major catnipdreams

Postby lynch5762 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:13 am

drunkmonkey wrote:Should be fun to watch. I predict EMPIRE wins 37-24.

Hence the name drunk monkey... ;)
Last edited by lynch5762 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain lynch5762

Postby Denise on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:19 am

merch313 wrote:Excited to see the outcome here.... I was not going to predict a winner but since Denice broke my heart ;)

In honesty I'm not sure who will win your war with TSM, Merch. It's going to be a very exciting match to watch!
Are you happy now?!

merch313 wrote:gonna keep my mouth shit

Are you sure you want to do that?

I'm getting jealous. I think it might be time to bring an Eastern Asian chef into our clan...
Major Denise

Postby lynch5762 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:46 am

Apparently down time between wars can be brutal.. :-$
Captain lynch5762

Postby smegal69 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:19 am

Apparently down time between wars can be brutal.
yes, very brutal Lynch....can't afford the fuel for an AT-AT let alone a Death Star

down-sized there Speeder's to BMX bike's

new AT-AT's

i even hear it goes right to the top

also there rumors that they are out-sourcing there labor to reduce costs
Colonel smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby GeneralRisk on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:27 am

lynch5762 wrote:
drunkmonkey wrote:Should be fun to watch. I predict EMPIRE wins 37-24.

Hence the name drunk monkey... ;)
Major GeneralRisk

Postby John Deere on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:48 pm

lord voldemort wrote:thats not arrogant at all...predicting the score to their own war :roll:

How cute! LV talking about arrogance you us, maybe you should start with your own clan ;)

Denise
GL to both clans. Empire by a landslide.
Or is this different cause she said we wont even compete, but didnt give a final score :roll:

Do I really need to quote other Empire members? :lol:
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby Denise on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:57 am

John Deere wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:thats not arrogant at all...predicting the score to their own war :roll:

How cute! LV talking about arrogance you us, maybe you should start with your own clan ;)

Denise
Or is this different cause she said we wont even compete, but didnt give a final score :roll:

:lol: yeah, good point...but, to be completely correct, I wasn't in the clan when I made that prediction. I recently rejoined. However, that doesn't mean I wouldn't. I don't see it as arrogant. Your clan has confidence which has obviously been part of your success, so I say predict as much as you want and pay no attention to LoVo...I think his arrogance meter could be a little off.
Major Denise

Postby John Deere on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:07 am

Denise wrote:
John Deere wrote:

Denise

:lol: yeah, good point...but, to be completely correct, I wasn't in the clan when I made that prediction. I recently rejoined. However, that doesn't mean I wouldn't. I don't see it as arrogant. Your clan has confidence which has obviously been part of your success, so I say predict as much as you want and pay no attention to LoVo...I think his arrogance meter could be a little off.

So you were Empire before you were Empire? ;) I didnt know you quite/ retired. But yes i will continue to ignore LV, everybody knows he doesnt like me or the Pack, and just wants to talk shit to us while "just proving a point". And i agreed with you that predicting the score for our own war is all fun and games. This will be a fun war and we all should enjoy it as so! :D
Major John Deere

Postby lord voldemort on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:44 am

I like you :|
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby merch313 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:52 am

Denise wrote:
merch313 wrote:Excited to see the outcome here.... I was not going to predict a winner but since Denice broke my heart ;)

In honesty I'm not sure who will win your war with TSM, Merch. It's going to be a very exciting match to watch!
Are you happy now?!

merch313 wrote:gonna keep my mouth shit

Are you sure you want to do that?

I'm getting jealous. I think it might be time to bring an Eastern Asian chef into our clan...

I am HAPPY NOW ♥♥ ;) ....But please keep that chef away from catnip ;)

You know I still ♥ ya Denise :mrgreen:
Major merch313

Postby John Deere on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:00 am

lord voldemort wrote:I like you :|

Well between that post and all your others im convinced! It has just been a complete miss understanding with every post you have ever posted about me and The Pack..... :lol:
Major John Deere

Postby lord voldemort on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:35 am

Pretty much
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby betiko on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:20 am

smegal69 wrote:Image

can I ask empire why would you guys put a visor with blinders to your poor storm troopers operating on the eewoks planet when these guys are driving ultra-fast flying scooters between trees? I think it's clearly unsafe.

