Conquer Club

b00060

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: b00060

Postby jefjef on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:43 am

ljex wrote:
It's not going to work on me, i could care less what he thinks of me...

You still find sequential scary?
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby ljex on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:45 am

jefjef wrote:
ljex wrote:

Sequential Scary...What?
Captain ljex

Postby jefjef on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:47 am

ljex wrote:
jefjef wrote:
ljex wrote:

Sequential Scary...What?

Free styling 1v1 up the charts are ya. Try doing it sequential...

Have you all actually played some games against B000 from this callout?
Last edited by jefjef on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby ljex on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:49 am

jefjef wrote:
ljex wrote:
jefjef wrote:
ljex wrote:

Sequential Scary...What?

Free styling 1v1 up the charts are ya. Try doing it sequential...

Ill play the games that i want to thank you very much.
Captain ljex

Postby John Deere on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:31 am

ljex wrote:
John Deere wrote:
Lubawski wrote:
John Deere wrote:
b00060 wrote:

So let me get this straight...you are complaining about me playing with anyone of any rank while at the same time complaining about lubawski playing only "high rankers"? I dont get it who can we play to make you happy?

Why cant people play the games that are fun for them without you looking at them negatively for it...? you play your games and you dont see me talking about what games you choose to play because i dont care what you play. Also playing games against high rankers is because you want good games that take skill to win, not to protect points. And no playing high ranking games does not help you keep points in the team game world...unless you are actually good yourself. Also i will fully admit to being a "point collector" but if you notice those games are public and i dont see you jumping in any of them trying to take all those points i unfairly and unskillfully won.

I never said anything about you playing people of any rank....i quoted him about only playing high ranks......I could care less who YOU play, but when YOU call someone out about not wanting to play ONE setting and wont play a BUNCH OF SETTINGS then you make your own appearance..... Carry on........
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby Lubawski on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:33 am

You're right about me John Deere. I don't play low ranks. I don't think farming is the way to go. There is no fun in destroying a noob.
Colonel Lubawski

Postby Commander62890 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:43 am

Lubawski wrote:There is no fun in destroying a noob.

Ljex would disagree :D
Major Commander62890

Postby Commander62890 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:44 am

ljex wrote:I think farming is the way to go

:lol:

Wait a second... can I get in trouble for misquoting a mod?
Major Commander62890

Postby b00060 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:48 am

For all those interested, ljex did actually play me in a game and as per the challenge, he got to pick the map and all of the settings. It should be interesting as I have never played a quad game with my squad and I am sure they are a cohesive unit well versed in this map. Not making excuses, just stating facts that although the deck would appear to be stacked against us, I will not back down from any challenge. Everyone else talking shit, are doing just that "talking" and not playing.

Game 8111448

Ps. Anyone want to take on me and John Deere in a dubs match on a random map?
Major b00060

Postby Master Fenrir on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:47 am

ljex wrote:
Lubawski wrote:
Master Fenrir wrote:So what do the winners of the C-man game get? Money? Cars? Women? Do you get to mess with the other people's sigs and avatars?

A little late to make that decision now. If we play another game (and I would suggest random map--but remake if it's something ridiculous like Lux, doodle earth, or another extremely small map), then we could come to some kind of agreement I am sure.

Im all for sig challenges but i would rather them be more than one game

Nevermind then. I really only wanted money, cars, and women.
General Master Fenrir

Postby Gold Knight on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:21 am

b00060 wrote:For all those interested, ljex did actually play me in a game and as per the challenge, he got to pick the map and all of the settings. It should be interesting as I have never played a quad game with my squad and I am sure they are a cohesive unit well versed in this map. Not making excuses, just stating facts that although the deck would appear to be stacked against us, I will not back down from any challenge. Everyone else talking shit, are doing just that "talking" and not playing.

Game 8111448

I'd be up for it, and I'll even let you pick ALL the settings!! :lol:

Just poking fun, but I will play. Set it up, and if someone here shows interest we can team up or ill find my own teammate.
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Postby ljex on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:22 am

John Deere wrote:I never said anything about you playing people of any rank....i quoted him about only playing high ranks......I could care less who YOU play, but when YOU call someone out about not wanting to play ONE setting and wont play a BUNCH OF SETTINGS then you make your own appearance..... Carry on........

