Conquer Club

ConquerClub WebCam Rooms?

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

ConquerClub WebCam Rooms?

Postby DaGip on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:34 am

Create ConquerClub Webcam Channels
  • make a linked ConquerClub Webcam site for members to hang at. Premiums would be allowed to have WebCam Channels.

Specifics/Details:
  • Premium Members would be allowed to WebCast on their own channels, Freemiums would be allowed to chat in the rooms (but can't have a webchat channel)

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • It would allow for more entertaining use of the ConquerClub site other than just for Risk-based gaming. It would provide the site with an opportunity to compete not only as a Risk-based Game site, but as a GAMING site that reaches out to more than Risk players. It would draw in people looking for WebCam chatrooms and would increase memberships.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Re: ConquerClub WebCam Rooms?

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:35 am

This is not going to turn into what you want it to.

...Or maybe it is.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Koganosi on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:28 pm

Does sound like a pretty good idea, needs a webcam checker guy then so people dont show stuff which they aint supposed to show. If they assign people for that, this exactly sounds like a seriously good idea to me! =D>

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:56 pm

I will volunteer to check people's webcams. Just not while I'm at work.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby DaGip on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:29 pm

Premium members would be less likely to abuse the Webcams because they pay for membership. The question would be if banning members for webcam infractions should be more harsh. CC could have their own mods and a member's channel could have his/her own personal mods (just like other webcam sites).
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:40 am

I vote for this only if mrswdk has a webcam and I am able to buy free private chats
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby betiko on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:58 am

Army of GOD wrote:I vote for this only if mrswdk has a webcam and I am able to buy free private chats

I heard she accepts conquer stars
Major betiko

Postby DaGip on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:05 am

Members could use webcam chat for speed games (other than FoW games, but the broadcaster would just be giving his position away, so no big deal there). Webcam Chat would bring the community closer together on ConquerClub and invite others from other sites to join! Also, members could play other games, or music/radio shows, meanwhile promoting the ConquerClub site to visitors.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby betiko on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:02 am

DaGip wrote:Members could use webcam chat for speed games (other than FoW games, but the broadcaster would just be giving his position away, so no big deal there). Webcam Chat would bring the community closer together on ConquerClub and invite others from other sites to join! Also, members could play other games, or music/radio shows, meanwhile promoting the ConquerClub site to visitors.

food for thought: memebers can give their skype adress to the apropriate cc members they wish to play turns/do whatever and have been doing it for years. if it ain t broken don't fix it.
Major betiko

Return to Archived Suggestions