Conquer Club

FALLEN vs ++The Legion++ (21-22) - Final 4/29

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: FALLEN vs ++The Legion++ (2-6) - Ongoing

Postby Great-Ollie on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:51 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Surprisingly strong start from Legion.

Well they do have jefjef in their clan. Almost feel like we need to give them a handicap or something? LOL In all honesty, we have no grand master plan here, just great dice programs that do wonders. We kind of just hack away with the auto button, seems to work great! :D
Major Great-Ollie

Postby jcstriker on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:03 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Surprisingly strong start from Legion.

No surprises here. We will win this war and then the next and so on until we get sick of meat and decide to turn vego. Then Tofu will be on the menu.
show: TOURNEY WINS

Colonel jcstriker

Postby Great-Ollie on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:33 am

Game 14021890 Another win! :D
Major Great-Ollie

Postby IcePack on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:19 pm

Ant Quads has Fallen! IcePack rules the frozen tundra ;)
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby lynch5762 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:34 pm

IcePack wrote:Ant Quads has Fallen! IcePack rules the frozen tundra ;)

That's because it is a desolate place and no one really wants to be there. ;)
Captain lynch5762

Re: FALLEN vs ++The Legion++ (3-8) - Ongoing

Postby Great-Ollie on Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:32 am

14-5 Legion :shock: ! The Fallen seem to be just falling all around us! :lol: 8-[
Major Great-Ollie

Postby GoranZ on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:17 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:14-5 Legion :shock: ! The Fallen seem to be just falling all around us! :lol: 8-[

We have serious misunderstanding with the dice :|
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
General GoranZ

Postby codierose on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:27 pm

not another DICE thread :o :D
Lieutenant codierose

Postby jcstriker on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:01 pm

Your master plan of giving us a false sense of security seems to be working. Feeling pretty damn good about this war at the moment. :D
show: TOURNEY WINS

Colonel jcstriker

Re: FALLEN vs ++The Legion++ (5-14) - Ongoing

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:59 am

Keeping it classy i see Fallen. mviola gives me all 3 star ratings in this game Game 14021890. We won it and all i said in chat all game was Good Game. Yet he rates all my partners full stars. This is why the Fallen is falling apart. No class. For some reason almost the entire clan has me foed as well! That is how you earn respect alright, well done! =D> =D> Too bad you are about to get beat handly by a 20th ranked clan! :D I will not resort to these low tactics and rate everyone in your clan with all 5 stars, as you are all good players in my opinion, just mislead.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby mviola on Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:38 am

Great-Ollie wrote:Keeping it classy i see Fallen. mviola gives me all 3 star ratings in this game Game 14021890. We won it and all i said in chat all game was Good Game. Yet he rates all my partners full stars. This is why the Fallen is falling apart. No class. For some reason almost the entire clan has me foed as well! That is how you earn respect alright, well done! =D> =D> Too bad you are about to get beat handly by a 20th ranked clan! :D I will not resort to these low tactics and rate everyone in your clan with all 5 stars, as you are all good players in my opinion, just mislead.

>implying ratings matter at all

You have played infinite games, so one rating isn't going to hurt that sky high 4.7 rating there. I just don't like you so I gave you 3 stars across the board. Normally I give 1 star for that, but you did win, even with dropping a bonus. But congrats on that. I'm sure you feel better about yourself now.

Also, you're foed Waterman5000, at least by me, because you had to create a multi to spy on the competition.

2/10 for getting me to respond to this post.
High Score: 2906
Major mviola

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:49 am

mviola wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:Keeping it classy i see Fallen. mviola gives me all 3 star ratings in this game Game 14021890. We won it and all i said in chat all game was Good Game. Yet he rates all my partners full stars. This is why the Fallen is falling apart. No class. For some reason almost the entire clan has me foed as well! That is how you earn respect alright, well done! =D> =D> Too bad you are about to get beat handly by a 20th ranked clan! :D I will not resort to these low tactics and rate everyone in your clan with all 5 stars, as you are all good players in my opinion, just mislead.

You have played infinite games, so one rating isn't going to hurt that sky high 4.7 rating there. I just don't like you so I gave you 3 stars across the board. Normally I give 1 star for that, but you did win, even with dropping a bonus. But congrats on that. I'm sure you feel better about yourself now.

Also, you're foed Waterman5000, at least by me, because you had to create a multi to spy on the competition.

Not sure if your clan understands, but i was cleared of being a multi multiple times. CLEARED. Get over it you bunch of tits. My brother screwed you not me. So rate me however you want, we are still going to destroy you and your overated clan.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby mviola on Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:58 am

Great-Ollie wrote:
mviola wrote:

Not sure if your clan understands, but i was cleared of being a multi multiple times. CLEARED. Get over it you bunch of tits. My brother screwed you not me. So rate me however you want, we are still going to destroy you and your overated clan.

If by cleared, you mean bought back into the site, then yes, I agree there.

Money is king, especially here.
Major mviola

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:03 am

mviola wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:
mviola wrote:

If by cleared, you mean bought back into the site, then yes, I agree there.

Money is king, especially here.

](*,) ](*,) Your clan is like talking to a wall. I give up, please all foe me and give me 1 ratings if it makes you feel like a superhero. Whatever cures your hurt feelers works for me. Fact is you are getting your ass handed to you anyways, so really who has the last laugh? :twisted:
Major Great-Ollie

Postby mviola on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:35 am

Great-Ollie wrote:](*,) ](*,) Your clan is like talking to a wall. I give up, please all foe me and give me 1 ratings if it makes you feel like a superhero. Whatever cures your hurt feelers works for me.