I don't think you understand how this started, he called me out the only reason i made the thread was because he called me out in C&A andI dint want the thread to go further off topic. His challenge to me was any game not speed freestyle which i complied with, how he can now complain about me getting to choose the map is beyond me. Also i think my medals speak for themselves in terms of how many settings i play, I actually enjoy a variety of settings but at the same time i dont play settings that are not fun for me. I don't expect b00060 to play speed freestyle so i don't see why he or anyone else expects me to play sequential 1 vs 1...
Captain ljex

Postby b00060 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:39 pm

I thought we squashed all of this now that we are actually playing a game and not talking?
Major b00060

Postby John Deere on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Lubawski wrote:You're right about me John Deere. I don't play low ranks. I don't think farming is the way to go. There is no fun in destroying a noob.

Are you insinuating that playing with nubes is farming... :|
Major John Deere

Postby John Deere on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:03 pm

b00060 wrote:

Now that sounds like fun! Look guys i dont have many medal's so im an easy target, come get some points!
Major John Deere

Postby Commander62890 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:06 pm

b00060 wrote:For all those interested, ljex did actually play me in a game and as per the challenge, he got to pick the map and all of the settings. It should be interesting as I have never played a quad game with my squad and I am sure they are a cohesive unit well versed in this map. Not making excuses, just stating facts that although the deck would appear to be stacked against us, I will not back down from any challenge. Everyone else talking shit, are doing just that "talking" and not playing.

Game 8111448

The deck was only stacked against you in that you sense that you were the only possible loose end.

For example, if you have been replaced by a member of FOED, it would have been a normal game.
I know for a fact that Dan and MF are great on that map and settings.

Obviously, you played admirably and deserve wholehearted congratulations on your victory.

I'm just saying that if I were in your position, I would not consider the deck to be stacked against me if I played on one of the best competitive quads maps on CC with the likes of Wolfpack, Danryan, and Master Fenrir at my side.
Major Commander62890

Postby danryan on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Yeah put Fenrir on any team and it's hard to call the deck stacked against you. :D

Especially since we were smarting from blitz & crew just beating us 2 of 3 on that map for a tournament win. :cry:
Sergeant 1st Class danryan

Postby Commander62890 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:12 pm

danryan wrote:Especially since we were smarting from blitz & crew just beating us 2 of 3 on that map for a tournament win. :cry:

Hehe I was hoping that would happen after you guys rocked my team in the semis, Game 7884499

You know I'll root for you any day, Dan... except when you're playing THOTA ;)
Major Commander62890

Postby John Deere on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:09 pm

John Deere wrote:
b00060 wrote:

Now that sounds like fun! Look guys i dont have many medal's so im an easy target, come get some points!

I have yet to receive one challenge from this thread....Can on gals, you girl scouts need to pick up your skirts and grab your balls and bring this crap on! Is all you people do is chat or do you play games to? I hear facebook is a great place to chat! :| :roll: Come get some points ladies.......
Major John Deere

Postby Gold Knight on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:48 am

Gold Knight wrote:

Game 8111448

Just poking fun, but I will play. Set it up, and if someone here shows interest we can team up or ill find my own teammate.
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Postby jefjef on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:30 am

Gold Knight wrote:
Gold Knight wrote:

Game 8111448

Hey Gold. You want to use my random :sick: for this match?
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:00 am

Why can't you all play ass doodles to settle this?
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Master Fenrir on Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:55 am

Commander62890 wrote:I know for a fact that Dan and MF are great on that map and settings.
I'm just saying that if I were in your position, I would not consider the deck to be stacked against me if I played on one of the best competitive quads maps on CC with the likes of Wolfpack, Danryan, and Master Fenrir at my side.

Commander62890 wrote:Hehe I was hoping that would happen after you guys rocked my team in the semis, Game 7884499

Thanks for the kind words, Com6. I'd like to wish you a merry Christmas and express my hope that should you hang mistletoe from your navel, what follows is enjoyable. And I'm guessing that b00 did a game finder on ljex for Conquerman and found that game, then hunted down the players that beat him.

Game 8111448 - Important game update!

Yo momma eats grits on my bellybutton with unusually damp utensils that smell of urine trouble.

Further updates still to come!
General Master Fenrir

Postby b00060 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:56 am

HAHAH, no I just knew danryan and he did the rest. Like I said, I will play with anyone.
Major b00060

Postby Gold Knight on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:23 pm

jefjef wrote:
Gold Knight wrote:
Gold Knight wrote:

Game 8111448

Hey Gold. You want to use my random :sick: for this match?

Your random vomit? Hmm, it does sound appealling.... Ok, me and jefjef's upchuck vs b00 and John Deere. :P

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

PreviousNext

Return to Callouts Archives