smegal69 wrote:also there rumors that they are out-sourcing there labor to reduce costs

when will americans stop pretending to speak spanish? there is a whole bunch of invented spanish words and expressions in the US.
for the record:
-"viva la mexico": no! please use "viva mexico". you do use an article when it's not a particular thing (you would say "viva el tequila" for example), but it can be masculine or feminine depending if the word is masculine or feminine. Americans always use the feminine article no matter what. I think it all comes from "viva la revolucion" that has been wrongly used with other words. In this case you should say "viva el imperio". And please rename Bam Margera's TV show "viva Bam" and not "viva la Bam" lol
-"desperado": no! please use "desesperado" (although this is so used that it really became a word in american.. but it's not spanish!)
-"frito bandito": no! might be a stupid chips brand but you would say "bandido frito" (bandito is italian)

I can't think right now of other american-spanish expressions commonly used, but almost all of them are wrong!! :lol:
Major betiko

Postby Keefie on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:55 am

I'm not even going to risk predicting the score but The Pack are winning the battle of signature banners :lol: =D>
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby GeneralRisk on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:59 am

betiko wrote:
smegal69 wrote:

smegal69 wrote:also there rumors that they are out-sourcing there labor to reduce costs

when will americans stop pretending to speak spanish? there is a whole bunch of invented spanish words and expressions in the US.
for the record:
-"viva la mexico": no! please use "viva mexico". you do use an article when it's not a particular thing (you would say "viva el tequila" for example), but it can be masculine or feminine depending if the word is masculine or feminine. Americans always use the feminine article no matter what. I think it all comes from "viva la revolucion" that has been wrongly used with other words. In this case you should say "viva el imperio". And please rename Bam Margera's TV show "viva Bam" and not "viva la Bam" lol
-"desperado": no! please use "desesperado" (although this is so used that it really became a word in american.. but it's not spanish!)
-"frito bandito": no! might be a stupid chips brand but you would say "bandido frito" (bandito is italian)

I can't think right now of other american-spanish expressions commonly used, but almost all of them are wrong!! :lol:
The only Spanish Americans need to know is Big Mac.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby John Deere on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:46 pm

betiko wrote:

can I ask empire why would you guys put a visor with blinders to your poor storm troopers operating on the eewoks planet when these guys are driving ultra-fast flying scooters between trees? I think it's clearly unsafe.

for the record:

You travel to Mexico once and want to tell us how to use Spanglish :P
Major John Deere

Postby betiko on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:50 pm

no, lived in spain for ten years then been with a spanish chick for 7 so I'm almost spanish! :P

Spanish say Espiderman, Estop.
They watch Desesperate housewives.
They spell english sports names like this: futbol, beisbol, volibol (as spellend in the dictionnary!!)

doesn't all this bother you??? well it really bothers me when I see it; and it really bothers me to see "viva la empire"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :sick: :evil: :shock: :o :twisted: :D
Major betiko

Postby Denise on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:08 am

merch313 wrote:You know I still ♥ ya Denise :mrgreen:

=D> :D Viva el Merchio!
Major Denise

Postby GeneralRisk on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:15 am

Major GeneralRisk

Postby lynch5762 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:27 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:Image

Ruh Roh... if they can do that to the dice as well then we are in trouble!
Captain lynch5762

Postby smegal69 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:04 pm

"Not to long time ago in a play ground no so far, far away....

CLAN
WARS

Episode X
Tearing down the Empire
The Rebel Alliance know as "The Pack" from a star base hidden from the evil Empire have struck........
so the saga begins

The EMPIRE of evil alliance have come up with a dastardly plan, they have shed the grey overcoats and dark sunnies,
no longer do the hand out lollies from there Death star-wagon,

And using the Force of Dark-side ......"you know you want to come play with us, i insist.....yes, you know you want to, you can not fight my powers"

"thanks for the communication device Mr Vader....." yessssssss.......yesssssss come join me in the Dark-Side

Just when the Empire thought they have got away with there evil plan...... out of the void of CC comes a band of warriors called The Pack....... "Step away from the child"

To be continued...............
Colonel smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby malevolous on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:22 pm

betiko wrote:

for the record:

No es la culpa de los americanos (digo los estadounidences). El unico espanol que conocen es lo que los mexicanos les trayeron. El espanol mexicano ya es chafa, y quando entran los estados unidos, solo peora la gramatica mexicana. A mi me gusta el espanol de argentina y espana, y al escuchar unos frases mexicanos me pongo bien frustrado...
Major malevolous

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges