Conquer Club

FOED vs Aeternus [27-22] FINAL 3/29

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: FOED vs Aeternus [ 4 - 5 ]

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:10 am

Keefie wrote:
spudulica wrote:Tense stuff.

I make it 11-11 with 2 undecided.

Predictions have never been Caff's strong point ;) :lol:

I can't really argue with that.. Although I make it 10-12.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Re: FOED vs Aeternus [ 6 - 6 ]

Postby hopalong on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:18 pm

those are the weirdest super bowl scores i have ever seen ... i am going 31-24.
Major hopalong

Postby RobbieDub on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:34 pm

man this is a tight race.
The only one ahead and loose right now seems to be hop because of his new best friends.
Highest Rank Colonel with 2932
Captain RobbieDub

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:43 pm

RobbieDub wrote:man this is a tight race.
The only one ahead and loose right now seems to be hop because of his new best friends.

Aye, very close so far which makes it all the more enjoyable! I'm just worried hop is enjoying it too much.. :D

I make the score 10-11 with three undecided, although 1982 is leaning your way. I just realised the tie-breaker should've been made with the first batch.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby hopalong on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:50 pm

RobbieDub wrote:The only one ahead and loose right now seems to be hop because of his new best friends.

dont knock it until you try it!
you can borrow mine - they feed themselves, and are fun to cuddle with in the morning.
Major hopalong

Re: FOED vs Aeternus [ 8 - 7 ]

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:04 am

Current score is 10-10. Feudal Epic is still in the balance, whilst American Civil War and Rail Asia seem to be heading our way, with 1982 going the opposite. Things could be very even after the first round!

I'm making our second set of home games now, a day late but I guess there's no problem as FOED's aren't there yet either. I'll make the tie-breaker as well.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby uckuki on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:22 pm

FOED's Batch 2 games created
Colonel uckuki

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:07 pm

uckuki wrote:FOED's Batch 2 games created

I'll send our boys invites now.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Re: FOED vs Aeternus [ 10 - 10 ]

Postby uckuki on Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:50 pm

I'll send invites for Aeternus games in a day maybe two.
Colonel uckuki

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:07 am

Rail Aus and Canada make me sick; starts couldn't have been much worse. At least safariguy (as I already knew) and Albro are respectable. Elric and caribbean are fucking pathetic.

Most of you are stand up guys though, and no matter the result of this war I've enjoyed the banter.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby hopalong on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:46 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Rail Aus and Canada make me sick. At least safariguy (as I already knew) and Albro are respectable. Elric and caribbean are fucking pathetic.

Most of you are stand up guys though

i can understand yer tummy getting upset from riding the rails in australia, but canadia shouldnt be making you sick - speak to yer dokter bout that.

i am more of a sit down guy meself. el and CS aint pathetic - thass just fighting words. meet me after school, and bring yer lunch money.
Major hopalong

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:54 pm

Laughing at your own luck and other's misfortune is pathetic imo.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby RobbieDub on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:39 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Laughing at your own luck and other's misfortune is pathetic imo.

I dunno I think you are taking things a little too personal it looks like your team started the laughing.
Highest Rank Colonel with 2932
Captain RobbieDub

Postby dlaves on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Lunar Wars - i want to vomit, but watch out, us majors are about to beat some funny hats :D :D :D
Major dlaves

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:35 am

RobbieDub wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Laughing at your own luck and other's misfortune is pathetic imo.

I dunno I think you are taking things a little too personal it looks like your team started the laughing.

From completely different perspectives.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby spudulica on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:16 am

Hop what's your favourite drink?

I find myself fancying a drink today, and your furry giddy drunken world seems such a happy one I want a sample.
General spudulica

Postby hopalong on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:51 pm

spudulica wrote:Hop what's your favourite drink?

I find myself fancying a drink today, and your furry giddy drunken world seems such a happy one I want a sample.

my fave is the yellow kool aid nicarus keeps feeding me - he says it is beast served lukewarm, with what appears to be velvet fluff rimming the glass ... or are those pubes?
Major hopalong

Postby ElricTheGreat on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:42 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Rail Aus and Canada make me sick; starts couldn't have been much worse. At least safariguy (as I already knew) and Albro are respectable. Elric and caribbean are fucking pathetic.

Most of you are stand up guys though, and no matter the result of this war I've enjoyed the banter.

Pathetic ??? Me & CS .. Now explain why ????

Oh and take your boys back to school ... seems they missed the Canadian Train

FOED takes Canada to the bank -- Game 13961633
Stormbringer is thirsty --- Thursting for YOUR Soul!
Captain ElricTheGreat
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:52 pm

ElricTheGreat wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Rail Aus and Canada make me sick; starts couldn't have been much worse. At least safariguy (as I already knew) and Albro are respectable. Elric and caribbean are fucking pathetic.

I have already explained, twice. Can you not read? Perhaps you're actually the boy that left his education in his dole packet.

