Conquer Club

[CL5] 1:KORT MVP:josko 2:ID MVP:M Chief 3:AQOH MVP:thelord

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5- main page [Phase 1 close to end]

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed May 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Can someone put this parrot back in his cage? It's getting repetitive and boring. If TOFU were that concerned about points we wouldn't have entered the Random League (a tournament that we will see through to its conclusion). If we at TOFU suddenly find ourselves in a position to no longer be able to field 10 players to fulfil the requirement of the Clan League - and I will remind Josko and any other doubters that the circumstances why are absolutely none of their business - then we have no choice, unless of course clans would be happy for us not to have meet the minimum 10 requirement, or to enter absent players and have them covered by someone else. Of course both these scenarios are unacceptable, so we were left with no other choice but to withdraw or find ourselves in breach of the tournament rules. You think the decision to withdraw was taken lightly or eagerly? Of course it wasn't. Why would we have gone through all the trouble of qualifying through the preliminary group stage if it wasn't our intention to see CL5 through to its conclusion?

And to qwert...thank you for your sensible and level-headed decision. I can see the tournament is in good hands under your custodianship. Good luck with it.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby josko.ri on Wed May 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:If we at TOFU suddenly find ourselves in a position to no longer be able to field 10 players to fulfil the requirement of the Clan League...

This is not true, you have more than 10 players who will actively play at every time. Random League and CC4 both need minimum 10 players to compete, so if you can have 10 players for those competitions that means that you will have 10+ active players at every time and therefore minimum requirement to fill CL5 games is satisfied.

I can bet at any time this year, at least 10 TOFU players will have active clan games. Quote this my statement (to be sure I will not edit it) and prove me that I am wrong if you can. But I will be right as usual, and that means that you are lying that you will not have minimum 10 active players at every time.

The real truth is that you do not have 10+ players who can play games AND achieve top results because with more game load per a player quality of play/focus on games becomes decreased so you rather choose to withdraw than to play when quality of your play is lower than 100% of your abilities.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby L M S on Wed May 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Dude, wake up. You are manufacturing some sort of grand TOFU conspiracy that doesn't exist.

There is no great lie here man.
TOFU recruited, people left for whatever reason. People go on summer vacation in real life. People like spending time with their newborn sons instead of a computer. People get busy and something has to go.
And a million other things people do.....life happens bro.
Last edited by L M S on Wed May 29, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ā€œOne of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.ā€
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed May 29, 2013 10:44 pm

josko.ri wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:If we at TOFU suddenly find ourselves in a position to no longer be able to field 10 players to fulfil the requirement of the Clan League...

This is not true, you have more than 10 players who will actively play at every time. Random League and CC4 both need minimum 10 players to compete, so if you can have 10 players for those competitions that means that you will have 10+ active players at every time and therefore minimum requirement to fill CL5 games is satisfied.

I can bet at any time this year, at least 10 TOFU players will have active clan games. Quote this my statement (to be sure I will not edit it) and prove me that I am wrong if you can. But I will be right as usual, and that means that you are lying that you will not have minimum 10 active players at every time.

The real truth is that you do not have 10+ players who can play games AND achieve top results because with more game load per a player quality of play/focus on games becomes decreased so you rather choose to withdraw than to play when quality of your play is lower than 100% of your abilities.

Oh, psychic as well as brilliant and always right now are you?

I can bet at any time this year, at least 10 TOFU players will have active clan games

This proves nothing. I have active games, so do other members. It doesn't mean these players will be adding to their gameload. Oh, and if the active games were against you then yeah...they probably would last all year.
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Crazyirishman on Wed May 29, 2013 11:32 pm

josko.ri wrote:The real truth is that you do not have 10+ players who can play games AND achieve top results because with more game load per a player quality of play/focus on games becomes decreased so you rather choose to withdraw than to play when quality of your play is lower than 100% of your abilities.

What's the problem if this is the case?
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby josko.ri on Wed May 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:
I can bet at any time this year, at least 10 TOFU players will have active clan games

This proves nothing. I have active games, so do other members. It doesn't mean these players will be adding to their gameload. Oh, and if the active games were against you then yeah...they probably would last all year.

