Conquer Club

Watch This Game [Bug]

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Watch This Game [Bug]

Postby Silly Knig-it on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Watch this Game has stopped working. I can't watch any of the tournament games I am following for my tournaments.

Anyone else having trouble?

Is tonight's outage supposed to fix that?
Major Silly Knig-it
SoC Training Adviser

Re: Watch This Game

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:06 pm

Same here
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Re: Watch This Game [Bug]

Postby greenoaks on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:28 am

not sure if it was suppose to be fixed during the outage but i can confirm it is still occuring.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Vid_FISO on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:38 pm

I think I got mine in by using entering the tourney name in the WTG menu on the left

I can't add them from game finder but can by entering each game in turn, not a lot of help if you're running tourneys with lots of games, but there are workarounds if you have the time
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
Major Vid_FISO

Postby Vid_FISO on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:37 pm

definitely works by putting the tourney name into the WTG menu, just added my 2nd batch of 24 games with no problems
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
Major Vid_FISO

Postby greenoaks on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Vid_FISO wrote:definitely works by putting the tourney name into the WTG menu, just added my 2nd batch of 24 games with no problems

but how does that work if you want to watch round 9 of a tournament, not the 240 games that proceeded it?
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby greenoaks on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Vid_FISO wrote:I think I got mine in by using entering the tourney name in the WTG menu on the left

I can't add them from game finder but can by entering each game in turn, not a lot of help if you're running tourneys with lots of games, but there are workarounds if you have the time

i gave this a go.

Game Finder on the tournament and opened a new tab for each game i want to watch. the 'Watch This Game' button on that screen works.

thanks Vid.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby sempaispellcheck on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:32 am

greenoaks wrote:
Vid_FISO wrote:definitely works by putting the tourney name into the WTG menu, just added my 2nd batch of 24 games with no problems

but how does that work if you want to watch round 9 of a tournament, not the 240 games that proceeded it?

Putting the tourney name into the WTG menu will watch only active games or games waiting for players.

sempai
High score: 2200 - July 20, 2015
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Lieutenant sempaispellcheck

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.

Postby Vid_FISO on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:32 am

sempaispellcheck wrote:
greenoaks wrote:

Putting the tourney name into the WTG menu will watch only active games or games waiting for players.

sempai

Yes, it didn't add the finished games that I'd unwatched, just the new ones.
Major Vid_FISO

Return to Tool Archives