Conquer Club

Details on suggestions thread filings

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Details on suggestions thread filings

Postby patrickaa317 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:05 am

It'd be great if a mod or admin could note why a suggestion is moved to rejected or archived locations prior to moving the thread. This will keep the community informed on decisions and possibly help understand the process on approvals/rejections.

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=471&t=126225&hilit=invite - great example. Noone seems to have been against this yet or given a reason why it cannot be done it was moved to archived without a hint of a reason why.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Re: Details on suggestions thread filings

Postby blakebowling on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:30 pm

As I posted in that thread, it was archived with a group of other threads, and I didn't take the time to go through and post in all of them.

Threads in Suggestions pile up fast, sometimes we have to sweep up some of the old threads to be able to sort through the good ones. Inevitably, some good suggestions are archived this way, but most of them are found in the pile and brought back up by members.

My rule of thumb for suggestions; if you like one, keep posting in it (don't be annoying, but don't let it fall to the last page). To me, suggestions on the last page are just old threads that everyone's forgotten about.
Private blakebowling

Postby patrickaa317 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:34 pm

blakebowling wrote:As I posted in that thread, it was archived with a group of other threads, and I didn't take the time to go through and post in all of them.

Threads in Suggestions pile up fast, sometimes we have to sweep up some of the old threads to be able to sort through the good ones. Inevitably, some good suggestions are archived this way, but most of them are found in the pile and brought back up by members.

My rule of thumb for suggestions; if you like one, keep posting in it (don't be annoying, but don't let it fall to the last page). To me, suggestions on the last page are just old threads that everyone's forgotten about.

Sounds good. Thanks Blake.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby blakebowling on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:22 am

patrickaa317 wrote:
blakebowling wrote:As I posted in that thread, it was archived with a group of other threads, and I didn't take the time to go through and post in all of them.

Sounds good. Thanks Blake.

To the archives with this one!
Private blakebowling

Postby nicestash on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:10 pm

I DON'T WANT IT HERE!!!

Just kidding, i don't care
Captain nicestash

Postby agentcom on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:49 pm

This is something that we have been working on to the extent that I would actually call it our current "policy." If you look back through the last several months (with the exception of the mass move/reorganization) any time that a topic is moved, stickied, submitted or implemented, the mods have at least noted it, if not added an explanatory note. There are plenty of old suggestions out there that are worthwhile ... but we can't possibly go through them all. As blake said, if you find an old suggestion that you like, bring it up again.
Colonel agentcom

Postby greenoaks on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:32 pm

agentcom wrote:This is something that we have been working on to the extent that I would actually call it our current "policy." If you look back through the last several months (with the exception of the mass move/reorganization) any time that a topic is moved, stickied, submitted or implemented, the mods have at least noted it, if not added an explanatory note. There are plenty of old suggestions out there that are worthwhile ... but we can't possibly go through them all. As blake said, if you find an old suggestion that you like, bring it up again.

that is what i've been doing, again O:)
Sergeant greenoaks

Return to Archived Suggestions