Conquer Club

Clan Directors Movement/Adjustments

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Clan Directors Movement/Adjustments

Postby TeeGee on Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:43 pm

Due to personal reasons Davekettering is taking a sabbatical from his duties as Head Clan Director.
During this time most of his duties in the general day to day running of clans will be shared amongst the existing Clan Directors.
I will be taking on the title of Head Clan director during this time. My role will mainly be to liaise between Admin and the CD team, maintain control and structure, but also to add any input and ideas to the team and to assist the current team with any overload. (I forgot, give away lots of stars and credits)
Davekettering will be returning to the position in in a short period of time, this is only a temporary appointment until things return to normal.

In the meantime, please direct any questions or concerns to me or any of the CD team and let's see if we can hand Clans back to Dave in as good a condition as he has left it.
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Re: Clan Directors Movement/Adjustments

Postby davekettering on Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:29 am

All,

I am back in the fold. I want to take this time to thank TeeGee for mining the house while I was gone. Greatly appreciated. Now he is off to personal business and will be back later in the calendar year to be more involved across CC.

Additionally, I want to announce that I am bringing shoop76 onto the team as a CD member. He is a welcomed addition to the team. Initially, he will be taking on various roles to learn them. Eventually, he will be training behind Lindax as a TO. Please welcome him to the team.

Thanks again for all the support.

Dave Kettering
Major davekettering

Postby josko.ri on Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:56 am

Two great additions to the team. Welcome!
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby Lindax on Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:13 am

Welcome back and welkom shoop!

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Return to Clan Archives