Conquer Club

[Invites] Invite Multiple People from My Games Screen

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Re: Invite Multiple People at Once

Postby blakebowling on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:12 pm

patrickaa317 wrote:why was this moved to archived? I think this should be brought back to either main area or sent on to submitted unless explanation is given for why this was moved.

It was archived due to lack of activity (just as a large group of suggestions are). I'll move it back to the main area if you'd like.
Private blakebowling

Postby greenoaks on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:14 pm

i don't really see any advantage to this. probably more of a hindrance to TO's
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby patrickaa317 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:53 pm

greenoaks wrote:i don't really see any advantage to this. probably more of a hindrance to TO's

Disagreed on the TO part but it depends on how you organize and what types you run.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby greenoaks on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:13 pm

patrickaa317 wrote:
greenoaks wrote:i don't really see any advantage to this. probably more of a hindrance to TO's

Disagreed on the TO part but it depends on how you organize and what types you run.

yeah, i thought that after i'd submitted it.

my Best At Beta's i create 7 games and invite the same player to each, then another 6 and invite a player to the first game and the 6 new ones, then create 5 games & invite the 3rd player to the 2nd game + the 2nd guys 1st game and the 5 new ones, then create 4 games and ......... you get the picture.

that's why the Game Finder update bother me, i could see where i was at.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby patrickaa317 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:24 pm

greenoaks wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:

yeah, i thought that after i'd submitted it.

my Best At Beta's i create 7 games and invite the same player to each, then another 6 and invite a player to the first game and the 6 new ones, then create 5 games & invite the 3rd player to the 2nd game + the 2nd guys 1st game and the 5 new ones, then create 4 games and ......... you get the picture.

that's why the Game Finder update bother me, i could see where i was at.

Yeah, I can now see why that and this update do not make sense for your tournament setups. Always good to see exactly how it impacts other players that have different structure & process for their things.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby blakebowling on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:39 am

Submitted!
Private blakebowling

Re: [Invites] Invite Multiple People at Once

Postby agentcom on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:56 am

IMPLEMENTED!
Colonel agentcom

Postby spiesr on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:04 am

agentcom wrote:IMPLEMENTED!
Is it really? I know you can invite multiple people from the create a game function, but when I join a game I can only invite one player at a time.
Captain spiesr

Postby agentcom on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:09 pm

spiesr wrote:
Is it really? I know you can invite multiple people from the create a game function, but when I join a game I can only invite one player at a time.

:oops: Back to SUBMITTED with you now.

Nice catch there spiesr ... I didn't read this one carefully enough.
Colonel agentcom

Postby bigWham on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:18 am

agentcom wrote:
spiesr wrote:

:oops: Back to SUBMITTED with you now.

Nice catch there spiesr ... I didn't read this one carefully enough.

REIMPLEMENTED.

Sorry to be annoying, but I'm trying to clear Submitted up. It's super hard parsing suggs to work out what parts of them have and haven't been implemented so i would appreciate someone doing a new Suggestion with just the missing parts. It can probably be fast-tracked to Submitted, presuming people think it by itself is worthy.
Brigadier bigWham
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby spiesr on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:09 am

But this one hasn't been partially implemented. Inviting people at the start is a different suggestion. Now, that one being implemented reduces the need for this, but this is still a different thing.
Captain spiesr

Postby bigWham on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:30 am

spiesr wrote:But this one hasn't been partially implemented. Inviting people at the start is a different suggestion. Now, that one being implemented reduces the need for this, but this is still a different thing.

Could we at least change the topic then to differentiate it? And perhaps the OP wherever it is needed to make it completely clear. The clearer these things can be the more likely of being implemented.
Brigadier bigWham
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: [Invites] Invite Multiple People from My Games Screen

Postby agentcom on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Title edited for clarity. Changed title in Submitted Index as well. Can we move it back to submitted now? :D
Colonel agentcom

Postby bigWham on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:46 pm

agentcom wrote:Title edited for clarity. Changed title in Submitted Index as well. Can we move it back to submitted now? :D

well, the sugg has been changed... so your choice as to whether it justifies being submitted in the scope of the other changes or, alternately back to regular suggs for more consideration.
Brigadier bigWham
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby BoganGod on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:25 am

bigWham wrote:
agentcom wrote:Title edited for clarity. Changed title in Submitted Index as well. Can we move it back to submitted now? :D

well, the sugg has been changed... so your choice as to whether it justifies being submitted in the scope of the other changes or, alternately back to regular suggs for more consideration.

Less arguing about the wording, and paper shuffling. More implementation please. Thank you. Think how many lines of code could have been written in the time wasted on the entire, submit, resubmit, label, relabel, thread essay.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Previous

Return to Archived Suggestions