Conquer Club

Contest Event Organizer: Potential CD Position

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Contest Event Organizer: Potential CD Position

Postby IcePack on Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:31 pm

I'm looking for applications for someone interested in doing Clan Contests.
This process is informal, as I don't know 100% that it will lead to an actual position available.
However, part of the process of me considering whether or not to add a position will be
what sort of interest / feedback I receive from this, so please keep that in mind.

This would be someone who's able and willing to create, advertise, and run Clan Contests.
This takes a creative mindset and someone able to form rules / challenges / puzzles, and communicative.
These are contests like we have recently been running in the past, such as:

Code Breakers
Lick Us n Win
Clan Trivia
Clan Mafia
Prediction Contests / Leagues
Mystery Events

Etc.

This would be the main task assigned to the person, however if it became an official position they would also be a Clan Director.
The candidate / applicant would have to work with me regarding budgets, prizes, medals, schedules, but would be given creative license to come up with the contest subject matter. I would also be assisting as needed / desired, but I would like someone who can dedicate more time to these contests then I'm currently able to, given that my time is split up between many tasks.

Again, I can't promise this will turn into a Clan Director position or that someone will get "hired", but I'm looking mainly to see if there is any interest in helping / assisting with this section and then will take the applications I get and consider the options and discuss with the Admin / CD Team.

Thanks for your interest, please don't apply for other CD Positions (General CD, Tournament/Event CD, etc are all filled) but only for the positions described above. Give a short summary about you, why you should be chosen, and it would be great if you could provide an idea / example or two of events you might consider running. The ideal candidate would have / utilize Skype, as that is the preferred method of contact of the team.

Please PM me with your applications.

Thanks,
IcePack and the CD Team
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: Contest Event Organizer: Potential CD Position

Postby IcePack on Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:05 pm

Last call for any interested parties to submit applications.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Clan Archives