It proves a lot, that you ARE (will be) able to fill CL5 games with 10 players because you will at every time have at least 10 players active who are starting new and new games on weekly or 2-weekly basis.

On contrary of that you said lie statement that you will not be able to do that. We cannot know now which is true and which is lie, but I can quote your and my statement several months from now to prove that I was right and you were wrong, as usual.

No matter how you try to present it to public (that you are on vacations and you will not have 10 active players=lie) I am smart enough to be able to realize real reasoning behind you decision.

Low ranked and new ranked clans, some of them with no any experience of managing clan wars, are able to at least commit to finish competitions they signed for. And look surprise, a TOFU, #1 clan with so lot wars and experience behind them, is not anymore able to do so. I wonder who will buy this story :lol:

Crazyirishman wrote:
josko.ri wrote:The real truth is that you do not have 10+ players who can play games AND achieve top results because with more game load per a player quality of play/focus on games becomes decreased so you rather choose to withdraw than to play when quality of your play is lower than 100% of your abilities.

What's the problem if this is the case?

Problem is that they fooled clan world by giving false reasoning for their withdrawing. They could also say: "We are withdrawing because we rather do it than risk being beaten in circumstances when we cannot give 100% of our abilities" and there would not be any problem.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed May 29, 2013 11:47 pm

Ok Josko, name the 10 active players in TOFU who can commence CL5 which starts next week? Go on, Mr Know-It-All.

How come you are more familiar with our clan and our personal circumstances than any of us are? Hmm? Are you really so full of yourself that you think you are right every single time?

Well let me tell you, you are wrong - and all these posts of yours serve to do is to make you look like a sour, vindictive, trouble-making buffoon. I shall be so glad not to have to read any more of your ridiculous allegations and poisoned remarks; I even have a bottle of bubbly on stand-by and I shall definitely raise a glass to your mental health.

p.s. Would you like to choose our maps and settings for CC4 at the same time you're naming our 10 players? Weirdo
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby IcePack on Wed May 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:Ok Josko, name the 10 active players in TOFU who can commence CL5 which starts next week? Go on, Mr Know-It-All.

How come you are more familiar with our clan and our personal circumstances than any of us are? Hmm? Are you really so full of yourself that you think you are right every single time?

Well let me tell you, you are wrong - and all these posts of yours serve to do is to make you look like a sour, vindictive, trouble-making buffoon. I shall be so glad not to have to read any more of your ridiculous allegations and poisoned remarks; I even have a bottle of bubbly on stand-by and I shall definitely raise a glass to your mental health.

p.s. Would you like to choose our maps and settings for CC4 at the same time you're naming our 10 players? Weirdo

I think his comments were, if you have 10 players that are actively receiving games for RL (since your not dropping from that, the assumption is you have 10 that are able) then those same 10 could theoretically carry TOFU thru CL5. Or at least, the next month or two since apparently in 1-2 months before CC4 you will recruit a few more.

In summation, is what i gather from the previous posts. though, i can't really speak for him.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby josko.ri on Wed May 29, 2013 11:52 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:Ok Josko, name the 10 active players in TOFU who can commence CL5 which starts next week? Go on, Mr Know-It-All.

Just check Random League round which starts next week, and there will be at least 10 players that join new games which means you are able to have 10 active players to fill games.

The other story is if those 10 players play many games then their quality of play and focus is decreasing. And that is real reason for not playing, it is not that you will not have 10 players to fill games.

EDIT: IcePack told it correct.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed May 29, 2013 11:55 pm

That's because some of us chose to finish what we started and see out our commitment to the RL. CL5 Premier Division is not yet underway thus we felt it would inconvenience qwert (and all clans therein) far less if we withdrew now rather than one month later when we will most likely have a shortage of available players.
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby josko.ri on Wed May 29, 2013 11:57 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:That's because some of us chose to finish what we started and see out our commitment to the RL. CL5 Premier Division is not yet underway thus we felt it would inconvenience qwert (and all clans therein) far less if we withdrew now rather than one month later when we will most likely have a shortage of available players.

