Conquer Club

KoE (7) v B H (6) - game details p.4

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

KoE (7) v B H (6) - game details p.4

Postby rebelman on Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:15 pm

As you may or may not be aware KoE has considerably expanded its numbers at all ranking levels because of this we have a clan within a clan ie Junior KoE made up of players with scores less than 1600 pts. While our big pts brothers and sisters take on other high pointers including a challenge with THOTA and several others in the pipeline us juniors are also feeling bloodthirsty.

With this in mind this is a general callout to all clans that we want to battle you if you meet these simple requirements.

1 You must have at least 10 players willing to compete in the challenge.

2 No player at the start of the challenge can have 1,600 pts or more

3 you must be part of a recognised clan, we are not taking on a bunch of players we are taking on another clan.

Once a clan has committed to a challenge we can sort out format etc. but right now we want interested parties to post here so we can get this on.

Warning: Just because we are low pointers does not mean we are not great fighters. :twisted:
Last edited by rebelman on Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:33 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Don't now why people on here don't like being cooks, remember under siege: A former SEAL, now cook, is the only person who can stop a gang of terrorists when they sieze control of a US Navy battleship.
Private rebelman

Re: Junior KoE calling out clans with players less than 1.6k

Postby cena-rules on Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:17 pm

rebelman wrote:As you may or may not be aware KoE has considerably expanded its numbers at all ranking levels because of this we have a clan within a clan ie Junior KoE made up of players with scores less than 1600 pts. While our big pts brothers and sisters take on other high pointers including a challenge with THOTA and several others in the pipeline us juniors are also feeling bloodthirsty.

With this in mind this is a general callout to all clans that we want to battle you if you meet these simple requirements.

3 you must be part of a recognised clan, we are not taking on a bunch of players we are taking on another clan.

Once a clan has committed to a challenge we can sort out format etc. but right now we want interested parties to post here so we can get this on.

Warning: Just because we are low pointers does not mean we are not great fighters. :twisted:

1. we will have 10-15 so have what you like
2. thats because our junior members are 1.6k and below

bring it on guys

oh and no LoD we want difference. Maybe next time
19:41:22 ā€¹jakewilliamsā€ŗ I was a pedo
Lieutenant cena-rules

Postby rebelman on Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:40 pm

don't all rush at once, lol
Don't now why people on here don't like being cooks, remember under siege: A former SEAL, now cook, is the only person who can stop a gang of terrorists when they sieze control of a US Navy battleship.
Private rebelman

Postby Strider24 on Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:13 pm

cena-rules wrote:
rebelman wrote:As you may or may not be aware KoE has considerably expanded its numbers at all ranking levels because of this we have a clan within a clan ie Junior KoE made up of players with scores less than 1600 pts. While our big pts brothers and sisters take on other high pointers including a challenge with THOTA and several others in the pipeline us juniors are also feeling bloodthirsty.

1. we will have 10-15 so have what you like
2. thats because our junior members are 1.6k and below

bring it on guys

oh and no LoD we want difference. Maybe next time

Dam You Cena!!!!! I was going to get together some of my freinds and have a freindly. or can we do that as a clan challenge like this is a bit more competitive. Just fancy a few games with some old mates... oh and new ones.

Also where's the smiley???? :D :lol: :D :twisted:
Tournament Wins:
Back to the Basics II
Sergeant Strider24

Postby kwanton on Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:21 pm

I'll check if I can get enough support in one of my clans.
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Postby rebelman on Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:21 pm

kwanton wrote:I'll check if I can get enough support in one of my clans.

good stuff kwanton let us know if any are up for it
Private rebelman

Postby rebelman on Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:24 pm

Strider24 wrote:
Dam You Cena!!!!! I was going to get together some of my freinds and have a freindly. or can we do that as a clan challethat said if you want nge like this is a bit more competitive. Just fancy a few games with some old mates... oh and new ones.

Also where's the smiley???? :D :lol: :D :twisted:

I'm afraid cena has spoken and he doesn't want LoD guys, but feel free to set up some non clan challenge games if you want. :wink:
Private rebelman

Postby hulmey on Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:31 pm

wheres the pikachu clan when you need them!!! They are all below 1000 points...Would be a certain blood bath :lol: :lol: :lol:
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby reptile on Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:38 pm

hulmey wrote:wheres the pikachu clan when you need them!!! They are all below 1000 points...Would be a certain blood bath :lol: :lol: :lol:

you would hope for an easy challenge like that wouldnt you? lol build up some confidence
Captain reptile

Postby reptile on Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:39 pm

rebelman wrote:
Strider24 wrote:
Dam You Cena!!!!! I was going to get together some of my freinds and have a freindly. or can we do that as a clan challethat said if you want nge like this is a bit more competitive. Just fancy a few games with some old mates... oh and new ones.

