Conquer Club

game invites outbox *Done*

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

game invites outbox *Done*

Postby eddie2 on Mon May 31, 2010 9:50 am

hi to help us in noing if a player recieves an invite can it not be linked to our pms where it shows in our outbox if a player has not read it.

this will help tourney organisers alot
Lieutenant eddie2

Re: game invites

Postby JoshyBoy on Mon May 31, 2010 1:23 pm

eddie2 wrote:hi to help us in noing if a player recieves an invite can it not be linked to our pms where it shows in our outbox if a player has not read it.

Dude, use the proper form.

:twisted:

Good idea though.
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:42 am

JoshyBoy wrote:
eddie2 wrote:hi to help us in noing if a player recieves an invite can it not be linked to our pms where it shows in our outbox if a player has not read it.

Good idea though.

no offense in this but joshyboy instead of forgiven one spending his time filling and correcting c and a posts can he not do his own forum.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby JoshyBoy on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:18 am

eddie2 wrote:
JoshyBoy wrote:

Good idea though.

no offense in this but joshyboy instead of forgiven one spending his time filling and correcting c and a posts can he not do his own forum.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pardon? I'm sorry but I have no authority over TFO. Yet.... ;)

Seriously though, use the proper form. [-X
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:44 am

can you not do it or are you saying forgiven one is a nicer mod it really isnt that hard to do:lol:
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby JoshyBoy on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:48 am

eddie2 wrote:can you not do it or are you saying forgiven one is a nicer mod it really isnt that hard to do:lol:

I am insulted by that insinuation. No offense to TFO, but I am the nicest mod on the Suggestions Team. :D I'm sorry but I can't control the other mods. That would be going beyong my duties and I would not be allowed.

Now then, stay on topic eddie or this will go to Bumpage! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'll say it nicely, please use the form provided when making a suggestion eddie2. :roll:

Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 am

JoshyBoy wrote:
eddie2 wrote:can you not do it or are you saying forgiven one is a nicer mod it really isnt that hard to do:lol:

I am insulted by that insinuation. No offense to TFO, but I am the nicest mod on the Suggestions Team. :D I'm sorry but I can't control the other mods. That would be going beyong my duties and I would not be allowed.

Now then, stay on topic eddie or this will go to Bumpage! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'll say it nicely, please use the form provided when making a suggestion eddie2. :roll:

this is the new eddie2 my first day since the ban(sober)please can you show me how to post a sugg properly(fell free to use the sug in this thread for it) i know tfo would
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby JoshyBoy on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:54 am

Concise description:
  • Game invites should be marked in the outbox whether or not they have been read or not, in the same way that PMs are.

Specifics:
  • Currently you cannot check whether or not a player has received and opened a game invitation, like you can with PMs. This suggestion is to make it so that you can check whether or not a player has opened the invite.

This will improve the following aspects of the site:
  • This is a good way of checking whether or not a player has received and opened a game invitation.
  • This would be especially good for tournament organsiers, giving them the ability to check on thier participants.

Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:59 pm

JoshyBoy wrote:
eddie2 wrote:
JoshyBoy wrote:

Good idea though.

Pardon? I'm sorry but I have no authority over TFO. Yet.... ;)

Seriously though, use the proper form. [-X

If the day ever comes that you rule over me...
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby JoshyBoy on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:19 pm

We shall have to wait and see eh? ;)

Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Return to Archived Suggestions