Conquer Club

Assault Odds

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Assault Odds

Postby TX AG 90 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm

I no longer have Assault Odds with the new interface.

Is this a tool that I can still tap into and where?

Also, the attacking and defending regions are no longer highlighted. Same thing with spoils.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks,

TX
Private TX AG 90

Re: Assault Odds

Postby TX AG 90 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:23 pm

Never mind. Did some research and figured out you can turn the "new" panels off.

I wish I woould have known this when I was pressed for time and having to spend 5-10 minutes/turn figuring out the new interface.

Just my 2 cents, but shouldn't there have been a notice posted on this? Did I miss it?

Thanks,

TX
Private TX AG 90

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:58 pm

TX AG 90 wrote:Never mind. Did some research and figured out you can turn the "new" panels off.

I wish I woould have known this when I was pressed for time and having to spend 5-10 minutes/turn figuring out the new interface.

Just my 2 cents, but shouldn't there have been a notice posted on this? Did I miss it?

Thanks,

TX

I don't know why panels aren't working for you. They're working fine for me, but they didn't always. It took a bit of twiddling to get the to work right. If you just switched to Panels recently, it is extremely important to clear your cache after you switch. There is leftover code that screws with the panels that you have to exorcise from your browser before the panels will work right.

TX AG 90 wrote:Also, the attacking and defending regions are no longer highlighted. Same thing with spoils.

Map inspect does work with Panels, but you have to make sure that you have it turned on in Settings.

Basic panel tutorial is here: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=200172
(Incidentally, yeah, it was posted on December 23rd, it's been on the left-side Announcements twice, and mentioned in the Dispatch three or four times. So you did miss it a couple times.)
;)

There is a newer version of Assault Odds that does work with Panels, but I can't find it right now. The Tech Team is desperately in need of a clerical volunteer to organise the Tools forum and make things easier to find. Gotta recommend that people consider the Tech Team callout.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby TX AG 90 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:07 pm

Thanks bud!

I DO read the dispatch - somehow missed the missive on panels. Did they auto switch everyone over last week?

I'm going to keep them turned off for now until I have some time to play with them.

TX

Dukasaur wrote:
TX AG 90 wrote:Never mind. Did some research and figured out you can turn the "new" panels off.

Thanks,

TX

I don't know why panels aren't working for you. They're working fine for me, but they didn't always. It took a bit of twiddling to get the to work right. If you just switched to Panels recently, it is extremely important to clear your cache after you switch. There is leftover code that screws with the panels that you have to exorcise from your browser before the panels will work right.

TX AG 90 wrote:Also, the attacking and defending regions are no longer highlighted. Same thing with spoils.

Map inspect does work with Panels, but you have to make sure that you have it turned on in Settings.

Basic panel tutorial is here: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=200172
(Incidentally, yeah, it was posted on December 23rd, it's been on the left-side Announcements twice, and mentioned in the Dispatch three or four times. So you did miss it a couple times.)
;)

There is a newer version of Assault Odds that does work with Panels, but I can't find it right now. The Tech Team is desperately in need of a clerical volunteer to organise the Tools forum and make things easier to find. Gotta recommend that people consider the Tech Team callout.
Private TX AG 90

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:12 pm

I'm not sure. As far as I know they were turned Off by default until you turn them on. However, you're not the only on who has reported having his panels turned On, so maybe they did switch.

Or, did you have a turn sitter who needed them?
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby dgz345 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:02 am

For assault odds check the available tools forum. Assault odds is there in the list at the top.
AAssault odds should work with panel interface. If problems happens try clearing the cache.
Http://tools.conquerclub.com
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby TX AG 90 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:41 pm

dgz345 wrote:For assault odds check the available tools forum. Assault odds is there in the list at the top.
AAssault odds should work with panel interface. If problems happens try clearing the cache.
Http://tools.conquerclub.com

Thanks - I'll check it out whenI have some time
Private TX AG 90

Postby TX AG 90 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:41 pm

Dukasaur wrote:I'm not sure. As far as I know they were turned Off by default until you turn them on. However, you're not the only on who has reported having his panels turned On, so maybe they did switch.

Or, did you have a turn sitter who needed them?

LOL, you nailed it - geko kept turning them on and then kept forgetting to turn them off - I was VERY confused.
Private TX AG 90

Return to Tool Archives