Also where's the smiley???? :D :lol: :D :twisted :

I'm afraid cena has spoken and he doesn't want LoD guys, but feel free to set up some non clan challenge games if you want. :wink:

I guess he might be a little butt hurt from LoD not accepting the ceasefire/peace treaty. :lol:
Captain reptile

Postby john1099 on Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:02 pm

hulmey wrote:wheres the pikachu clan when you need them!!! They are all below 1000 points...Would be a certain blood bath :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm part of the clan, and I am more than certain I have more than 1000 points.
GunnaRoolsUDrool wrote:yo mama has 3 titties, ones for milk, ones for water, ones out of order
Sergeant 1st Class john1099

Postby hulmey on Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:58 am

John you belong to every clan nearly.....REptile this is the junoir division we are talking about. If you want i can pass you the game numbers for the challenge we are going to start against THOTA...You might learn something!!

PS...KoE is neither at war or peace with LoD or wants a peace treaty of any kind with it lol
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby Strider24 on Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:33 pm

Saying that When the idea for a peace treaty was brough to bothe clan's most of KoE wanted it and about a third of LoD did too.

Anyway reptile, rebelman and me were working out the treaty and Cena was in full support.

Oh and how is life hulmey?
Tournament Wins:
Back to the Basics II
Sergeant Strider24

Postby rayray on Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:35 pm

Strider24 wrote: Oh and how is life hulmey?

Confusing apparently :lol:
Sergeant rayray

Postby Strider24 on Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:47 pm

Gah! Anyway rebel i have made the games there are 5. 4 dubs and 1 4 player standard. Just looking for a partner.
Tournament Wins:
Back to the Basics II
Sergeant Strider24

Postby rebelman on Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:53 pm

Strider24 wrote:Gah! Anyway rebel i have made the games there are 5. 4 dubs and 1 4 player standard. Just looking for a partner.

really would love to play but both me and amanda1 (my usual partner in crime) are snowed under with games (we are both up around 40 at the moment) however I will PM her.
Private rebelman

Postby rebelman on Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:54 pm

Strider24 wrote:Saying that When the idea for a peace treaty was brough to bothe clan's most of KoE wanted it and about a third of LoD did too.

Anyway reptile, rebelman and me were working out the treaty and Cena was in full support.

Oh and how is life hulmey?

i was surprised to see it posted on here that LoD had rejected it anyway, c'est la vie.
Private rebelman

Postby rebelman on Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:56 pm

In case anyone is confused by the rest of the posts we are still looking for opponents to take on our clan.
Private rebelman

Postby Strider24 on Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:04 pm

Ok
Tournament Wins:
Back to the Basics II
Sergeant Strider24

Postby NESconqueror on Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:10 pm

I might as well get a 1 on 1 game set up.
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
Private 1st Class NESconqueror

Postby Strider24 on Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:18 pm

Oki Doki do it quick as i am about to have a shower.
Tournament Wins:
Back to the Basics II
Sergeant Strider24

Postby NESconqueror on Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:21 pm

Strider24 wrote:Oki Doki do it quick as i am about to have a shower.

My game started...
me vs hammer
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
Private 1st Class NESconqueror

Postby kwanton on Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:29 pm

There is some interest in both the bounty hunters and the pikachu clan. I'm trying to get enough people to play tho. What type of games would it be? and if I can't get enough would we be able to do a BH/chu joint effort against the junior KOE?
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Postby rebelman on Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:42 pm

kwanton wrote:There is some interest in both the bounty hunters and the pikachu clan. I'm trying to get enough people to play tho. What type of games would it be? and if I can't get enough would we be able to do a BH/chu joint effort against the junior KOE?

if neither can pull together a team on their own a joint bounty hunters & pikachu effort would be acceptable. But we would prefer to play them seperately ie a challenge against bounty hunters and one against the pikachus.

As for games and settings we can work that out between us once a challenge has been finalised. A combination of singles, doubles and triples would be my preference but once we have names (that are under 1600) we can get the ball rolling.
Private rebelman

Postby kwanton on Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:54 pm

OK the bounty hunters have 10

1.kwanton- 1245
2.chosen- 1187
3.avron- 921
4.jesse- 1129
5.saxymom- 922
6.strikewolf- 906
7.dustn64- 957
8.barbie (maybe)- 1598
9.Mickeylax311- 1267
10.Julia Gulia 1292

The points are as of now and barbie is a maybe cuz she might go over 1600 at any point. I'm keeping signups open in the BH thread for replacements or extras. If barbie plays she's the leader of the BHs.

I'll try to get a seperate 'chu one too :wink:
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Next

Return to Complete Challenges