Conquer Club

How to Install Clickable Maps For Speed [Tutorial]

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: How to Install Clickable Maps For Speed [Tutorial]

Postby sherkaner on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm

I guess you missed the first part of the first post:

ljex wrote:How To Install Clickable Maps, by ljex(making the guide) and iamkoolerthanu(allowing for it to be posted online)

In order for clickable maps to work you must first have Firefox installed. The link for this is here.

After you have installed Firefox you will need to install greasemonkey. The link for this is here.

Now that you have all this you are ready to install a variety of different scripts to enhance your conquer club experience. However this is only dedicated to installing Clickable Maps.

In order to install clickable maps, click on this link and then click install. You now have clickable maps.
Colonel sherkaner

Postby lykoz on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:25 am

ok link is dead... how do i get clickies? I had them before and were stopping me from accessing my wall on firefox. so decided to download again... and now i cant find them anywhere
Captain lykoz

Postby ender516 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:41 pm

lykoz wrote:ok link is dead... how do i get clickies? I had them before and were stopping me from accessing my wall on firefox. so decided to download again... and now i cant find them anywhere

Whenever you are looking for an add-on or script, start with the Conquer Club User Guides. Many popular extras have been incorporated there, and general instructions for things like Greasemonkey are there as well.

If what you want is not there (like Clickable Maps, unfortunately), look at the topic list in the Available Tools/Enhancements forum. The active/popular ones will tend to be at the top of the list. In this case, your search should have led you to this post: Clickable Maps :: Version 4.10 Follow the How To Install instructions in there. (That will mean one or two more clicks.)
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby omniholy on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:40 am

I have had Clickable Maps installed for a while and it's always worked. But recently, it stopped working. I don't see the Clickable Maps menu in the left sidebar either anymore.

I have checked my greasemonkey and it still has the Clickable Maps script. I also tried reinstalling the script.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!
Major omniholy

Postby chuck D on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:15 pm

ditto.. i got a red blinky blinky "out of date" message, so upgraded... then it disappeared. i reinstalled it, but still isn't showing up. on latest firefox...
fight the power

Colonel chuck D

Postby georgizhukov on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:43 am

My clicker map suddenly is not deploying right. I can't left click 1 or right click to put men down...only way I can do it is to click the deploy button. The settings are correct. Can someone tell me what happened?
Colonel georgizhukov

Postby hahaha3hahaha on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:09 pm

-deleted-
Last edited by hahaha3hahaha on Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cook hahaha3hahaha

Postby Mageplunka69 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:15 pm

I lost my bob clickies and it sucks
Captain Mageplunka69

Previous

Return to Tool Archives