- We're all used to the standard set up. The big Menus list on the left, map in the middle, some infor on the right, more info underneath, then the actual attack or reinforce bit under that. I don't know about you but I find this frustrating
- Let's make each section either moveable or minimisable (if there is such a word!). I for one would minimise the Menus bar on the left during gameplay - why do u need it - and make it such that if u float ur mouse over a button on the toolbar up above it appears, otherwise it's taking up valuable screen space
- EVERY attack I make, I have to mouse wheel up to look at the map, mouse wheel down to pick the Attack to and From, then often mouse wheel back up again to double check, then mouse wheel back down again, to hit attack. I then have to repeat to check the outcomes. This is SOOOOO annoying. If I could drag the Attack section above the map, I'd have probably three quarters of the map visible at all times so all this stuffing about would be greatly reduced. Man, would the gaming experience improve with a step change!!!
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- greatly enhanced player freedom and enjoyment through elimination of huge amounts of wasted effort
- makes each turn quicker to take - vital on a Speed game