Conquer Club

snaps BROKEN

Found something broken on the website or in the game, that isn't a plugin enhancement issue? Let's check it out.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously reported bugs first!

snaps BROKEN

Postby Otnal on Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:00 pm

PLACE A CONCISE DESCRIPTION OF THE BUG IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Delete or replace any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.

Operating System: windows 10
wser: chrome
Scripts/third party programs used: none

If the bug happened in a game/s, do not forget to indicate the game number/s.Game 19634391

a couple rounds back I needed reference to what previous turn was so checked snap. Despite being killed for several rounds now green, yellow and cyan were all quite alive as well as so HEFTY neutrals (which there aren't any). I also was not positioned where I am or have been for some time as well as the other remaining players. I held out for a bit hoping it would rectify, it has not and the snap of a particular round will change each time you view it.
  • xxxxxxx

Specifics:
  • xxxxxxx
Captain Otnal

Re: snaps BROKEN

Postby king achilles on Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:34 pm

Game 19634391 on the USA 2.1 map with Escalating setting, on round 691 and still ongoing, and the Snapshot for a particular round keeps changing? You mean for the other snaps they are showing fine?

Is it only for this game?

Have you tried the general guidance for testing issues?
viewtopic.php?f=506&t=208473
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby Otnal on Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:31 am

Seems to be only that game and all snaps are off. I can look at a particular snap, doesn't matter the round, it will show one thing (wrong) then look at it again and totally different. If you note in chat I did mention to blue about him having 100K+ troops on calgary (killer) and that was proven wrong in chat(which I thought it was).

As to the link you gave...

-switched browser and no that is not the issue
-cleared cache and no that is not an issue
-well tried switching panels off and for this particular issue as I suspected takes snaps away
-hmm...the console stuff I tried that but I think that is above my pay grade LOL
-I also had a windows update this morning, checked again and still bogus

Is it possible that "snaps" only operate so far in a game and then just shut down as do the deployments/reinforcements when above 32,767? Or am I just over assuming? Thanks for at least looking as far as you did, it's likely something that you actually couldn't see without being in my account (then maybe even not) since it's foggy. I just wanted to put it out there to perhaps look into the whys???
Captain Otnal

Postby groovysmurf on Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:40 am

You're not still running BOB, are you? I don't think that works properly simultaneously with panels.

Another thought, have you tried clicking the Snapshots box and using that to load up the snap?
Colonel groovysmurf
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby Otnal on Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:40 am

No not since getting new computer never bothered with any third party tools. Tried your suggestion smurf as it was worth a shot but a no go, thanks anyway.
Captain Otnal

Return to Bug Reports