But by all means, brag about a game that was given to you on a silver platter!
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby hopalong on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:19 pm

hey now - quebec has one of the highest drop out rates in North Amerika. Fortunately, Elric ended up on CC; otherwise, he would have ended up in a gang, drinkin a 40 ounce, clocking the hoes, smokin phat bats, and hangin with the seediest of the lowest scum on earth ... weight a minute, that sounds like FOED to me.

i am still weighting for you in the skool yard, caf. bring yer dictionnary, and we will settle this like Einstein.
:twisted:

iAmCaffeine wrote:
ElricTheGreat wrote:

I have already explained, twice. Can you not read? Perhaps you're actually the boy that left his education in his dole packet.

Major hopalong

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:30 pm

hopalong wrote:hey now - quebec has one of the highest drop out rates in North Amerika. Fortunately, Elric ended up on CC; otherwise, he would have ended up in a gang, drinkin a 40 ounce, clocking the hoes, smokin phat bats, and hangin with the seediest of the lowest scum on earth ... weight a minute, that sounds like FOED to me.

i am still weighting for you in the skool yard, caf. bring yer dictionnary, and we will settle this like Einstein.

iAmCaffeine wrote:
ElricTheGreat wrote:

You talk the talk but that's about it.. Rating my guys with three stars attitude because they're apparently silent, but they all said gg.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby ElricTheGreat on Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:05 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
hopalong wrote:hey now - quebec has one of the highest drop out rates in North Amerika. Fortunately, Elric ended up on CC; otherwise, he would have ended up in a gang, drinkin a 40 ounce, clocking the hoes, smokin phat bats, and hangin with the seediest of the lowest scum on earth ... weight a minute, that sounds like FOED to me.

iAmCaffeine wrote:
ElricTheGreat wrote:

You talk the talk but that's about it.. Rating my guys with three stars attitude because they're apparently silent, but they all said gg.

I do not recall RATING your guys ... For all the years I have been on CC I do not recall rating anyone with low ratings ... I would rather not waste my time rating that type op player at all.

As for reading all the posts ... in Quebec we have a limit on how much English we are allowed to read so I try to keep it to things that matter!

As for being served the match on a Silver Platter ... that would be how servants are meant to serve their masters ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I understand your take on me and some of FOED, we cannot WIN a game for love nor money .. so we have to accept the gifts as they come our way and of course BOAST ... if we did not BOAST for the gifts we would not have anything to BOAST ABOUT !!!

Man that is a lot of B's we normally prefer TOASTing to Boasting ... but at times they can go Hand-in-Hand especially if entering with Hopalong ... then skipping is permissible as well

BTW ... I see now you were directing some comments at Hop ... but they did not leave any comments in the Canada match ... so maybe have a chat internally about your crew .... just saying is all
Captain ElricTheGreat
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby itake on Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:59 pm

Ha! Didn't realize there was so much going on here...

iamcaffeine...thanks for standing up for us, given that it's the end of the day here for me at GMT-5 I'm guessing you and and a few drinks are trolling the forums...definitely makes me want to get the hell out of work and do the same.

Elric, it doesn't look like you have much else to brag about in this war...so I'll gladly let you have Game 13961633.

hopalong... I'm sorry I don't meet your standards of in game commentary...but I'm quite positive that noone on the Conquer Club forums does...at least in volume, not necessarily quality.

Best gamechat ever! Game 12681497
Colonel itake

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:41 pm

ElricTheGreat wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

iAmCaffeine wrote:
ElricTheGreat wrote:

I do not recall RATING your guys ... For all the years I have been on CC I do not recall rating anyone with low ratings ... I would rather not waste my time rating that type op player at all.

As for reading all the posts ... in Quebec we have a limit on how much English we are allowed to read so I try to keep it to things that matter!

As for being served the match on a Silver Platter ... that would be how servants are meant to serve their masters ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I understand your take on me and some of FOED, we cannot WIN a game for love nor money .. so we have to accept the gifts as they come our way and of course BOAST ... if we did not BOAST for the gifts we would not have anything to BOAST ABOUT !!!

Man that is a lot of B's we normally prefer TOASTing to Boasting ... but at times they can go Hand-in-Hand especially if entering with Hopalong ... then skipping is permissible as well

BTW ... I see now you were directing some comments at Hop ... but they did not leave any comments in the Canada match ... so maybe have a chat internally about your crew .... just saying is all

Are you retarded? The ratings remark was clearly for hop. The fact I quoted him might be a clue.

I only commented about luck on two games. I'm sure we've had some luck as well, but for the most part these games have been competitive and well fought. It's a person's attitude in situations of extreme luck that bothers me.

The rest of your post I'll disregard. Try harder Gary.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby ElricTheGreat on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:18 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Are you retarded?

I might be ... but that does not give u the right to call me out like this!
Captain ElricTheGreat
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges