original by: Foxglove
contributing users name can be seen in the version history
What does it do?
- Can detach the chat too allow you to drag the chat frame around the game page. It also makes your chat warm and fuzzy!
- Searches for new chat messages
Where do I get it?
Install the greasemonkey script from here: http://tools.conquerclub.com/chatglove/
you may have to reset chat location if you can't see the floating chat
chatglove User Guide
Changes in version 1.8.0: by dgz345
- changed host
How do I use this?
- Click the "detach chat" link located to the upper-right of the game chat log
- Resize the window by clicking and dragging the bottom-right corner
- Reposition the window by clicking and dragging the header bar
- (Click the "restore" link to return the chat log to its previous page position)
- Check the "Options" in the menu
chatglove in action!:
chatsniffer from the My Games page:
Multitudinous menu options: