Conquer Club

BpB -v- TNC (16-29) - Final 5/16

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: BpB -v- TNC (begins 6th Feb 2014)

Postby dazza2008 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Is there a list of games anywhere?
Corporal dazza2008

Postby MoB Deadly on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:41 pm

dazza2008 wrote:Is there a list of games anywhere?

Code: Select all
http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?gn=&gs[]=A&gs[]=F&hr=N&to=2014+[Feb]+BPB+vs+TNC&lb=&p1=&p2=&p3=&p4=&order=D&submit=Search&uid=293565&mode=find

Used Code because URL button was not working correctly.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby Fruitcake on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:28 am

I have placed the TNC home games in the first post of this thread

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby Keefie on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:14 am

Fruitcake wrote:

That's great, but what about BpB's home games ? I think that is what Mob Deadly is waiting for.
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby dazza2008 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:52 am

Fruitcake wrote:

Thanks.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby jbrettlip on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:59 pm

As for the fog violation, this is why it is being discussed: the rule was broken, nothing was posted until after I took my first turn. So posting the move after that point didn't alleviate the breach.

We are glad to be back in a clan challenge. It has been too long. GL to all!
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby dazza2008 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:26 pm

jbrettlip wrote:As for the fog violation, this is why it is being discussed: the rule was broken, nothing was posted until after I took my first turn. So posting the move after that point didn't alleviate the breach.

I took my turn then as soon as 1 of us were on we told you what we did. If we were not here before you played what did you want us to do?

Seems like you are just being a cunt to keep this going. If I knew you guys were such sore losers I would have sat this war out.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby Fruitcake on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:28 pm

dazza2008 wrote:
jbrettlip wrote:As for the fog violation, this is why it is being discussed: the rule was broken, nothing was posted until after I took my first turn. So posting the move after that point didn't alleviate the breach.

I took my turn then as soon as 1 of us were on we told you what we did. If we were not here before you played what did you want us to do?

Seems like you are just being a cunt to keep this going. If I knew you guys were such sore losers I would have sat this war out.

oops.

Let's not get emotional about this. After all, it's only business.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby jbrettlip on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:21 pm

dazza2008 wrote:

Hey, f*ck you....should I have skipped my turn because you cheated? It is your stupid rule, your stupid settings and your failure to follow it. That is game one for us. I am dead-beating out of it due to this post. I was just trying to clarify why people were upset. But you have proven to be a grade A fuckface and cheat.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby ViperOverLord on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:02 pm

BpB will only go as far as squishyg takes them.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby Keefie on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:20 am

Guys,

Can certain people tone their emotions down or this thread will be locked.

As for the Fog Rule:

Nobody has cheated, mistakes like this happen all of the time. The fog rule is there purely to have the clan who made the error reveal their moves in game chat. There are no penalties or forfeits attached.

TNC made a mistake and updated chat as soon as the mistake was realised. END OF.

Now please take a deep breath, calm down and get on enjoying what should be a cracking war.

K
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Fruitcake on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:30 am

Keefie wrote:Guys,

Can certain people tone their emotions down or this thread will be locked.

As for the Fog Rule:

Nobody has cheated, mistakes like this happen all of the time. The fog rule is there purely to have the clan who made the error reveal their moves in game chat. There are no penalties or forfeits attached.

TNC made a mistake and updated chat as soon as the mistake was realised. END OF.

Now please take a deep breath, calm down and get on enjoying what should be a cracking war.

K

We understand that Keefie.

The issue is that we had to take our turn without knowing the deploy or previous turn in any way. So whilst I appreciate your concern and input in this matter this is a step further.

The TNC team did then fail to give the required information within a time that allowed the BpB team to react correctly. That is to say, the BpB team had to take their turn completely blind as the information was not then posted until the TNC took their second turn. Now whether this would have made the end result different we shall never know. But as any decent team, will tell you, by doing this (not giving that information in the due time) does give a huge advantage to the team that does not follow the rules. Had the turn been posted before the BpB turn had to be taken, then this would not be such an issue.

If you are publicly saying that it is acceptable to break the rule and then post AFTER the second team has taken it's first turn, then this needs to be included within the wording as abuse of this nature could well become rampant due to ineffectual decision making capabilities.

Lastly, it is poor sportsmanship on the part of the opposition team to get so hot under the collar when they so obviously have managed to take an advantage by breaking the very rules they requested in the first place.

Colonel Fruitcake

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:45 am

I'm sorry for saying what I said. I got pissed off because it feels like I am being accused of cheating here when it was an honest mistake. I just took a turn. I have lots of games going and was just getting through my turns as quickly as possible.

I never intended to play before they looked and I would have posted what I did if I had been online sooner.

Is it possible to replay that game or just give BpB the point? It would suck for this 1 game to ruin the war.

Sorry again.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby Keefie on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:47 am

dazza2008 wrote:I'm sorry for saying what I said. I got pissed off because it feels like I am being accused of cheating here when it was an honest mistake. I just took a turn. I have lots of games going and was just getting through my turns as quickly as possible.

I never intended to play before they looked and I would have posted what I did if I had been online sooner.

Is it possible to replay that game or just give BpB the point? It would suck for this 1 game to ruin the war.

Sorry again.

It takes a big man to say sorry like that =D> =D> =D>

Replaying the game would certainly be an excellent solution. I guess it's up to Mob_Deadly to call that one.
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby owenshooter on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:05 am

Keefie wrote:That's great, but what about BpB's home games ? I think that is what Mob Deadly is waiting for.

*insert fog joke here*... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby jbrettlip on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:14 am

Dazza, sorry for my post as well. I should go back and edit it away, but I will leave it up. I think a redo on the game is fair. Dropping a point for something so stupid is not necessary. (although it shows great confidence on your part as to who will ultimately win this war!). As I said in my previous post (not the insulting one): GL to both clans in this war.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby Vace Cooper on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:56 am

Well done Brett and keefie! Huggy time?
owen is a sexy mother f***er
Sergeant 1st Class Vace Cooper

Postby cooldeals on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:58 am

I'm just going to speak my mind here as politely as I can.

The "Fog Rule" to me shouldn't have to be a rule but is a courtesy. When I'm playing in games even if there is not a rule I will try to wait to allow other players to see the map even post on their wall sometimes to take a look because I need to play soon. Still in these games if I need to play my turn because I have life outside of CC I do. If they ask I'll post what I can as soon as I am on. The reason the Fog Rule is a rule is that some people try to win in every way they can even if it's not honorable.

The one situation I have NEVER had someone complain about fog rule is when they joined the map last. When you joined you were online, the game came up for the first time and you had the opportunity to see the map. If it's not important for you to take a look then you do not deserve to make your opponent wait 12 hours. Plain and simple.

Quite frankly it looks like you are looking for technicalities to give you a win because you can't do it on your own. I know this is not reflective of every member of BPB and I do know several and I expected someone with some sense to stand up and say ENOUGH whining. I have tried to approach this with a light manner. We have criticized dazza for his error. We have apologized. Yet no one has taken into account that quite simply you guys didn't want to look at the map, you just wanted to punish dazza for a look at the map you don't care about because you are losing. This is not the spirit of the rule and trying to win games through technicalities and requesting a FORFEIT upfront rather than a replacement shows this. And quite frankly you would have lost this game whether you saw the map at first or not. If you want someone to let you win you should go play risk with your mothers.
Colonel cooldeals

Postby Fruitcake on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:01 pm

cooldeals wrote:I'm just going to speak my mind here as politely as I can.

The "Fog Rule" to me shouldn't have to be a rule but is a courtesy. When I'm playing in games even if there is not a rule I will try to wait to allow other players to see the map even post on their wall sometimes to take a look because I need to play soon. Still in these games if I need to play my turn because I have life outside of CC I do. If they ask I'll post what I can as soon as I am on. The reason the Fog Rule is a rule is that some people try to win in every way they can even if it's not honorable.

The one situation I have NEVER had someone complain about fog rule is when they joined the map last. When you joined you were online, the game came up for the first time and you had the opportunity to see the map. If it's not important for you to take a look then you do not deserve to make your opponent wait 12 hours. Plain and simple.

Quite frankly it looks like you are looking for technicalities to give you a win because you can't do it on your own. I know this is not reflective of every member of BPB and I do know several and I expected someone with some sense to stand up and say ENOUGH whining. I have tried to approach this with a light manner. We have criticized dazza for his error. We have apologized. Yet no one has taken into account that quite simply you guys didn't want to look at the map, you just wanted to punish dazza for a look at the map you don't care about because you are losing. This is not the spirit of the rule and trying to win games through technicalities and requesting a FORFEIT upfront rather than a replacement shows this. And quite frankly you would have lost this game whether you saw the map at first or not. If you want someone to let you win you should go play risk with your mothers.

Yawn city

Colonel Fruitcake

Postby Arama86n on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:19 pm

Good luck and have f... that train already left? oh.
;)
Have fun guys.
BpB for the win. Just because they're... legendary? Yes, that will do.
Legendary.
The start of a glorious run to being CC5 champions.
Major Arama86n

Re: BpB -v- TNC (0-1)

Postby Robinette on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:47 pm

This is fun stuff...
Ohh the banter of a Super Clan fighting a Dark Clan...

Brigadier Robinette

Postby trinicardinal on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:16 am

I was wondering when Robinette would step in with her stuff. Classic as usual. can we move on now folks... Welcome back into clan wars BpB. Let's move on and have some fun!
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:54 pm

BpB 99 - 1 TNC.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby dazza2008 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:11 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:BpB 99 - 1 TNC.

=D> =D> =D>
Corporal dazza2008

Postby nagerous on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:01 pm

trinicardinal wrote:I was wondering when Robinette would step in with her stuff. Classic as usual. can we move on now folks... Welcome back into clan wars BpB. Let's move on and have some fun!

Captain nagerous

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges