Conquer Club

Lesson plans contest

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Lesson plans contest

Postby Leehar on Mon May 23, 2016 2:26 pm

Hello everyone,

To commemorate the start of our Claniversity usergroup, which will hopefully train more future stars to join the clan world, we are creating a contest for people to submit lesson plans for discussion amongst the aspiring students.

Lesson plans can be new scenarios you create by joining the beta team (Contact IcePack to request to be added to the Beta Group), or they can be screen shots of each turn of the map / log.

Please refer to the below for suggested plans.
•Conquest maps - For a game on any conquest map, screenshot every turn, as well as the log, indicating how you determined at which region an opponent was through the game and/or devise a lesson plan on this topic that could be incorporated into a scenario
•Reinforcements - For a game (preferably team/poly) on any map, screenshot every turn, indicating what was the best reinforcement at that point in time (either a safe fort, or a fort to the teammate playing after you (to maximise attackers advantage), or to prevent/assist in taking a bonus etc) and/or devise a lesson plan on this topic that could be incorporated into a scenario

•Card Strategies- For an escalating game on any map, screenshot every turn, detailing the best move to get a card every turn, and where sometimes killing a teammate's territory may be beneficial. Games which concluded with a sweep of the map are preferred and/or devise a lesson plan on this topic that could be incorporated into a scenario

•Prioritiizing - For games on any map, screenshot turns where you had to make crucial decisions in terms of deciding whether to break a bonus, get an opponent under region count (12/15 etc), target an elimination, or just get a card.
•Attacker's advantage - For a game on any map, screenshot every turn, indicating what was the best move to get the maximum attackers advantage, and/or devise a lesson plan on this topic that could be incorporated into a scenario
The contest will end in 3 weeks (13th of June), and you can either start a new game, or revisit a game that you have previously played, and/or devise a lesson plan on any of the topics that could be incorporated into a scenario

Please pm submissions to the CD's directly for judging. Submissions which combine two or more of the above submissions will be looked upon favourably.
If you would like to submit lesson plans outside of the above, they will be considered on their individual merits.

A total of 4000 credits will be split and awarded to the winning contestants on the 27th of June after the submissions have been adequately reviewed. The exact breakdown of the award will be dependant on how many catagories lesson plans are submitted for, and how many participants we have. All awards for lesson plans must adequately showcase the desired lesson before receiving an award. (I.E. a lesson plan submitted for attackers advantage that does not in fact cover attackers advantage will not receive a credit award, even if its the only lesson plan submitted for that category).

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards
The CD Team
show
Colonel Leehar

Re: Lesson plans contest

Postby IcePack on Wed May 25, 2016 2:53 pm

If anyone is interested in participating here and creating scenarios please contact me regarding joining the Beta group
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby IcePack on Tue May 31, 2016 12:50 pm

Bump:

Nobody interested in helping MudPuppy & CatcherMitt creating some new unique lessons?
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby hjelp on Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:10 pm

I'm interested if I may ?
What shall I do ? I can join beta group too.
Sergeant 1st Class hjelp

Postby IcePack on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:05 am

hjelp wrote:I'm interested if I may ?
What shall I do ? I can join beta group too.

Great! Contact mudpuppy and catchersmitt14 via pm!
If you need to be added to beta, I can do that if that's the route you take.

IcePack
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Clan Archives