Conquer Club

b00060

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: b00060

Postby Lubawski on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:40 am

b00060 wrote:skillfulkl and ljex, the whole point of this thread is that I will play you 1v1, i don't care what our record is, you want to play a game, send me an invite and I will send you one. Team games, I am down also, but I will need time to get together a team to play your specialized map. Is this really that hard???? Do people think I am really being unreasonable? I mean 1v1 sequential games on random maps with whatever settings you want? I mean come on, that is a gift. ljex, I am not the one backing down from a freestyle game with you or 40k, just not a freestyle speed where there is no way you can not say internet speed does not come into play. I can't take the necessary moves for City Mogul in the last 10 seconds with my speed and am not going to just give a game knowing I will not lose on strategy, but on internet speed. if you want a game just send me an invite. I'm done with the bickering, it is a waste of time for those of us that actually PLAY games on the site.

The best 1v1 players are somewhere around 60%. It's mainly the luck of first turn (I'm at 58%, and I don't play freestyle or farm. You are also at 58% in sequential). That you went first in the two games we played, on a map where in 1v1 first turn should always win, says nothing. In fact, I went to the Elite 8 in that tournament out of the hundreds who were involved. How about you? I tend not to play 1v1 anymore unless I am bored. I try to eliminate the luck factor and test my strategy against the best players on the site. If you want to eliminate the luck factor as much as possible, start playing team games, preferably trips or quads. I'm sure there is someone ignorant enough out there to pair up with you. So far you've called out some of the best team players on this site to challenge to 1v1 (which again, is mainly luck). To get a decent representation of skill from a 1v1, we'd need about 100 games together with even distribution of 1st turn. Not going to happen. But, if you want to play team games, I'm more than happy to oblige. I'll take anyone from my clan or anyone from our social clan where we teach strategy to new players who desire to learn. That you have played so many games on here and still only play 1v1 tells me you either lack the social skills to make friends to partner up with, or that you know you have no skill at this game, and you would prefer to hide behind luck as much as possible. I'll let you decide which is the reason you are too afraid to play team games.
Colonel Lubawski

Postby b00060 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:54 am

The fact that you point hoarders play nothing but team games against crappy 4 man squads with no cohesion to rack up the points does not impress me at all. I venture to guess in the games that you played with similarly ranked opponents your win rate would be exactly where you would be for a 1v1. I am a well rounded player, so I am not against team games by any means, but the whole 1v1 game is all luck is a bull@hit argument. In fact if we took 6 players willing to play in a quads game and divided them up randomly, me getting three and you getting three, I guarantee your win rate would drop. So the fact that you and three of your closest buddies have mastered a map and setting and can beat 4 other players with limited compatibility and awareness of the settings and map is what it is, stacking the deck.
Major b00060

Postby Lubawski on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:38 am

b00060 wrote:The fact that you point hoarders play nothing but team games against crappy 4 man squads with no cohesion to rack up the points does not impress me at all. I venture to guess in the games that you played with similarly ranked opponents your win rate would be exactly where you would be for a 1v1. I am a well rounded player, so I am not against team games by any means, but the whole 1v1 game is all luck is a bull@hit argument. In fact if we took 6 players willing to play in a quads game and divided them up randomly, me getting three and you getting three, I guarantee your win rate would drop. So the fact that you and three of your closest buddies have mastered a map and setting and can beat 4 other players with limited compatibility and awareness of the settings and map is what it is, stacking the deck.

Feel free to look at my ongoing games. Find the lowest ranked person who is on the opposing team (or a team that is not a cohesive unit). Better run out to the store sir. You need to buy some diapers to put over your mouth, cause you are just talking shit at this point. Get educated, then come back.

And I don't have to play with random people. Though I do mix up teams (and maps) very often.
Colonel Lubawski

Postby b00060 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:46 pm

yeah now that you have your points, you and your point hoarding friends swap them back and forth at a 50% win rate. It is ok if you do not want to play me one on one, I don't blame you for being scared.
Major b00060

Postby Commander62890 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:02 pm

I think B00 is trying to reach Colonel by annoying high rankers so much that they finally relent and join his 50% win rate games
Major Commander62890

Postby ljex on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:11 pm

Commander62890 wrote:I think B00 is trying to reach Colonel by annoying high rankers so much that they finally relent and join his 50% win rate games

It's not going to work on me, i could care less what he thinks of me...
Captain ljex

Postby b00060 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:24 pm

HAHAH trying to reach colonel. Trust me I have been there. I don't see any fun in playing nothing but stacked games against other hoarders. nice try though Commander, I know you and ljex are not nearly the well rounded player I am. You are just cowards that will only play games they have an advantage in and will never stray. If that is fun for you great, have at it. But this all started because you two decided to make comments that were not solicited and are now scared to play. Oh wait that right you both will play me on your home maps and with 3 of your closest friends, I forgot. man that sounds fun.
Major b00060