One month later you will also start new rounds in RL (or/and CC4) with at least 10 players starting new games on every round. The same 10 players could do it in CL5 also.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu May 30, 2013 12:17 am

You still haven't picked 10 TOFU members who can commit to CL5. Come on, I'm waiting for you to validate your argument and list the players.
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby josko.ri on Thu May 30, 2013 1:50 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:You still haven't picked 10 TOFU members who can commit to CL5. Come on, I'm waiting for you to validate your argument and list the players.

Here is list of 15 players who joined at least one new game in last one week, or have waiting game(s) now.

Big Whiskey
Dako
Chariot of Fire
Doc_Brown
L M S
comic boy
Seullesliathan
Iron Maid
Deli
Master Fenrir
Arama86n
Denise
catnipdreams
jcarter1
Fulch

So, for this week my statement is true, and your statement is lie, there are more than 10 players who are starting new games. And it will be like that every upcoming weekend, at least 10 TOFU players will continue joining new games which will prove that you were fooling clan world with saying you will not have enough available players.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby Dako on Thu May 30, 2013 3:43 am

Josko, the thing is, you think that any TOFU member can play unlimited amount of games. That is not true. Even if we have 10-15 active people not every one of them can play 20-30 games simultaneously because they simply don't have so much free time on their hands (or they just don't want to).

But why do I even have to explain our motives to you, a total stranger that doesn't respect me or my clan mates? It is pointless to talk to you because your only purpose is to brand TOFU as worst clan to ever grace CC.
Colonel Dako

Postby arno30 on Thu May 30, 2013 4:06 am

shall i or shall i don't ?

too late. i share TOFU point of view on this one. this game is supposed to be for fun. they don't have fun anymore, or think they won't have, then they don't play. And so what ?
I think they are the first to be sad about this situation. I hope it won't take the fun out of all the other clan still in the competion, and it normally shouldn't. and it won't take it out from me.

on the other argument, i think premier league should be the priority. and because we still have time to adjust that, i think a team should replace TOFU in premier, and a team from third replace the missing one in second (whoever it is, the 3rd in TOFU's QG or the best 3rd overall).

have fun :)
Major arno30

Postby arno30 on Thu May 30, 2013 4:08 am

Vid_FISO wrote:Wouldn't it just be more sensible not having so many clan comps starting at around the same time in April/ May and spread them out a bit more? September would make more sense to start one or more with a built in Xmas break and don't have any likely to last more than 9 months so that there is little pressure in the summer months.

i agree 100% with that. some of us are european, with proper summer holidays...
Major arno30

Postby comic boy on Thu May 30, 2013 7:04 am

So in summary ;
1) Everybody agrees , including the organiser , that this is purely an internal TOFU affair and the business of nobody else.....except for one person !
2) Everybody agrees , including the organiser , that TOFU have timed their decision to cause the least inconvenience to other Clans.....except for one person !
3) Everybody agrees , including the organiser , that this one person is driven by spite , malice , jealousy and quite probably has some mental health issues....except for one person :lol: :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu May 30, 2013 7:09 am

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby Qwert on Thu May 30, 2013 7:20 am

Ok, if people want to continue to attack Tofu, then maybe its appropriate to open some topic in Clan Forum main page, this its not place for that.

Decision stay same-Tofu are Withdraw and Premier will continue with 11 teams.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jetsetwilly on Thu May 30, 2013 7:23 am

BGtheBrain wrote:It's not just one person

Unfortunately one person's mission to attack all things tofu make it impossible to take anything he says seriously and the pure volume of personal spite means that any valid points are lost in there while also drowning out other people.

Anyway time for the CD's to step in 8-)
Captain jetsetwilly

Postby freakns on Thu May 30, 2013 7:40 am

Huey
Dewey
Louie
Bashful
Doc
Sleepy
Sneezy
Dopey
Grumpy
Happy
Brigadier freakns

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu May 30, 2013 7:41 am

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby shoop76 on Thu May 30, 2013 7:50 am

Would anyone care if it was not TOFU, but one of the lesser clans.

