Conquer Club

Friends/Foe List [Done]

Suggestions that have made it through the grind, and have become integrated into the site!

Postby moz976 on Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:39 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:Am I correct in thinking that when the new forum update does make its appearance that we will have the capability to send PMs to multiple people at once? Or is that a phantom of my imagination? Just curious mostly because I could do some serious stuff with tournaments if I had that capability.

From what the PHPBB3 features page says you will have the ability to send pms to multiple people and to groups.
"The suitcoats say, 'There is money to be made.'
They get so excited, nothing gets in their way
My road it may be lonely just because it's not paved.
It's good for drifting, drifting away."
-Vedder
Private 1st Class moz976

Medals: 3
General Contribution (3)

Postby Optimus Prime on Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:18 pm

moz976 wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:Am I correct in thinking that when the new forum update does make its appearance that we will have the capability to send PMs to multiple people at once? Or is that a phantom of my imagination? Just curious mostly because I could do some serious stuff with tournaments if I had that capability.

From what the PHPBB3 features page says you will have the ability to send pms to multiple people and to groups.

Well, then it looks like the fun will really begin when that comes out then. :wink:
Cadet Optimus Prime

Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Postby spinwizard on Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:24 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
moz976 wrote:

Well, then it looks like the fun will really begin when that comes out then. :wink:

lol, massive tournys...now all we need is a way 2 start multiple games at the same time... :wink:
Private 1st Class spinwizard

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Optimus Prime on Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:42 pm

Not necessarily massive, just more than the 9 I currently run, that's all.
Cadet Optimus Prime

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)

Postby Wild_Tiger on Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:07 pm

I don't have friends, useless to me
I got beaten by 2 privates and all I got was this lousy feedback!
General Wild_Tiger

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Friend's list

Postby Con-queerer on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:35 pm

Hey. I think this might already be in the works, but I would love a friend's list that would tell me if my friends are on or not. Like MSN Messenger and Yahoo messenger, if you put your friend's id on your list it will tell you if they are on or not and you can message them. If it's already in the works tell me about it! Thanks so much!

P.S. I play Conquerclub like at least 3 times a day! I love it! Thanks so much!
Private Con-queerer

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Friend Listing

Postby khellendros on Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:02 pm

To go in hand with the ignore list, I would like to see a friend list, so that players can keep track of who they like to play with and search the game listings for them.
Private khellendros

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby misterman10 on Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:03 pm

On the to-do list
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
Major misterman10

Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby blue baron on Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:44 am

It's a great idea! I support this one. Good for socializers!
Major blue baron

Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby cena-rules on Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:49 am

as misterman10 has pointed out it is on the to-do lis and will be implemented in a while
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
Lieutenant cena-rules

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Suggestion: Friends list

Postby soundout9 on Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:52 am

Suggestion Idea: I dont know if this has been suggested before or not but i propse a friends list.

Specifics: It's like the ignore list but instead you add the people you like and they appear on a list and it says "online now" if they are online

Why it is needed: Same reason as the ignore list just in reverse. These are the guys you want to play with and chat with.
Private soundout9

Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Optimus Prime on Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:01 am

Wait for phpBB3.
Cadet Optimus Prime

Postby Night Strike on Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:08 am

And search!! There are several topics on it, and you've been around long enough that you should know to search. :evil:
At least you used the form.
Captain Night Strike

Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Postby soundout9 on Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:11 am

Night Strike wrote:And search!! There are several topics on it, and you've been around long enough that you should know to search. :evil:

I dont like search and im too lazy. It's midnight and im tired.
Private soundout9

Postby Night Strike on Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:12 am

soundout9 wrote:
Night Strike wrote:And search!! There are several topics on it, and you've been around long enough that you should know to search. :evil:

Same here. And I have to get up in 6 hours. :evil:
Captain Night Strike

Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Postby soundout9 on Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:12 am

Night Strike wrote:
soundout9 wrote:

Same here. And I have to get up in 6 hours. :evil:

That sucks...im sleeping in :wink:
Private soundout9

Postby soundout9 on Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:02 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:Wait for phpBB3.

What happens then?
Private soundout9

Postby Herakilla on Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:13 pm

we get rivals, friends list, etc
Come join us in Live Chat!
Lieutenant Herakilla

Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby Wisse on Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:01 pm

its already on the to-do list, probably it will come with php3 ;)
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Medals: 1
Map Contribution (1)

Ignore list

Postby Beastly on Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:03 am

<Subject>: Make something so we cannot join a game with someone on ignore or... give us a warning that someone we are joining a game with is on our ignore list.

* Some kind of warning or block to join game.

<Body>:

* Suggestion Idea: a pop up or a block
* Specifics:
* Why it is needed: It is impossible to remember a whole list of people. I don't want to join games with people who are multi... I don't want to join games with people who deadbeat. I don't want to join games with people on my ignore list. I don't like to join games with people who have made secret alliances or conspired against me at the beginning of a game.

<-------------------->
Corporal 1st Class Beastly

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Buddy List

Postby jangler3 on Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:44 pm

We have a ignore list. But how about the positive. A buddy list so I can find the players I like to play with quicker.
The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.~ Thomas Jefferson
Corporal 1st Class jangler3

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby cena-rules on Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:50 pm

been suggested here

next time look here

thanks for your input however

cena
Lieutenant cena-rules

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby jangler3 on Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:46 pm

Your here or the other here, not working.
The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.~ Thomas Jefferson

Standard Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)

Postby cena-rules on Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:50 pm

they do work
Lieutenant cena-rules

General Contribution (1)

Postby jangler3 on Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:17 pm

ok. :oops: they woudn't come up for me this afternoon. :D

PreviousNext

Return to Implemented Suggestions