Postby thebest712 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:29 pm

lets see how rounded player I am b00060 (we all know your the best) lets do a random streak? :)
Major thebest712

Postby Beckytheblondie on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:07 pm

For what it's worth b00060= 8=============D
2011-11-07 14:19:43 - StinknLincoln: whoa, what happened?
2011-11-07 14:19:50 - Beckytheblondie: Becky happened
Major Beckytheblondie

Postby ljex on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:02 pm

b00060 wrote:HAHAH trying to reach colonel. Trust me I have been there. I don't see any fun in playing nothing but stacked games against other hoarders. nice try though Commander, I know you and ljex are not nearly the well rounded player I am. You are just cowards that will only play games they have an advantage in and will never stray. If that is fun for you great, have at it. But this all started because you two decided to make comments that were not solicited and are now scared to play. Oh wait that right you both will play me on your home maps and with 3 of your closest friends, I forgot. man that sounds fun.

haha, i play everything but 1 vs 1...

I beg to differ on the more well rounded than me but i digress. Also lol at the only play games they have an advantage in or play with your closest friends. Neither of those is true for me, i have played games on all but 3 maps, 2 of which are beta so either I am a god at map knowledge or I dont play games only when i have an advantage. Also i play with random people all the time. I just don't like to because most of the time they suck, I play on this site to have fun...and sitting watching your teammate make stupid plays is not fun or does not make you a better player in my eyes. Sorry that you feel it makes me a worse player to play with people that i know but that is flawed logic.
Captain ljex

Postby Commander62890 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:52 pm

b00060 wrote:Commander, I know you are not nearly the well rounded player I am.

I know that you are well-rounded, B00

I have not played as many games as you have, so I cannot contend to be as well-rounded.

I must confess that I have not spent much time in Singles Flat Rate/No Spoils, Casual Assassin, and Casual Freestyle. But I believe I am well-rounded in the areas that count.

I am as good or better than you in 1v1 sequential (on most maps, excluding AoR and Feudal).

I am as good or better than you in large Singles Escalating games.

I am better than you in Speed Freestyle, although I understand that you're really slow. :-s

I am far better, and probably far more well-rounded than you in team games (which is more important than every other item on here combined).

On top of all that, (and despite how it may look as you are reading this), I am not an asshole, which is something that you obviously can't lay claim to.

Oh yeah, and I've Cross-Mapped everything and have a bunch of medals and tournament wins, for whatever that's worth.
I know you've got 'em too, so I'm not going to make a big deal of it here, nor am I going to question your incredible well-roundedness.

Fair enough, B00? Let's stop this petty argument.

I mean, we're good, right? [Insert emoticon with two faces shaking hands]
Major Commander62890

Postby b00060 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:44 am

emoticon inserted
Major b00060

Postby b00060 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:45 am

I am as good or better than you in 1v1 sequential (on most maps, excluding AoR and Feudal). I will not let you claim this based on nothing though.

emoticon inserted
Major b00060

Postby Commander62890 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:59 pm

b00060 wrote:I am as good or better than you in 1v1 sequential (on most maps, excluding AoR and Feudal). I will not let you claim this based on nothing though.

I understand your viewpoint.

b00060 wrote:emoticon inserted

Which one?
Major Commander62890

Postby b00060 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:56 pm

the handshake one ;)
Major b00060

Postby John Deere on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:53 pm

b00060 wrote:I have a good tourney idea. How about you create one where people just bitch about settings and maps and never actually play a game. Last person to send an invite is the winner. My money is on Herk!

I just noticed this thread! BRAVO b00060. And to all the asshats that are calling b00 out, sorry but you guys are point collectors! b00 will play any map, any setting, with or against anybody! ( the freestyle is completely a diff. story and anybody that says other wise is foolish!!!!) So you guys poke and have fun all you want but b00 is a great player, and has spent a lot of time helping people out , not just collecting points....... Not saying point collecting isnt "fun" but if thats what you do you shouldn't be on here trying to call him out for refusing one setting (freestyle & speed) when most of you guys wont play a team with less than xxxx points on ANY setting!
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby jj3044 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:37 pm

John Deere wrote:
b00060 wrote:I have a good tourney idea. How about you create one where people just bitch about settings and maps and never actually play a game. Last person to send an invite is the winner. My money is on Herk!

I just noticed this thread! BRAVO b00060. And to all the asshats that are calling b00 out, sorry but you guys are point collectors! b00 will play any map, any setting, with or against anybody! ( the freestyle is completely a diff. story and anybody that says other wise is foolish!!!!) So you guys poke and have fun all you want but b00 is a great player, and has spent a lot of time helping people out , not just collecting points....... Not saying point collecting isnt "fun" but if thats what you do you shouldn't be on here trying to call him out for refusing one setting (freestyle & speed) when most of you guys wont play a team with less than xxxx points on ANY setting!