Until you give proof, I don't believe that in the slightest. And no, your word doesn't count as proof.

Fact is you are getting your ass handed to you anyways, so really who has the last laugh? :twisted:

Oh no, we're losing a bunch of games on the internet! However will I be able to deal with my existence now?
Major mviola

Postby nolefan5311 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:00 pm

Ollie must be menstruating right now...
Captain nolefan5311

Postby tbayjosh on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Not everyone has foed you I have not and as far as a rating from me I don't rate anyone unless they make an outstanding move or they make my foed list that is very short.
As for the war well I take full responsibility for the end score because they allowed me to run this one. This is the first one that I have run and I know we have the talent to do well but I did not do the best job with some of the team selections and could have done better in some other areas as well. At the end of the day I am happy that I had the chance to run a war. we have not showed well and you guys played well. good games and lets try to finish this without too much bitterness.
Major tbayjosh

Postby jefjef on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:27 am

Dear GO,

You are obviously still foed by many from your "Puke" days. You are the same pile of stuff you were then.

As far as "Legion handing Fallen their asses" - Even you can win games with the lopsided scripted nonsense CC feeds it's customers. I see they have been giving you lots of games lately. Good thing you don't have to strategically earn them...

Have fun a CC day!
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby lynch5762 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:08 pm

jefjef wrote:Dear GO,

You are obviously still foed by many from your "Puke" days. You are the same pile of stuff you were then.

As far as "Legion handing Fallen their asses" - Even you can win games with the lopsided scripted nonsense CC feeds it's customers. I see they have been giving you lots of games lately. Good thing you don't have to strategically earn them...

Have fun a CC day!

Poor jefjef... :-({|=

The world is such a cruel place! I have only played in 12 games against you but it is quite clear that CC is not treating you fairly! I would be more than willing to help you file a complaint to CC. I am concerned that the constant abuse from CC and others may cause permanent damage to your health and family.

2010-10-07 20:29:56 - jefjef: mmm. I'm guessing you all are enjoying the sweet dice CC is giving you so much now you joined another game... Stalking is a good way to get foed.
2010-12-14 04:13:07 - douitashimashite: gg all
2010-12-14 13:49:54 - jefjef: It was? I thought it was a miss played cluster f*ck

2010-12-16 13:29:12 - jefjef: Yep. You win the drop and the dice and the 1st go. the fun CC
2010-12-25 12:44:28 - jefjef: Well I'm sure glad CC gives you all a fun game. Tell em I said to f*ck off
2010-12-27 02:51:17 - jefjef: The dice sure did kick our ass. We will try some strategy games in the coming war for ya Deere. f*ck off til then.
2011-02-09 11:11:40 - jefjef: gg lynch...... Just to be fair ;)
2011-02-06 12:09:15 - jefjef: hard for you spell ? or maybe it's the shit your squeezing. Be glad CC is not a strategy game. ;)
2011-02-06 12:11:12 - jefjef: But you go ahead and have pride in your ability to click an assault button and bye to you too.
2011-04-29 13:24:10 - jefjef: lucky asses
2011-05-07 12:12:10 - jefjef: lots and lots of drpped bonuses and 1st go. Good ole CC bullshit.
2012-02-24 01:46:50 - jefjef: Yeah. This is absolute horse shit. Only trash like you would actually think that my complete lack of dice is your fucking skill. What a fucking pathetic joke.

Sorry I couldn't resist :twisted:
Captain lynch5762

Postby jefjef on Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:03 pm

LMAO! Get a life lynch.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Great-Ollie on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:47 pm

2014-03-23 20:04:39 - Great-Ollie: got snap go ahead guys and gl
2014-03-23 23:45:39 - jefjef: Great - Sewage are the opponents and CC is giving you a sweet drop. What a rigged bull shit site. Oh and f*ck YOU GO...
2014-03-23 23:46:17 - jefjef: Low life
2014-03-24 08:11:30 - codierose: enjoy
2014-03-24 15:55:03 - co-co: Good luck all
2014-03-24 16:43:54 - Great-Ollie: Classy just as i remember! jefjef has to be the best player i have ever met. Hopefully we can get lucky dice again or we will surely die.
2014-03-24 16:44:26 - Great-Ollie: gl co-co since your partner continues to be such a class act.

Like i said classy!
Major Great-Ollie

Postby jefjef on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:27 am

GO and lynch are great CC players and standup people!

Colonel jefjef

Postby IcePack on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Wow. Haven't come to the thread in awhile & pretty disappointed to see this garbage.
Let's all calm down and get back to enjoying the game please.

Mviola & jefjef - let's cool it and not stir the pot.
G-O - sorry you were upset. Next time, pm me and maybe we can sort it out instead of dragging a good war thru the mud.

You guys maybe rated lower, but you've made some good pick ups (yourself included) and in the 12 month ranking were almost top 12. So it's not such a unexpected / horrible "beat down". Let's have fun with the rest of the war, and no need to put down an entire clan or dish any dirt. Both clans should be better than that.

The war isn't over, good luck in round 3. And thanks to tbay josh for running his first war for us and the thread.

IcePack
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: FALLEN vs ++The Legion++ (8-16) - Ongoing

Postby tbayjosh on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:02 pm

well said Ice

Thread has been updated !!
Major tbayjosh

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges