Conquer Club

game invites outbox *Done*

Suggestions that have made it through the grind, and have become integrated into the site!

game invites outbox *Done*

Postby eddie2 on Mon May 31, 2010 9:50 am

hi to help us in noing if a player recieves an invite can it not be linked to our pms where it shows in our outbox if a player has not read it.

this will help tourney organisers alot
Lieutenant eddie2

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Re: game invites

Postby JoshyBoy on Mon May 31, 2010 1:23 pm

eddie2 wrote:hi to help us in noing if a player recieves an invite can it not be linked to our pms where it shows in our outbox if a player has not read it.

Dude, use the proper form.

:twisted:

Good idea though.
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (17)
General Contribution (2)

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:42 am

JoshyBoy wrote:
eddie2 wrote:hi to help us in noing if a player recieves an invite can it not be linked to our pms where it shows in our outbox if a player has not read it.

Good idea though.

no offense in this but joshyboy instead of forgiven one spending his time filling and correcting c and a posts can he not do his own forum.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant eddie2

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby JoshyBoy on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:18 am

eddie2 wrote:
JoshyBoy wrote:

Good idea though.

no offense in this but joshyboy instead of forgiven one spending his time filling and correcting c and a posts can he not do his own forum.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pardon? I'm sorry but I have no authority over TFO. Yet.... ;)

Seriously though, use the proper form. [-X
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (17)
General Contribution (2)

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:44 am

can you not do it or are you saying forgiven one is a nicer mod it really isnt that hard to do:lol:
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby JoshyBoy on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:48 am

eddie2 wrote:can you not do it or are you saying forgiven one is a nicer mod it really isnt that hard to do:lol:

I am insulted by that insinuation. No offense to TFO, but I am the nicest mod on the Suggestions Team. :D I'm sorry but I can't control the other mods. That would be going beyong my duties and I would not be allowed.

Now then, stay on topic eddie or this will go to Bumpage! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'll say it nicely, please use the form provided when making a suggestion eddie2. :roll:

Lieutenant JoshyBoy

General Contribution (2)

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 am

JoshyBoy wrote:
eddie2 wrote:can you not do it or are you saying forgiven one is a nicer mod it really isnt that hard to do:lol:

I am insulted by that insinuation. No offense to TFO, but I am the nicest mod on the Suggestions Team. :D I'm sorry but I can't control the other mods. That would be going beyong my duties and I would not be allowed.

Now then, stay on topic eddie or this will go to Bumpage! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'll say it nicely, please use the form provided when making a suggestion eddie2. :roll:

this is the new eddie2 my first day since the ban(sober)please can you show me how to post a sugg properly(fell free to use the sug in this thread for it) i know tfo would
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby JoshyBoy on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:54 am

Concise description:
  • Game invites should be marked in the outbox whether or not they have been read or not, in the same way that PMs are.

Specifics:
  • Currently you cannot check whether or not a player has received and opened a game invitation, like you can with PMs. This suggestion is to make it so that you can check whether or not a player has opened the invite.

This will improve the following aspects of the site:
  • This is a good way of checking whether or not a player has received and opened a game invitation.
  • This would be especially good for tournament organsiers, giving them the ability to check on thier participants.

Lieutenant JoshyBoy

General Contribution (2)

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:59 pm

JoshyBoy wrote:
eddie2 wrote:
JoshyBoy wrote:

Good idea though.

Pardon? I'm sorry but I have no authority over TFO. Yet.... ;)

Seriously though, use the proper form. [-X

If the day ever comes that you rule over me...
Lieutenant TheForgivenOne

Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)
General Contribution (11)

Postby JoshyBoy on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:19 pm

We shall have to wait and see eh? ;)

Lieutenant JoshyBoy

General Contribution (2)

Return to Implemented Suggestions