Conquer Club

++The Legion++ versus The Warlords of Wort

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ++The Legion++ versus The Warlords of Wort

Postby andre the giant on Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:51 pm

darn those cards in the quads game.
Captain andre the giant

Postby LFAW on Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:05 pm

Kick Donkeys 'ass'! :lol: :P
Lieutenant LFAW

Postby LFAW on Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:20 am

And the hammer falls on the Quads Game.

10-10.

All down to the last doubles game.
Lieutenant LFAW

The Aftermath

Postby LFAW on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:46 pm

Preoccupied with the invasion of the Marvel/DC Heroes only a token force of Legionnaires stood to face the Warlords.
ConquerAce looked at his legionnaires, eyes tearful as he mounted his horse. "My fellow Legionnaires, it is on this battlefield that I shall make my stand. No more will stand defeated. LFAW will lead you back to the capital so that you can take the fight to the Superheroes. I ask only that 1 of you stays with me, so that we may die a soldiers death.
Stepping from the legionnaires ranks Ralphcptc held his sword high, "mi'lord I think I speak for everyone when I say that we would all stay with you."

Ace smiled "My friend, do not worry, in this new world we live in the time of one leader has passed. I will be the last in the line of Legion leaders, I decree that The Legion will be ruled by a council and with it, a chance for peace at last in our motherland."

Dyrtydog rode out from the grim legionnaires and held the legions banner high "My lord, I will ride with you, to the death."
Ace nodded his head before turning back to the legionnaires, my friends, never forget, The Legion will always be our home, you will be the rulers of the world one day, don't you ever forget what our great leader ClockworK told us, we fight as one, we die as one but we shall not die today! Ride and defeat the Heroes!"

Raising their swords high they cheered for Ace and rode off into the distance.

Ace turned to see Dyrty smiling. "What my old friend?"
Dog snarled "Lets make them pay, make sure they will be drinking their own blood tonight".

Ace laughed "Yes lets. My friend RIDE FOR THE LEGION!!!!"

They both charged valiantly slaying many of the warlords numbers defeating each in turn, tired however the 2 soldiers now dismounted turned to find ScottS and Vorm smiling.
"FOR THE LEGION!" despite their valiant attempt Conquerace was stabbed in the back falling slowly to his knees before a blow to his head finally turned his whole world black.

Dyrtydog knew he was fighting a losing battle, now that Ace had fallen he faced the entire Warlords clan. Vorm knocked the sword out of his hand and put his own sword to Dyrtys neck. "Surrender, there has been enough blood spilled today. Take your leaders body we are not animals".

At that time the sun set and with it, the war was over. The Warlords had won the war and The Legion rode back to their homeland to stop The Superheroes.

The End.
Lieutenant LFAW

Re: The Aftermath

Postby Iz Man on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:14 pm

LFAW wrote:Preoccupied with the invasion of the Marvel/DC Heroes only a token force of Legionnaires stood to face the Warlords.
ConquerAce looked at his legionnaires, eyes tearful as he mounted his horse. "My fellow Legionnaires, it is on this battlefield that I shall make my stand. No more will stand defeated. LFAW will lead you back to the capital so that you can take the fight to the Superheroes. I ask only that 1 of you stays with me, so that we may die a soldiers death.
Stepping from the legionnaires ranks Ralphcptc held his sword high, "mi'lord I think I speak for everyone when I say that we would all stay with you."

Ace smiled "My friend, do not worry, in this new world we live in the time of one leader has passed. I will be the last in the line of Legion leaders, I decree that The Legion will be ruled by a council and with it, a chance for peace at last in our motherland."

Dyrtydog rode out from the grim legionnaires and held the legions banner high "My lord, I will ride with you, to the death."
Ace nodded his head before turning back to the legionnaires, my friends, never forget, The Legion will always be our home, you will be the rulers of the world one day, don't you ever forget what our great leader ClockworK told us, we fight as one, we die as one but we shall not die today! Ride and defeat the Heroes!"

Dog snarled "Lets make them pay, make sure they will be drinking their own blood tonight".

They both charged valiantly slaying many of the warlords numbers defeating each in turn, tired however the 2 soldiers now dismounted turned to find ScottS and Vorm smiling.
"FOR THE LEGION!" despite their valiant attempt Conquerace was stabbed in the back falling slowly to his knees before a blow to his head finally turned his whole world black.

Dyrtydog knew he was fighting a losing battle, now that Ace had fallen he faced the entire Warlords clan. Vorm knocked the sword out of his hand and put his own sword to Dyrtys neck. "Surrender, there has been enough blood spilled today. Take your leaders body we are not animals".

At that time the sun set and with it, the war was over. The Warlords had won the war and The Legion rode back to their homeland to stop The Superheroes.

The End.

......and there was much beer.........

Awesome clan war Legion. I think I speak for all the Warlords when I say we look forward to playing you again.

....and drinking more beer...
"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
-Kaiser Wilhelm II
Lieutenant Iz Man

Postby andre the giant on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:49 am

cheers to everyone! In both clans! My glass is raised.
Captain andre the giant

Re: The Aftermath

Postby vorm on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:40 pm

LFAW wrote:Preoccupied with the invasion of the Marvel/DC Heroes only a token force of Legionnaires stood to face the Warlords.

The End.

hehehe...Good stuff.
Great Clan war Legion, it was fun.
Warlords of the Wort - Prepare to be Mashed!
Major vorm

Postby Blobby on Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:20 am

Congratulations guys, and.......... cheers!

If you want me, come and get me....
Lieutenant Blobby

Postby Lindax on Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:33 am

Cheers!!

"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Previous

Return to Complete Challenges