I'm pretty sure Ljex did not say that b00060 had to put a team together with a minimum point level. And, if the map they chose wasn't good enough, they would pick another.
Colonel jj3044

Postby ljex on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:54 pm

John Deere wrote:

1) I said nothing about who he could invite to his team
2) His challenge to me was any map/settings other than speed freestyle. I don't see how he complain about me getting to choose map and settings after that.
3) I play the games i enjoy and the rest falls into place where it may.
Captain ljex

Postby Lubawski on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:03 pm

John Deere wrote:

Pretty sure b00 had been giving ljex a hard time first, and ljex didn't say anything about wanting to play freestyle/speed. To call us point collectors is inaccurate. We are a clan (not sure you can see us up at the top from where you are at). We play together to be the best clan on the site. Yes, we have more points than you because we win a lot. I won't apologize for being good at this game. I don't play freestyle or 8 player escalating to raise my score. I only play team games, and those are only against people who are also high ranks, almost exclusively set teams from other clans. So explain to me how that makes me a point hoarder. The clan is the only reason most of us at EMPIRE are still on CC. Do some of our members play other things? Yes. ljex is one of them. No one said b00 does not have great map coverage or anything like that. I'm pretty sure he's played as many games as our clan combined. Doesn't make him a better player, just means he has more time on his hands.
I don't speak for Commander as he's not in EMPIRE, but our clan will defend our own and won't back down from anyone at any time.
Colonel Lubawski

Postby Master Fenrir on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:21 pm

So what do the winners of the C-man game get? Money? Cars? Women? Do you get to mess with the other people's sigs and avatars?
General Master Fenrir

Postby lilrvrgrl on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:23 pm

lol, Now we're talkin'! Getting to mess with each others sig! That would be GREAT!
Sergeant 1st Class lilrvrgrl
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Lubawski on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Master Fenrir wrote:So what do the winners of the C-man game get? Money? Cars? Women? Do you get to mess with the other people's sigs and avatars?

A little late to make that decision now. If we play another game (and I would suggest random map--but remake if it's something ridiculous like Lux, doodle earth, or another extremely small map), then we could come to some kind of agreement I am sure.
Colonel Lubawski

Postby ljex on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:14 am

Lubawski wrote:
Master Fenrir wrote:So what do the winners of the C-man game get? Money? Cars? Women? Do you get to mess with the other people's sigs and avatars?

A little late to make that decision now. If we play another game (and I would suggest random map--but remake if it's something ridiculous like Lux, doodle earth, or another extremely small map), then we could come to some kind of agreement I am sure.

Im all for sig challenges but i would rather them be more than one game
Captain ljex

Postby John Deere on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:52 am

Lubawski wrote:
John Deere wrote:

To call us point collectors is inaccurate. We are a clan (not sure you can see us up at the top from where you are at).

WOW i hope to be as cool as you one day! Your all the way up there in the colonel rank.....WOW.....Oh wait i have been there plenty of time ....NM your rank...

We play together to be the best clan on the site. Yes, we have more points than you because we win a lot. I won't apologize for being good at this game.

WOW you must win like 99 % of your games to be 300 points above me.....WOW

I don't play freestyle or 8 player escalating to raise my score.

I dont either i play all people of all ranks in all kinds of games....kinda like b00060

I only play team games, and those are only against people who are also high ranks, almost exclusively set teams from other clans.

I wonder if that helps you keep more points......rather than playing anybody of any rank ....hmmmmm :?

[/quote]
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby ljex on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:42 am

John Deere wrote:
Lubawski wrote:
John Deere wrote:

To call us point collectors is inaccurate. We are a clan (not sure you can see us up at the top from where you are at).

WOW i hope to be as cool as you one day! Your all the way up there in the colonel rank.....WOW.....Oh wait i have been there plenty of time ....NM your rank...

We play together to be the best clan on the site. Yes, we have more points than you because we win a lot. I won't apologize for being good at this game.

WOW you must win like 99 % of your games to be 300 points above me.....WOW

I don't play freestyle or 8 player escalating to raise my score.

I dont either i play all people of all ranks in all kinds of games....kinda like b00060

I only play team games, and those are only against people who are also high ranks, almost exclusively set teams from other clans.

I wonder if that helps you keep more points......rather than playing anybody of any rank ....hmmmmm :?

[/quote]

So let me get this straight...you are complaining about me playing with anyone of any rank while at the same time complaining about lubawski playing only "high rankers"? I dont get it who can we play to make you happy?

Why cant people play the games that are fun for them without you looking at them negatively for it...? you play your games and you dont see me talking about what games you choose to play because i dont care what you play. Also playing games against high rankers is because you want good games that take skill to win, not to protect points. And no playing high ranking games does not help you keep points in the team game world...unless you are actually good yourself. Also i will fully admit to being a "point collector" but if you notice those games are public and i dont see you jumping in any of them trying to take all those points i unfairly and unskillfully won.
Captain ljex

PreviousNext

Return to Callouts Archives