Conquer Club

Video Gamers United (VGU)- SIGN UP TODAY!

Find or create a usergroup based around a particular interest or commonality.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby Gilligan on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Just played MC again...Boy am I sucking...Need to get back to my game!
Major Gilligan

Postby Master Chief on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Gilligan wrote:Just played MC again...Boy am I sucking...Need to get back to my game!

If it makes you feel any better, you didn't suicide as much this time, and you beat me on all the stages other than Final D. Most of the time. :)
Highest place: 11th in 2006
Highest score: 2866 in 2011
Highest rank: Colonel in 2006

Captain Master Chief

Postby Gilligan on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:40 pm

Master Chief wrote:
Gilligan wrote:Just played MC again...Boy am I sucking...Need to get back to my game!

If it makes you feel any better, you didn't suicide as much this time, and you beat me on all the stages other than Final D. Most of the time. :)

I didn't suicide all that much last time...Did I? I did more this time, went with riskier plays.
Major Gilligan

Postby Master Chief on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Gilligan wrote:
Master Chief wrote:

I didn't suicide all that much last time...Did I? I did more this time, went with riskier plays.

Like jumping off the edge with no hope of getting back? lol. My favorite win was me as pit and you as gannondorf on sonic's stage. I kept shooting arrows at you while you were on the other side of the map, and it was your last life. All of the sudden, that "checkpoint" doohickey came out of the ground, and I was hitting that instead of you. You kept trying to get past it, but between gannondorf's slowness, my arrow barrage, and the checkpoint spinning, you couldn't get past it. The checkpoint stopped spinning, and you made your run, but one last arrow hit it and you were launched from the stage and the game ended abruptly. Classic.

Captain Master Chief

Postby 40kguy on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:09 pm

can i join?
16:00:18 ā€¹Pixarā€ŗ Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
Cook 40kguy

Postby maasman on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Master Chief wrote:
Gold Knight wrote:
Master Chief wrote:You might be right about the slot, but I didn't think it took that long to get to 'cinnabar' and thought that 'seafoam' was the closer one. Cinnabar was the one closest to pallet and seafoam was the one closest to fushia. I knew it was the east coast, but I could have sworn it was seafoam. Oh well. No, I never caught it. I heard too many warnings about it corrupting the data and I had gotten too far and cheated too much to let that happen. :)

I think I may have heard it was also possible on Seafoam, but I dont think I ever tried it there. I know Cinnabar works because of how many times i did it... :D It was also some scary shit when instead of MissingNo you ran into one of the level 173 Kingler's that wouldnt let you run away. He would use bubble and vicegrip and it killed whoever it hit. Caught one of them before too, and that corrupted my game...

I think I remember that. But yes I'm positive that seafoam worked. Never tried cinnabun. :) As I said, I never tried to catch anything from there... How many times did you play that game over and over with all those corruptions?

You must be unlucky, because I have had no problems with game corruption. I've caught missingno multiple times and those lvl100+ guys as well.
Colonel maasman

Postby Master Chief on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:37 pm

maasman wrote:
Master Chief wrote:
Gold Knight wrote:
Master Chief wrote:You might be right about the slot, but I didn't think it took that long to get to 'cinnabar' and thought that 'seafoam' was the closer one. Cinnabar was the one closest to pallet and seafoam was the one closest to fushia. I knew it was the east coast, but I could have sworn it was seafoam. Oh well. No, I never caught it. I heard too many warnings about it corrupting the data and I had gotten too far and cheated too much to let that happen. :)

I think I may have heard it was also possible on Seafoam, but I dont think I ever tried it there. I know Cinnabar works because of how many times i did it... :D It was also some scary shit when instead of MissingNo you ran into one of the level 173 Kingler's that wouldnt let you run away. He would use bubble and vicegrip and it killed whoever it hit. Caught one of them before too, and that corrupted my game...

I think I remember that. But yes I'm positive that seafoam worked. Never tried cinnabun. :) As I said, I never tried to catch anything from there... How many times did you play that game over and over with all those corruptions?

You must be unlucky, because I have had no problems with game corruption. I've caught missingno multiple times and those lvl100+ guys as well.

Now that I think about it I think I did in fact catch a few of those higher level pokemon, the ones above 100, but after I used them, they reverted back down to 100. Or something like that.

Captain Master Chief

Postby Master Chief on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:38 pm

40kguy wrote:can i join?

Added. Welcome to VGU.

Again, if I don't hear back from a mod by tomorrow, I shall be severely pissed. Although we may have to 'suck it up' and wait till after the holidays...?

