Conquer Club

Eliminate Freestyle Double Turns [Done]

Suggestions that have made it through the grind, and have become integrated into the site!

Re: Eliminate Freestyle Double Turns [Done]

Postby alex951 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:22 pm

Bruceswar wrote:
alex951 wrote:
owenshooter wrote:
alex951 wrote:majority rule minority rights, so because a lot of ppl bitch about double turns us how enjoy it can use it anymore, i most now just play doodle assassin speed game and the no double turn fucks the game play up for everyone

yeah, not being able to cheat really sucks... perhaps while you are waiting for those turns to come around, you can study some grammar and other basic language rules.. that way, us how enjoy the forums can use it anymore easily...-0

f*** you, eat a d*** b****. sorry i was typing fast and didn't read over what i wrote. the double turn was a big part of doodle assassin speed games, everyone expected it and everyone used it. the double turn just became part of freestyle. plus you have never played one of those game so how do you know what your taking about? its like a little kid telling his mom that he doesn't like something with out trying it.

I have played thousands of freestyle games and I think it is a great fix! Suck it up cupcake and get used to it. Just press B until you can start. It is not that hard at all. Stop bitching and learn to get better at this game.

:D
Lieutenant alex951

Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (3)

Postby 6_roller on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:14 pm

It's not fixed.

You can still have double turns, check out game 5675116 if you don't believe me.

Yellow finished 2 of his turns before I finished mine, and I then have to wait for 12 hours.

Either make it sequential with 2 players, or make it totally free-style...
Sergeant 6_roller

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby the.killing.44 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:53 pm

6_roller wrote:It's not fixed.

You can still have double turns, check out game 5675116 if you don't believe me.

Yellow finished 2 of his turns before I finished mine, and I then have to wait for 12 hours.

Either make it sequential with 2 players, or make it totally free-style...

Err, no. Technically, when you began your turn you took it before him. There's a big difference.
Major the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (4)

Previous

Return to Implemented Suggestions