Conquer Club

Lost access to BOB, games, panels, then all else.

Found something broken on the website or in the game, that isn't a plugin enhancement issue? Let's check it out.

Moderators: Beta Team, Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously reported bugs first!

Lost access to BOB, games, panels, then all else.

Postby MGSteve on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:28 am

PLACE A CONCISE DESCRIPTION OF THE BUG IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Delete or replace any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.

Operating System: windows 8
Browser: firefox
Scripts/third party programs used: Have Grease Monkey, Chatglove, Team PM Button, had Panels turned on until the Penfold K Zip forced me to turn them off.

If the bug happened in a game/s, do not forget to indicate the game number/s.

Concise description:
  • Lost access to all games then to everything else

Specifics:
  • Lost BOB following some auto update. Finally turned on panels since I had no copy of BOB and it was no longer available for download. Night before last I suddenly started getting a grey screen where the maps should be with nothing but a white box wherever my cursor happened to be in which it read something to the effect of "Behold the adventures of CC mascot Penfold K Zip".

Thought it was some kind of outage until some forum research lead me to turn off panels, which brought back the maps. Last night while I was calling up my pm's, I suddenly had them stop opening. Then anytime I clicked on anything such as inbox, profile, control panel, anyone else's profile... anything besides "My Games" and "Enter Game", instead of taking me there, it would take me to the page that reads you're logged in and gives options such as My Games, Profile, etc. And clicking on anything other than My Games simply took me to the same Logged In page. After dropping all 26 waiting games and posting in every game that I played that I no longer had access to anything but my games, that my renewal date was due any day now and that I would not be renewing because of this, I suddenly clicked on the "1 NEW next to Inbox and got access to pm's again. I might possibly be able to turn panels back on without my games disappearing again but not sure I want to try. Who knows what might happen next?
[bigimg]So where's the alien sig?[/bigimg]
Corporal 1st Class MGSteve

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)
Challenge Achievement (2)

Re: Lost access to BOB, games, panels, then all else.

Postby king achilles on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:30 pm

Did you meant that your Firefox has made an auto update to it's latest version when you lost all your scripts?
General king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby MGSteve on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:47 am

I don't know what the actual update was. I assumed at the time that it was the update to Windows 8.1 since my comp no longer asked if I wanted to upgrade as it had been doing when I started it up before that day. It could have been the Firefox 31 update or Windows 8.1 or something else entirely. In order to get things working again, I reloaded Windows 8 but lost BOB in the process.

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby dgz345 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:38 am

http://zack.st/Userscripts
here is a download link for bob. to it does not work on Firefox 31 or above.

and if something doesnt work with the browser you can always try clearing the cache.
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Medals: 48
Conqueror Achievement (1) Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby MGSteve on Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:34 am

Thank you very much! =D>

Return to Bug Reports