Captain Master Chief

Postby maasman on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:40 pm

if they gain any experience they will revert back; however; if you use rare candies they will go to lvl255. If you take a lvl100+ missingno up to lvl255 then add 1 more lvl, it will evolve into a kangaskhan.
Colonel maasman

Postby Master Chief on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:44 pm

maasman wrote:if they gain any experience they will revert back; however; if you use rare candies they will go to lvl255. If you take a lvl100+ missingno up to lvl255 then add 1 more lvl, it will evolve into a kangaskhan.

Okay, now you're making shit up. Its like those people that loved WAW nazi zombies so much that they made up some bullshit rumor about a new map and everyone believed it, and then there was a rumor that there wasn't going to be zombies in Black Ops, but there was.

Evolve into a Kangaskhan? Yeah, and my pikachu evolved into a mewtwo.....

Captain Master Chief

Postby LFAW on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Can I join?
Lieutenant LFAW

Postby maasman on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Master Chief wrote:
maasman wrote:if they gain any experience they will revert back; however; if you use rare candies they will go to lvl255. If you take a lvl100+ missingno up to lvl255 then add 1 more lvl, it will evolve into a kangaskhan.

Okay, now you're making shit up. Its like those people that loved WAW nazi zombies so much that they made up some bullshit rumor about a new map and everyone believed it, and then there was a rumor that there wasn't going to be zombies in Black Ops, but there was.

I've done it. I'll bet you 5$ that it happens.
Colonel maasman

Postby Gilligan on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Master Chief wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
Master Chief wrote:

Like jumping off the edge with no hope of getting back? lol. My favorite win was me as pit and you as gannondorf on sonic's stage. I kept shooting arrows at you while you were on the other side of the map, and it was your last life. All of the sudden, that "checkpoint" doohickey came out of the ground, and I was hitting that instead of you. You kept trying to get past it, but between gannondorf's slowness, my arrow barrage, and the checkpoint spinning, you couldn't get past it. The checkpoint stopped spinning, and you made your run, but one last arrow hit it and you were launched from the stage and the game ended abruptly. Classic.

Yeah that kill was great :lol: He can't jump for shit. If you hadn't chose someone as fast as Pit, Ganon could have had a chance. Every time I seemingly suicided, I tried to kill you and just got unlucky getting back on :lol:
Major Gilligan

Postby Gold Knight on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:10 pm

maasman wrote:
Master Chief wrote:

I've done it. I'll bet you 5$ that it happens.

Well next time I break down on a long trip and decide to break out the Gameboy Color, ill have to test this out... Is it a lvl 256 Kangaskhan? And if you would chance to remember, does it have similar attacks?
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Postby maasman on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:54 pm

no, it's either lvl 1 or 0, and it will know missingno's attacks, so skyattack, watergun, watergun
Colonel maasman

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Gold Knight wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:I think I qualify to be in... lets hope this one is better than the last attempt...

Click image to enlarge.

That row under Jeopardy is solid. I see both the original Gaunlet and Zelda just from the different colors... 8-)

Dont even know how many times ive beaten both of those...

Actually neither are in that row... I am fairly sure the gold cart is Micro Machines and the black cart is another tengen game.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Private 1st Class Bruceswar

Postby Gold Knight on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Bruceswar wrote:
Gold Knight wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:I think I qualify to be in... lets hope this one is better than the last attempt...

Click image to enlarge.

That row under Jeopardy is solid. I see both the original Gaunlet and Zelda just from the different colors... 8-)

Dont even know how many times ive beaten both of those...

Actually neither are in that row... I am fairly sure the gold cart is Micro Machines and the black cart is another tengen game.

Didnt realize there was another gold game in the 3rd row from the left too, could possibly be there... :oops:
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Postby Master Chief on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:31 am

We now have our private forum, so this thread shall now become our "recruitment" thread.

If anyone else wants to join, feel free to, I just ask that you would only apply if you are interested in video games.

Thanks!

MC

Captain Master Chief

Re: Video Gamers United (VGU)- SIGN UP TODAY!

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:49 am

I apologize, but please restrict your comments to registration only. Video games may be discussed in the usergroup, so you may continue your conversation there. Thank you, and enjoy the forum.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby naxus on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:06 pm

in pls?
Haggis_McMutton wrote:2. Anyone else find it kind of funny that naxus is NK'd right after insisting that we're all paranoid?
Corporal 1st Class naxus

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Enjoy the forum, naxus! ;)
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby Leehar on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:07 pm

I am in :!:

Pity there looks to be only 20~ members :o
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Bleed_Green on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:10 pm

I am willing to join
Captain Bleed_Green

Postby TheFissk on Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:44 pm

having a group devoted to video games but short a fissk is a terrible thing, i'm willing to solve that

translated: if you don't let me in a will be forced to ... i'm not sure what but i'll get back to you
Private 1st Class TheFissk

Postby No Risk No Fun on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Sounds fun. Can I join?
Sergeant No Risk No Fun

PreviousNext

Return to Create/Join a Social Usergroup