Conquer Club

Lag unbearable

Found something broken on the website or in the game, that isn't a plugin enhancement issue? Let's check it out.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously reported bugs first!

Lag unbearable

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:57 am

PLACE A CONCISE DESCRIPTION OF THE BUG IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Delete or replace any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.

Operating System: Windows 10
Browser: Google Chrome
Scripts/third party programs used:

If the bug happened in a game/s, do not forget to indicate the game number/s.

Concise description:
  • Major Lag, i can barely play, it says conection with serverst is lost. please wait 10 seconds, like every move i play. in Freestyle is imposible to compete, it started 3 days ago. COnexions is lost so often. Is not my internet i paly rts games no lag at all, is just this site
Colonel TrafalgarLaw01

Re: Lag unbearable

Postby Mad777 on Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:43 pm

I have encounters this more than once, can you confirm it happens only using WiFi and while trying the phone network is work better?
".....We are Groot!....."
Captain Mad777

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:51 pm

No, it doesnt work better, i tried using mozilla is even worst, my internet is good, so idk, my membership will expire soon, i wont renew it unless ican play normally
Colonel TrafalgarLaw01

Postby IcePack on Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:48 pm

Settings > Turn Off Advanced Game Processing? Maybe?

Did it just recently start being this bad? Any big changes or whatever?
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:39 pm

Is already set in No, the advanced stat, it's getting really annoying, my membership will expire soon, i wont renew it if it doesnt get better
Colonel TrafalgarLaw01

Postby IcePack on Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:21 pm

Can't do anything about your membership, and doesn't help diagnose the issue. Do you use panels? What are your other settings? Does the lag occur on other browsers as well as chrome? or just chrome? Gotta get useful information to try and assist.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:33 pm

Panel Interface: Whether to use the panel based interface (including many the features below and more) on game pages (currently set to Yes)?
Unity Interface: Whether to use the Unity based interface on game pages (overrides Panel Interface Setting) (currently set to No)?
Advanced Processing on Game Page: [Panel Interface Only] Advanced processing on game pages provides a number of additional pieces of data, especially on the Stats Panel, however it does slow the loading of the Game Page down. If you play a lot of speed games we recommend setting this to No. (currently set to No)?
Map Inspect: [Panel Interface Only] Enables you to rollover territories in a map and get information about their connections (panel based interface) (currently set to Yes)?
Color Coded Drop Downs: [Panel Interface Only] Color codes territories in drop down controls based on territory ownership (panel based interface) (currently set to Yes)?
Confirm Deploy: [Panel Interface Only] Makes a confirmation alert appear before deploying troops (currently set to No)?
Confirm Auto Assault: [Panel Interface Only] Makes a confirmation alert appear before auto-assaulting (currently set to No)?
Confirm Phase End: [Panel Interface Only] Makes a confirmation alert appear before end a phase of play (currently set to No)?
Automated Snapshots: [Panel Interface Only] Take Snapshot after turn automatically (currently set to Yes)?
Hide Dice: Hide dice when attacking in games (currently set to Yes)?
Hide Left Nav: Hide left navigation when in games (currently set to Yes)?
Map Size: Do you want to see smaller maps for 1024x768 resolution or larger maps for 1280x1024 resolution (currently set to Small)?
Side Stats Do you want game statistics to appear next to the map instead of below the map (currently set to Yes)?
Color Codes: Do you want troop values on the map, player names, and spoil names to be prefixed with the first letter of each colour - i.e. (n)eutral, (r)ed, (g)reen, (b)lue, (y)ellow, (p)ink, (c)yan, (o)range, (s)ilver, (v)iolet, (e)lectric green, (a)uburn, (d)rab (currently set to On)?
Game Invitations: Do you want to allow people to invite you to games (currently set to Yes)?

It started happening like a week ago, idk the reason, i happens in the cell phone, chrome and mozilla, haven't tryed it in any other place
Colonel TrafalgarLaw01

Postby king achilles on Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:30 pm

Have you tried using a different device? Has this been happening in a particular time, like in the morning, afternoon or night? Also it would help if you aren't downloading anything in the background or anything also running which consumes a lot of your bandwidth.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby IcePack on Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:40 pm

Is it all the time, only when home connected to wifi, only on cell service?
What type of device?
What operating system?
Have you cleared your cache and cookies since the problem started?
Did you change any settings before the change / issue started?
Is it every single game or just one specific one?
Have you run console data log as outlined here?

viewtopic.php?f=506&t=222751

Post the results there during an exceptionally bad stretch
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby shoop76 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:28 am

I haven't had this issue in ages, but today the lag is horrible. Almost impossible to take turns.
Sergeant 1st Class shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby shoop76 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:14 am

shoop76 wrote:I haven't had this issue in ages, but today the lag is horrible. Almost impossible to take turns.

Its better now
Sergeant 1st Class shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby Mosios on Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:30 am

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:Panel Interface: Whether to use the panel based interface (including many the features below and more) on game pages (currently set to Yes)?
Unity Interface: Whether to use the Unity based interface on game pages (overrides Panel Interface Setting) (currently set to No)?
Advanced Processing on Game Page: [Panel Interface Only] Advanced processing on game pages provides a number of additional pieces of data, especially on the Stats Panel, however it does slow the loading of the Game Page down. If you play a lot of speed games we recommend setting this to No. (currently set to No)?
Map Inspect: [Panel Interface Only] Enables you to rollover territories in a map and get information about their connections (panel based interface) (currently set to Yes)?
Color Coded Drop Downs: [Panel Interface Only] Color codes territories in drop down controls based on territory ownership (panel based interface) (currently set to Yes)?
Confirm Deploy: [Panel Interface Only] Makes a confirmation alert appear before deploying troops (currently set to No)?
Confirm Auto Assault: [Panel Interface Only] Makes a confirmation alert appear before auto-assaulting (currently set to No)?
Confirm Phase End: [Panel Interface Only] Makes a confirmation alert appear before end a phase of play (currently set to No)?
Automated Snapshots: [Panel Interface Only] Take Snapshot after turn automatically (currently set to Yes)?
Hide Dice: Hide dice when attacking in games (currently set to Yes)?
Hide Left Nav: Hide left navigation when in games (currently set to Yes)?
Map Size: Do you want to see smaller maps for 1024x768 resolution or larger maps for 1280x1024 resolution (currently set to Small)?
Side Stats Do you want game statistics to appear next to the map instead of below the map (currently set to Yes)?
Color Codes: Do you want troop values on the map, player names, and spoil names to be prefixed with the first letter of each colour - i.e. (n)eutral, (r)ed, (g)reen, (b)lue, (y)ellow, (p)ink, (c)yan, (o)range, (s)ilver, (v)iolet, (e)lectric green, (a)uburn, (d)rab (currently set to On)?
Game Invitations: Do you want to allow people to invite you to games (currently set to Yes)?

It started happening like a week ago, idk the reason, i happens in the cell phone, chrome and mozilla, haven't tryed it in any other place

Very interesting article.
New Recruit Mosios

Return to Bug Reports