Conquer Club

close plz

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

close plz

Postby eddie2 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:33 pm

ok people i am just looking for some feedback.

i am looking at returning to the clan world, this will be as a player not a leader so i will not be getting involved in the politics of it all or any disputes in any clan wars. i will only be playing team games only wishing good luck to other clans in the forums. so i would like to know what is the thought of the clan department and other clans if i was to join one would they treat the clan with the fact that i was in it with no dont war with them eddie2 is in there or would they let me start with a clean sheet as a player and not a leader.
Last edited by eddie2 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant eddie2

Re: return to the clan world.

Postby Keefie on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Welcome back Eddie. I hope you get the fresh start you desire.
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby chapcrap on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:12 pm

I don't think that anyone denies playing a clan based on one player.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:07 am

chapcrap wrote:I don't think that anyone denies playing a clan based on one player.

Concurred.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Dako on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:14 am

Hello there. Glad to have you back.
Colonel Dako

Postby Armandolas on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:02 am

Just get into a clan and play your games . Stop caring what other people think about you .
They took your ban away didnt they? So enjoy the site and stop asking stupid questions about what other trolls think.
Good luck finding a clan that suits you and have some great fights ;)

On a diff note i have this for you: http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/marks.htm
very nice link and you should give it a go.
Im not trying to be funny here, just trying to help.
Last edited by Armandolas on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel Armandolas

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:53 am

What exactly is a quastiom?
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Vid_FISO on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:26 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:What exactly is a quastiom?

A guaranteed occurrence when commenting on someone else's poor spelling or grammar :D
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
Major Vid_FISO

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:38 am

Vid_FISO wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:What exactly is a quastiom?

A guaranteed occurrence when commenting on someone else's poor spelling or grammar :D

I think it's extremely arrogant to comment on someone's spelling/grammar when said person makes mistakes in all of their forum posts themselves.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Armandolas on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:17 am

i was refering to ponctuation. It makes my life really hard to follow his writing.
i was just trying to help any way :)
You should follow the link so you dont have to write stupid things.
By the way, whats the problem on commenting someones spelling/grammar?
You seem to be very sensitive, i cant talk about grammar , cant tallk about your multies what can i talk about mr. robin hood?
Colonel Armandolas

Postby Serbia on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:54 am

Armandolas wrote:i was referring to punctuation. It makes my life really hard to follow his writing.
I was just trying to help anyway :)
You should follow the link so you don't have to write stupid things.
By the way, what's the problem on commenting someones spelling/grammar?
You seem to be very sensitive, I can't talk about grammar, can't talk about your multies, what can I talk about Mr. Robin Hood?

Took it as far as I could... anyone like to take it further?

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Armandolas on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:01 am

whats wrong with Robin Hood?
can u fix pUnctuation please?thanks for correction ;)
i do actually like to learn

So instead of trying to be funny yourself, just go read my words ;)
Colonel Armandolas

Postby eddie2 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:48 pm

Armandolas wrote:Just get into a clan and play your games . Stop caring what other people think about you .
They took your ban away didnt they? So enjoy the site and stop asking stupid questions about what other trolls think.
Good luck finding a clan that suits you and have some great fights ;)

On a diff note i have this for you: http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/marks.htm
very nice link and you should give it a go.
Im not trying to be funny here, just trying to help.

rofl this is funny you say what other trolls think, when you have derailed and trolled this thread into a punctuation one. My question was a general one because when aka was still active, CDF members were telling Razorvich that aka would not get another war while i was there. Hence the reason why i asked the clan world before i joined another clan out of respect, i didn't want to join one and that clan be punished for my previous actions. At the end of it most are grown men and woman on this site and don't need a comma or full stop to tell them when they need to breath.

as for the thing about punctuation i am a grafter by trade and not computer orientated, so me not using it is out of laziness and not that i don't know how to do it, just me not being bothered to do it.

anyway thank you other posters for accepting me back and i look forward to waring with you in the near future.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby Armandolas on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:14 pm

thanks for taking time on your explanation ..and the use of punctuation it was a very smooth read ;)
wb
Colonel Armandolas

Postby chemefreak on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Moved to the proper subforum.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby TheMissionary on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:28 pm

Good luck Eddie.
loutil wrote:PLEASE call him MISH and not Miss.
There is no miss ionary position. There is the mish ionary position. 8-)

https://buttonbashgamers.com/
Captain TheMissionary

Postby eddie2 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:17 pm

thankyou chemefreak for moving this to the correct place.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby Foxglove on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:36 pm

eddie2 wrote:ok people i am just looking for some feedback.

i am looking at returning to the clan world, this will be as a player not a leader so i will not be getting involved in the politics of it all or any disputes in any clan wars.

Only time will tell! I don't believe this, but I look forward to you proving me wrong.

eddie2 wrote: i will only be playing team games only wishing good luck to other clans in the forums. so i would like to know what is the thought of the clan department and other clans if i was to join one would they treat the clan with the fact that i was in it with no dont war with them eddie2 is in there or would they let me start with a clean sheet as a player and not a leader.

You don't get a clean sheet. All one has to do is click your name and "Search user's posts" to find out that your slate sheet is, in fact, covered with endless unpleasantness. Good luck, however, on moving past that and proving through your actions and words that you are committed to being a less contentious member of this community.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby The Voice on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Foxglove wrote:

i am looking at returning to the clan world, this will be as a player not a leader so i will not be getting involved in the politics of it all or any disputes in any clan wars.

Only time will tell! I don't believe this, but I look forward to you proving me wrong.

eddie2 wrote: i will only be playing team games only wishing good luck to other clans in the forums. so i would like to know what is the thought of the clan department and other clans if i was to join one would they treat the clan with the fact that i was in it with no dont war with them eddie2 is in there or would they let me start with a clean sheet as a player and not a leader.

You don't get a clean sheet. All one has to do is click your name and "Search user's posts" to find out that your slate sheet is, in fact, covered with endless unpleasantness. Good luck, however, on moving past that and proving through your actions and words that you are committed to being a less contentious member of this community.

Foxglove, I'm a little sad the irony of what you said/typed escaped you. You have every right to express criticism, but such unpleasantness doesn't really seem necessary/helpful. Good luck, eddie2. I hope you are able to stay true to your new mission.
Major The Voice

Postby Shannon Apple on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:39 pm

To be fair, English is not Armandalos' first language, so his spelling shouldn't bother people.

Eddie, no one really cares about who is in a clan, or at least, they shouldn't. I would not turn against a clan just because of one player. Besides, I'd imagine that most people have moved on from all of that nonsense. You know yourself what, why, etc. To be honest, I only care about how a person behaves in the present since I never hold grudges. If you give respect to others, you get it in return.

I do understand Foxy's skepticism and I hope that you do prove her wrong.
Good luck eddie, and I do sincerely hope that things go better for you this time around.
Last edited by Shannon Apple on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Foxglove on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:42 pm

The Voice wrote:
Foxglove wrote:

Foxglove, I'm a little sad the irony of what you said/typed escaped you. You have every right to express criticism, but such unpleasantness doesn't really seem necessary/helpful. Good luck, eddie2. I hope you are able to stay true to your new mission.

I don't think I was unpleasant or ironic. It's a fact that eddie was not-particularly-perma banned because of his relentless argumentativeness and rudeness. He has posted here now and said that he just wants to play games and be courteous in the forums. That's great, and I will believe it when I see proof of it happening. But I don't believe it yet when all he has so far is a history of negativity.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby laughingcavalier on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:44 pm

There is a history of folks coming back and turning a new leaf, being a pleasure to play with and against, in a way one had never dreamed of before.
Major laughingcavalier

Postby eddie2 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:49 am

Foxglove wrote:

thankyou for your feedback.

Foxglove wrote:

yep i will ask anyone to click on search users posts and go back to september when my ban was lifted and apart from this 1 thread. you will see 8 posts made by me. I am not ashamed of what happened in the past, just reading back on it i should of let things drop instead of over posting about them. Which frankly was just me looking after my clan at the time, looking after 30 plus players i had in my clan. my return will not be in leadership, so it will be down to which ever clan i go tos leadership to deal with the issues if any the clan comes across.
Lieutenant eddie2

Re: close plz

Postby eddie2 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:46 pm

plz close this.
Lieutenant eddie2

Re: close plz

Postby KoE_Sirius on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:07 pm

Good Luck Eddie and welcome back.
Highest Rank 4th.
Major KoE_Sirius

Next

Return to Clan Archives