Conquer Club

IMPERIAL DRAGOONS HAVE DEFEATED MURDER INC.

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby hwhrhett on Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:20 pm

Fireside Poet wrote:Nice one, rhett... I think after the 3 "away" games, we call it a win ... no use in continuing if there isn't participation. We'll just make a note and move on to greener pastures... and better avatars. :P (don't ask)

lol, you lose a bet or something fp? yeah considering the results as of now are about to stand at imperial dragoons 12, murder inc 3, and they have no interest it seems, i think we can call this one a win.
Cook hwhrhett

Postby hwhrhett on Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:43 am

I just updated the first post, the score now sets at 10 for imperial dragoons, and 3 for murder inc.

due to murder inc's general lack of interest in this challenge, im gonna call it. there is only 1 game still going, 1 game that murder inc never joined and 9 games that murder inc never set up. this challenge is OVER if murder inc wishes to challenge us again sometime after theyve got their shit together, we can talk. but for now, im calling this a DRAGOONS VICTORY.
Cook hwhrhett

Postby dm412 on Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:27 pm

I'd like to appologize on behalf of the clan since I see no one else has done it, for some reason or another I haven't figured out. You are owed an appology, and that's what I'm giving to you. I was trying to get these games started and going for quite some time. I would have taken the job upon myself; however, I'm a lowly freemium so I can't make the private games.

So, I publicly, formally appologize on behalf of Murder Inc. and congratulate your crushing of us. Thank you for your organization, timely manner, and consideration. I wish it would have worked out better. Good luck to you in the future.
Sergeant 1st Class dm412

Postby steve monkey on Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:25 pm

And it looks like Melkior and I are rounding off an awesome clan performance by the Dragoons in game no 1930146

May the dice gods shine favourably upon you.
Private 1st Class steve monkey

Postby dm412 on Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:40 pm

Yeah yeah. Salt for my wounds, please lol.
Sergeant 1st Class dm412

Postby hwhrhett on Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:44 pm

dm412 wrote:Yeah yeah. Salt for my wounds, please lol.

lol
Cook hwhrhett

Postby samholt on Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:52 pm

hwhrhett wrote:I just updated the first post, the score now sets at 10 for imperial dragoons, and 3 for murder inc.

due to murder inc's general lack of interest in this challenge, im gonna call it. there is only 1 game still going, 1 game that murder inc never joined and 9 games that murder inc never set up. this challenge is OVER if murder inc wishes to challenge us again sometime after theyve got their shit together, we can talk. but for now, im calling this a DRAGOONS VICTORY.

does that mean you currently have a space in your clan war calender
I never worry about action, only inaction-Churchill 101
Sergeant samholt

Postby hwhrhett on Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:52 pm

samholt wrote:
hwhrhett wrote:I just updated the first post, the score now sets at 10 for imperial dragoons, and 3 for murder inc.

does that mean you currently have a space in your clan war calender

beginning dragoons v thota part II tonight, but we can work on something to begin after, i need to check our schedule.
Cook hwhrhett

Postby Fireside Poet on Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:40 pm

dm412 wrote:I'd like to appologize on behalf of the clan since I see no one else has done it, for some reason or another I haven't figured out. You are owed an appology, and that's what I'm giving to you. I was trying to get these games started and going for quite some time. I would have taken the job upon myself; however, I'm a lowly freemium so I can't make the private games.

So, I publicly, formally appologize on behalf of Murder Inc. and congratulate your crushing of us. Thank you for your organization, timely manner, and consideration. I wish it would have worked out better. Good luck to you in the future.

Accepted - a fine gesture... maybe your clan should be "Suicide Inc." instead. :P

Thanks for the apology.
Click this logo for more information on joining!
Major Fireside Poet

Re: IMPERIAL DRAGOONS HAVE DEFEATED MURDER INC.

Postby Capt Killroy on Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:29 pm

what happened was so fucked up, i could get anybody to make games for me
i cant make them because i dont have prem
or this would not have happened if i had prem
so dragoons congrats on your win you played well and with honor
as for you blitz i still think of as a friend
but i want to play your clan real bad
i know my clan can compete with any clan here
so stop ducking my clan grow a pair and agree to play Murder Inc.
COME BLITZ PLAY MY CLAN best of 7 you make 3 maps i will make 3 maps 7th game be a quad game no cards seq unlim forts no fog
Corporal Capt Killroy

Postby reminisco on Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:47 pm

man, i completely missed this clan war.

and the only game i got in on was accidentally created as a free for all 4 player. we're up to round 53 in it, about to enter round 54.

so i am feeling distinctly like one of those Japanese soldiers isolated on an island in the pacific, convinced the war is still going on, when it's really 1953, about to be 1954.

bummer about that. but hey, THOTA -- i can say for certain that two of your players are not only a complete pleasure to play against, but also some of the stiffest competition i've faced yet. when the game does finally end, they can expect well deserved positive feedback.
have you ever seen an idealist with grey hairs on his head?
or successful men who keep in touch with unsuccessful friends?
you only think you did
i could have sworn i saw it too
but as it turns out it was just a clever ad for cigarettes.
Corporal reminisco

Postby hwhrhett on Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:07 pm

reminisco wrote:man, i completely missed this clan war.

and the only game i got in on was accidentally created as a free for all 4 player. we're up to round 53 in it, about to enter round 54.

so i am feeling distinctly like one of those Japanese soldiers isolated on an island in the pacific, convinced the war is still going on, when it's really 1953, about to be 1954.

bummer about that. but hey, THOTA -- i can say for certain that two of your players are not only a complete pleasure to play against, but also some of the stiffest competition i've faced yet. when the game does finally end, they can expect well deserved positive feedback.

dragoons, not thota.
Cook hwhrhett

Postby reminisco on Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:32 pm

oh, right. my bad. i jumped into this thread from a thread in FW about THOTA.
have you ever seen an idealist with grey hairs on his head?
or successful men who keep in touch with unsuccessful friends?
you only think you did
i could have sworn i saw it too
but as it turns out it was just a clever ad for cigarettes.
Corporal reminisco

Previous

Return to Complete Challenges