Conquer Club

Friends / Foe List [Done]

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Postby moz976 on Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:56 pm

This is already on the "To do List"
To keep the clutter down if you have a suggestion that is already on the list just post in the official thread that is linked on the to do list.

here is the link for the friends list http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2081

Thanks
"The suitcoats say, 'There is money to be made.'
They get so excited, nothing gets in their way
My road it may be lonely just because it's not paved.
It's good for drifting, drifting away."
-Vedder
Private moz976

Postby stinkycheese on Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:20 pm

bump for jkilla because he would be on my friends list :-^
Captain stinkycheese

Friends/Foe List [Done]

Postby Gilligan on Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:06 pm

I have the code for one, if it will work for this forum. Hey lack, do you want it?
Major Gilligan

Postby lackattack on Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:24 am

Thanks Gilligan,

But I'm going to wait ontill phpBB 3.0 comes out which will have this built-in.
Sergeant lackattack

Postby bobo692003 on Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:36 pm

Dont mean to be a post whore, but I was totally going to suggest this one. It would be sweet if we could invite people to private games and what not. By the way, lack, your the man, this site makes work go by so fast! Well worth the 20 bucks.
Cook bobo692003

Friend system

Postby Ham on Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:02 pm

I was wondering if you guys thought having a friend system would be a good idea. It would work like this you could send a request to someone reqesting to be their friend. If they accept you can have w-l records agains them or teaming with them. You could also have a quick system for asking them if they want to join a game.

Is this a good idea ?
http://www.ronpaul2008.com
Spreading the word

*XI games member: Where friends kill friends
Sergeant Ham

Postby tals on Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:09 pm

Sergeant tals

Postby Ham on Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:15 pm

ewhhhhhhhhkkkkkk. Srry about this.
http://www.ronpaul2008.com
Spreading the word

*XI games member: Where friends kill friends
Sergeant Ham

Postby Sargentgeneral on Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm

wait...they already did this. Its called myspace!
Lieutenant Sargentgeneral

"Waiting Time" settings

Postby euphoria on Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:58 pm

Subject:
Currently, the default waiting time for a player to begin a turn is 24hours. This unit should be variable, especially for people who are keen in playing Real Time games. Instead of playing midway and gets a player who hangs the whole game, we can set "waiting time" of 10mins, whereby after 10mins that 'hang' player misses his turn.

Suggestion Idea:
Setting of Waiting Time as part of the game settings

Specifics:
1) 10 minutes
2) 30 minutes
3) 1 hour
4) 24 hours

Why it is needed:
Players who sets 10 minutes probably are those that will really sit in and finish the game, compared to those leisure players who set 24hours.

This way, everyone can enjoy this game and we can expect more premium members coming !

Priority** (1-5): 5 ! defintely ! who is in with this idea with me ?
Corporal 1st Class euphoria

Postby wcaclimbing on Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:02 pm

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!

people ahve already sggested that thousands of times. and that was offtopic, and it was in the wrong place.

That was a bad idea.
look in the to-do list that is stickied in the forum.
read stickies.
dont spam
go away for ever
dont come back
YOU BUMPED THIS THREAD FROM JUNE!!!!!!!!

EDIT: im not usually this mean, but i hate,ignorant, incompitent people :evil:
Private 1st Class wcaclimbing

Postby reverend_kyle on Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:23 pm

wcaclimbing wrote:
EDIT: im not usually this mean, but i hate,ignorant, incompitent people :evil:

self hatred, not cool.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Re: "Waiting Time" settings

Postby RobinJ on Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:48 pm

euphoria wrote:Subject:
Currently, the default waiting time for a player to begin a turn is 24hours. This unit should be variable, especially for people who are keen in playing Real Time games. Instead of playing midway and gets a player who hangs the whole game, we can set "waiting time" of 10mins, whereby after 10mins that 'hang' player misses his turn.

Suggestion Idea:
Setting of Waiting Time as part of the game settings

Specifics:
1) 10 minutes
2) 30 minutes
3) 1 hour
4) 24 hours

Why it is needed:
Players who sets 10 minutes probably are those that will really sit in and finish the game, compared to those leisure players who set 24hours.

This way, everyone can enjoy this game and we can expect more premium members coming !

Priority** (1-5): 5 ! defintely ! who is in with this idea with me ?

Well where did that extremely long, random post come from??? Look through the other suggestion threads about this! :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class RobinJ

Postby nyg5680 on Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:04 am

i belive its on the to do list
Sergeant 1st Class nyg5680

ignore list....

