Conquer Club

Back-Issuing Clan Achievements & Moving Forward

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Back-Issuing Clan Achievements & Moving Forward

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed May 05, 2021 8:31 pm

Hi everyone,

A while back we had a new Medals update to the site, increasing the Clan Medals limit. I have gone through and back-issued all Clan War medals to those who had hit the Clan Achievement limit. We kept a record of those who were not issued medals due to limits, all the way back to 2012. If you believe you were double-issued a medal, please send me a PM and I will correct the mistake.

If you believe you are entitled to a medal that you have not been issued, send me a PM. You will be asked to provide a list of clan wars and clan events you have won. You must do the research and justify that you deserve a medal to me before I will issue you any Clan Achievements.

You have exactly one month to send me your requests. On June 5th, 2021, we will not be back-issuing any more Clan Achievement medals for any reason.

Jd.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Re: Back-Issuing Clan Achievements & Moving Forward

Postby IcePack on Wed May 05, 2021 9:12 pm

To clarify, are you issuing the tracked ones by the CD’s - and we have a month to review that and see if any where missed / doubled? Or are you saying you won’t issue any that aren’t requested even if they were tracked, and we have a month to request those after researching?

I’m assuming it’s the second since the CD’s already did that work, and it’s a month for corrections but hard to tell. Want to pass along accurate information. (Plus I’m hoping we didn’t track and organize all that information for years as CD’s and won’t get issued)
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed May 05, 2021 9:19 pm

IcePack wrote:To clarify, are you issuing the tracked ones by the CD’s - and we have a month to review that and see if any where missed / doubled? Or are you saying you won’t issue any that aren’t requested even if they were tracked, and we have a month to request those after researching?

I’m assuming it’s the second since the CD’s already did that work, and it’s a month for corrections but hard to tell. Want to pass along accurate information. (Plus I’m hoping we didn’t track and organize all that information for years as CD’s and won’t get issued)

It’s the former. All of the tracked medals have already been issued. The month-long period is to issue medals that were missed or not recorded, remove medals that may have been double issued, or to fix any other similar mistakes that I may have made along the way.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby IcePack on Wed May 05, 2021 9:24 pm

Sounds great thanks :)
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:06 am

The time for back-issuing medals has ended. I even gave everyone an extra 5 days.

This topic will be locked, and no more medals will be back-issued.

Thank you all for your responses.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Return to Clan Archives