Conquer Club

BOB 5.3.0

The home of third-party tools and utilities that can enhance your Conquer Club experience.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: BOB 5.3.0

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:58 pm

elfish_lad wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:For what it's worth I hated panels for a long time and it took me a lot of getting used to, but now I'm happy with them. I just didn't want to let go of poor old BOB.

Jeez... ain’t this the truth. I’m struggling with panels. I keep turning them on and off in team games. But I’m getting there... slowly... Bob just can’t handle the truth! Or my iPad or chrome or the new millennium.

Don't feel bad. I can't handle the new millennium either.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby elfish_lad on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:37 am

Dukasaur wrote:
elfish_lad wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:For what it's worth I hated panels for a long time and it took me a lot of getting used to, but now I'm happy with them. I just didn't want to let go of poor old BOB.

Jeez... ain’t this the truth. I’m struggling with panels. I keep turning them on and off in team games. But I’m getting there... slowly... Bob just can’t handle the truth! Or my iPad or chrome or the new millennium.

So... not being a person who understands the changes in tech... is BoB done now?
Major elfish_lad

Postby dgz345 on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:30 am

elfish_lad wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
elfish_lad wrote:

So... not being a person who understands the changes in tech... is BoB done now?

Unless someone wants to update it. I don't feel like updating Bob :p
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby elfish_lad on Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:40 pm

Fair enough.

Is there a toggle switch to turn panels on while in game? I know that if you have them on you can turn them off through settings while in game.

Thanks.
Major elfish_lad

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:47 pm

elfish_lad wrote:Fair enough.

Is there a toggle switch to turn panels on while in game? I know that if you have them on you can turn them off through settings while in game.

Thanks.

No, there's no switch to turn them on or off during the game. You have to go to setting in the main (left side) menu.

The only in-game panels switch is "Reset". That puts them back in their default position. It's useful if you've been playing around with the position of the panels and you're not happy with the results. Then you can just press "Reset" to put them back where they started and start over.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Mad777 on Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:11 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
elfish_lad wrote:Fair enough.

Thanks.

No, there's no switch to turn them on or off during the game. You have to go to setting in the main (left side) menu.

The only in-game panels switch is "Reset". That puts them back in their default position. It's useful if you've been playing around with the position of the panels and you're not happy with the results. Then you can just press "Reset" to put them back where they started and start over.

The reset button while you are in a game and under "settings" doesn't work, as soon as you select for instance "Text Map", it give you a Map inspect view, however when you click "Reset" and go back on your map it still shows the Map Inspect view....pretty annoying, reported a while back but never got fixed.
".....We are Groot!....."
Captain Mad777

Postby elfish_lad on Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:18 pm

Ok. Thanks guys. I’ll just keep playing around with it.
Major elfish_lad

Postby qroola on Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:36 pm

I have had my update flashing for a long time now and I resisted the urge to upgrade and my old BOB works like it always did.....just fine
New Recruit qroola

Postby Aba on Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:51 pm

When I click the Get BOB link it just goes to a white enter long text box.
I've installed it in the past with no problem, but recently returned from a long break.
I have tampermonkey, using Google Chrome.
Lieutenant Aba

Postby Extreme Ways on Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:20 pm

Aba wrote:When I click the Get BOB link it just goes to a white enter long text box.
I've installed it in the past with no problem, but recently returned from a long break.

The new panel interface, which you can enable in 'settings' is basically BOB integrated. I'd recommend that.
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby dgz345 on Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:50 am

Aba wrote:When I click the Get BOB link it just goes to a white enter long text box.

The get bob link is deprecated since 2014 when userscripts.org shutdown.

But as Extreme Ways said the new panel interface is basically BOB integrated (litterly copypaste base code)

otherwise you can get bob here. http://zack.st/Userscripts
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Previous

Return to Third-Party Tools & Enhancements