Conquer Club

snapshots using Ipad

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

snapshots using Ipad

Postby friendly1 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:45 am

Has anyone been able to get a working system of game snapshots using an ipad or iphone?

Apologies if this is listed somewhere, I did a quick search but couldnt find anything.

f1
Sergeant 1st Class friendly1

Re: snapshots using Ipad

Postby deBlakstan on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:44 pm

There is a VirtualChrome browser app for the iPad that MIGHT work. I haven't tried this and am certainly not endorsing it but it looks promising. Unfortunately, it is not a free app. You can read about it at http://virtualchrome.com/en
Major deBlakstan

Postby TeeGee on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:23 pm

friendly1 wrote:Has anyone been able to get a working system of game snapshots using an ipad or iphone?

Apologies if this is listed somewhere, I did a quick search but couldnt find anything.

f1

If you go to game settings on the sidebar menu and turn on the panel interface, you should be able to use snaps on any device or browser
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby jltile1 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:01 pm

TeeGee wrote:
friendly1 wrote:Has anyone been able to get a working system of game snapshots using an ipad or iphone?

f1

If you go to game settings on the sidebar menu and turn on the panel interface, you should be able to use snaps on any device or browser

I don't think that is so. If you don't have chrome or Firefox, which you cannot add to iPad, you cannot take snaps.

Actually I did it and it worked I had to log off though and back on thanks Tee !
Major jltile1

Postby Silly Knig-it on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:21 am

Turn on the panel interface under Game Settings and you can take as many snaps as you want.
Major Silly Knig-it
SoC Training Adviser

Return to Tool Archives