Conquer Club

Battle Royale Medal

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Would you like to see a UNIQUE (not a general achievment medal) BR medal?

Yes
79%
No
21%

Total votes : 143

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby zimmah on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:17 pm

greenoaks wrote:
Sniper08 wrote:Special Enough? they are the largest players battles available to us and they happen so rarly in a year so they seem very special to me.

greenoaks wrote:winning a BR is not a super achievement. lots of players have done so. some many times.

General Achievement - Awarded to members that won a challenge, contest, or event.

by that logic tournament medals should be stripped and awarded with GA medals, in fact so should nearly every medal we have.

not at all

tournaments, clans and map making have their own forums and get medals specific to the tasks performed there. Battle Royales do not and are covered by the catch-all General Achievement medal.

`
everything that doesn't have it's own medal get's a GA medal, that doesn't mean we don't need any new medals.

BR is a special occasion, and it's much more unique then a tournament medal.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Submitted
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:32 pm

Now that we have more regular Battle Royales, what should a Battle Royale victory medal look like?

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Dibbun on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:38 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:Now that we have more regular Battle Royales, what should a Battle Royale victory medal look like?

--Andy

Like a top down view of a coliseum? I personally like the idea of bronze, silver, and gold medals for 1, 2, and 3 BR victories.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Keep in mind, Colosseum won't be the only Battle Royale map. Others maps will be developed as well.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:29 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:Keep in mind, Colosseum won't be the only Battle Royale map. Others maps will be developed as well.

--Andy

Even if other maps get included the colosseum more or less represents the original map played and the type of battle it is.

anyone will be able to look at the medal and know what it represents.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Dibbun on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:51 pm

How about a pro wrestling ring then?
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Dako on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:02 am

A man standing on top of a pile of whacked people. Maybe he salutes with his sword while standing there. Something close to this one -
Colonel Dako

Postby chapcrap on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:01 pm

But maybe one where Spiderman doesn't die... FWIW, I like the Colosseum model. Even though we'll have other maps, it fits the BR theme.

Dako wrote:A man standing on top of a pile of whacked people. Maybe he salutes with his sword while standing there. Something close to this one -
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby IcePack on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:42 pm

+1 to colosseum suggestion.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:37 am

I'd suggest something like a "King of the Hill"-type thing. Like maybe the CC star on top of a hill or something?

I mean, think about it - it makes sense with the concept of a Battle Royale; one man stands atop the hill, triumphant, while his enemies wallow in their failure.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby agentcom on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:48 pm

I like the coliseum idea. (BTW, why does that word only have 1 "l" and 1 "s"?)

Any idea what the bronze/silver/gold thresholds would be? Considering that the standard medals are at 20/100/400 unique opponents, that would translate to something like 1/2/7. 7 seems like a lot for a gold. It would literally take years for almost everyone. Maybe something a little more moderate like 1/2/4 would be good. I think 4 BR's is worth a gold medal and it adds a significant leap between silver and gold.
Colonel agentcom

Postby Gillipig on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:50 am

I don't understand how 78% is pro this suggestion. We have enough darn medals already! What we need are new functions and better and more userfriendly interface. Not some random crappy medal! That was lack's thing, I hope the new owner doesn't make the same misstakes.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby koontz1973 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:33 am

agentcom wrote:I like the coliseum idea. (BTW, why does that word only have 1 "l" and 1 "s"?)

Any idea what the bronze/silver/gold thresholds would be? Considering that the standard medals are at 20/100/400 unique opponents, that would translate to something like 1/2/7. 7 seems like a lot for a gold. It would literally take years for almost everyone. Maybe something a little more moderate like 1/2/4 would be good. I think 4 BR's is worth a gold medal and it adds a significant leap between silver and gold.

Gillipig wrote:I don't understand how 78% is pro this suggestion. We have enough darn medals already! What we need are new functions and better and more userfriendly interface. Not some random crappy medal! That was lack's thing, I hope the new owner doesn't make the same misstakes.

And followed by a completely wasted post. :roll:
Lieutenant koontz1973

Postby Gillipig on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:42 am

koontz1973 wrote:
agentcom wrote:I like the coliseum idea. (BTW, why does that word only have 1 "l" and 1 "s"?)

Gillipig wrote:I don't understand how 78% is pro this suggestion. We have enough darn medals already! What we need are new functions and better and more userfriendly interface. Not some random crappy medal! That was lack's thing, I hope the new owner doesn't make the same misstakes.

And followed by a completely wasted post. :roll:

That is like your opinion man.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby agentcom on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Not only is it like his opinion, I think it is his opinion. I also like that that little "Good Post!" guy that keeps popping up :)
Colonel agentcom

Postby spiesr on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:50 pm

IMPLEMENTED
Captain spiesr

Previous

Return to Archived Suggestions