Postby japan_jeff on Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:46 am

why can't it happen that when you add somebody to your ignore list, you don't have to get PM's from them? it's a pain in the ass to have some idiot kid and his buddies sending you PM's once you add them to your ignore list. ignore should be ignore.
Sergeant 1st Class japan_jeff

Re: ignore list....

Postby aphockey23 on Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:28 am

japan_jeff wrote:why can't it happen that when you add somebody to your ignore list, you don't have to get PM's from them? it's a pain in the ass to have some idiot kid and his buddies sending you PM's once you add them to your ignore list. ignore should be ignore.

change your name
Sergeant aphockey23

Postby resitnecdan on Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:31 pm

I just don't want to make another thread for this. Related to the friend list I think there should be something like bookmarks for games. I like to keep an eye on different interesting games: tourney games, battle royale etc.
If it's to much for the server, it could be a limited number (let's say 5) and only available for premiums.
Proud member of The Imperial Dragoons

Highest place 30
Highest score: 2136
Most points in a game: 121
Lieutenant resitnecdan

please make this happen smart computer gurus

Postby Loudawg on Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:03 pm

I like to play risk with my friends at CC .. I believe that a nice new added feature would be to have a seperate list of "who's on line" that would include just people you personally add to it .. like a "buddy list" ... your thoughts?

thanks,
Loudawg
she ate my enema and left me nothing to lick
Colonel Loudawg

Location: hong kong macau vietnam philippines taiwan thailand indonesia

Postby AAFitz on Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:13 pm

lackattack wrote:

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2006 10:24
Thanks Gilligan,

its a forum issue, and there will be an update at some point with a whole bunch of new features....when it comes
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby Loudawg on Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:22 pm

AAFitz wrote:lackattack wrote:

Thanks Gilligan,

its a forum issue, and there will be an update at some point with a whole bunch of new features....when it comes

thanks you guys are always great .. the best thing about your crew of Guru ass kickers is how quick I always get an answer(unless its a direct question to Lack((cause hes got that turlte in him)) .. how about this .. when ? c'mon just give me an estimate :twisted:
Colonel Loudawg

Location: hong kong macau vietnam philippines taiwan thailand indonesia

Postby AAFitz on Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:35 pm

Loudawg wrote:

Thanks Gilligan,

thanks you guys are always great .. the best thing about your crew of Guru ass kickers is how quick I always get an answer(unless its a direct question to Lack((cause hes got that turlte in him)) .. how about this .. when ? c'mon just give me an estimate :twisted:

im no arse kisser...actually i can be, but im just letting you know its out of his hands, but it is coming...and the mods will just tell you to search anyways

but its near the end of february and the xmass update hasnt exactly been posted....i wonder if we should call it the easter update or the forth of july update....but he has no control over the forum....and as important as your buddy list is...i doubt hes gonna call phb, and annoy them for an update thats gonna come out when it comes out.... :twisted:

Postby gavin_sidhu on Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:42 am

AAFitz wrote:
Loudawg wrote:

Thanks Gilligan,

im no arse kisser...actually i can be, but im just letting you know its out of his hands, but it is coming...and the mods will just tell you to search anyways

but its near the end of february and the xmass update hasnt exactly been posted....i wonder if we should call it the easter update or the forth of july update....but he has no control over the forum....and as important as your buddy list is...i doubt hes gonna call phb, and annoy them for an update thats gonna come out when it comes out.... :twisted:
he said arse kicker, not kisser.
Highest Score: 1843 Ranking (Australians): 3
Lieutenant gavin_sidhu

Postby ericisshort on Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:27 pm

The fifth beta for phpBB just came out which means that it should not be long before the final version is released to the public. But I'm talking "not long" by internet volunteer standards, so it could be six months. Then our good ole cc "gurus" as you have coined them will have to crack that version of the board and add in all the CC functionality, which will take even longer. So yeah, I wouldnt expect it any time TOO soon.
Captain ericisshort

Postby AAFitz on Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:07 pm

gavin_sidhu wrote:
AAFitz wrote:
Loudawg wrote:

Thanks Gilligan,

he said arse kicker, not kisser.

yeah, but i had already typed it out, and didnt feel like changing it when i saw it....

Postby UCAbears on Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:44 pm

I already suggested the buddy list a couple 6 months ago. I think its on the "to do list''
Cook UCAbears

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Suggestions