Conquer Club

close plz

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: close plz

Postby HardAttack on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:11 pm

since a post is made by OP maker, since he states and maybe asks something to clan world and folks involved in, would like to comment.

do whatever you like to do...

you gave words, you stated strong statements, you expressed yourself many times in past 6 months that i care of, that i know of, that i had followed...
you have been a big trouble to the community, you have turned a challenge, a simple challenge into a disaster, unpleasant period of time, not only for the clan and its members you opposed but also your own clan, the ppl in your clan which you meant to lead them...

a lot of trouble you caused, many got bad taste, many things you said left stinky smell and negative image.

when you got your ban, you had time in live chat, telling ppl, as if ppl cared or interested in to know, you were leaving the site...
you switched facts millions of times, twisted facts telling me many wrong information about my clan and its ppl, you said you were leaving site but you came back, you said you were not playing anymore games, you started playing, you said you were done with clan world but you are in a clan now....

lol....

take ur aspirin, cool and calm down.
leave it the image you think you have as if we care whatever you do...leave it putting, more importantly seeing yourself as if we all live to see what is next about edddie...who cares, who does give it a shit really ?

open a new clean sheet, or dont...
what shall i believe what you offer to be new ? more importantly, why shall i believe what you may do or not...

take this into your consideration and give it a thinking a bit...
why and who really does give it a shit what you may do, willl do, join a clan be a leader or not...
and really after your failing many words you told but then not standed behind of your words, are you f*cking kidding with community ?

omg, you are something ;)

this post is disaster...

since you asked,
i will certainly think of the clan you joined PRETTY NEGATIVE since they recruitted you, such a trouble pot.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby HardAttack on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:17 pm

clan gaming s reason why i am in cc.
i hope i dont have any challenge with YOUR clan in no future....
i m pretty disgusted with the taste last time i got though...
Colonel HardAttack

Postby chemefreak on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:47 pm

Locked to stop the baiting. Offending posts have been reported.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Previous

Return to Clan Archives