Qwert, I don't understand. Everyone has stated they think premier league should have 12 clans. Still you want to go with 11. You really don't care what others want?
Sergeant 1st Class shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby josko.ri on Thu May 30, 2013 8:03 am

comic boy wrote:So in summary ;
1) Everybody agrees , including the organiser , that this is purely an internal TOFU affair and the business of nobody else.....except for one person !
2) Everybody agrees , including the organiser , that TOFU have timed their decision to cause the least inconvenience to other Clans.....except for one person !
3) Everybody agrees , including the organiser , that this one person is driven by spite , malice , jealousy and quite probably has some mental health issues....except for one person :lol: :lol:

It seems you learnt public acting skills by CoF, you are also very skilled in turning lie to look like truth. =D>

I pointed real reasons which you try to hide behind scenes, CoF asked me for exact argumentation which players are active, when I gave it then he disappeared without arguments. freakns and BG also pointed out similar opinion like myself, etc, etc.
Thanks for thinking about my mental health, if your opinion is that someone is mental disabled and you laugh about it that only shows what kind of personality are you. =D>
Whenever I think that someone is mental disabled, the last thing I do (and every normal person do) is laughing about him.

TOFU are the most serious troublemakers to clan world ever.
1. Two times withdrawing from competition (ACC1, CL5) like no other clan did.
2. The biggest sitting abuse ever where the whole clan participated actively or passively, because it was proven in the case that CoF was bragging in TOFU forum how he is playing alone vs the whole AFOS Hive team, so others knew very well for his systematic abusing system.
3. They were the loudest in asking for punishment of me for sitting abuse in June 2011. That would not be so weird if only a month later they were not punished for doing exactly the same kind of abuse. In that other case they were surprisingly silent, in contrast to being extremely loud in the same case when they were accusing me.
4. Refusing to replay decisive game vs KORT and advancing by site glitch in CC3. I did not see anyone who is not from TOFU that supported their decision, including official CD's statement written in the thread.
5. False accusing me for sitting abuse at the end of last year. I also did not remember anyone other except TOFU members were saying that it was abusive and deserves punishment.
6. I do not remember any case that someone from some clan were accusing that clan for abuse. That happened guess to who when Chuuuuck pointed how widespread and organized cheating were occurred inside the clan? Enough to show how much are level of mutual respect inside that clan.

They are however smart individuals so with using their good public acting skills they always make themselves looking better and having better reputation, or turning truth around and showing that others are guilty for troubles that they caused.

I hope CDs will realize that they are so far the biggest troublemakers in clan scene and eliminate them from CC4. Here are major reasons for my suggestion:
1. This is their second time withdrawing from competition (no other clan withdrew more than once)
2. All previous clans who withdrew from competitions were AOC/EMP from CL5 and Time from CL3 I think. Correct me if I am wrong. BUT, their reason for withdrawing was turning down their activity, after the withdraw they did not exist anymore. So, this is the first time that someone withdraw not because they are closing their clan but (imagine reason!) because they cannot have 10 active players at every time to play games.

What will be message to the rest of clan world if we just let this go without extra punishment? Who can guarantee that they will not do the same thing in CC4? Situations in CL5 and CC4 are right now the same draw wise, in both competitions they did not yet start their activity in main phase, so withdrawing now is less painful for competition than (possible) withdrawing in later stage of CC4 and awarding bye in quarterfinals or semifinals or allowing second chance to clan who is already eliminated by TOFU.
If CDs decide to do no punishment, that will be great message to the rest of clan world that everyone can do whatever they wish, sign up for whatever they wish, and hey, if it happens that in some part of the competition son of someone is born and he cannot anymore go often to CC, why not withdraw the whole clan? It will be so great for Clan competitions.
Last edited by josko.ri on Thu May 30, 2013 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu May 30, 2013 8:05 am

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges