Conquer Club

favourite fields

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

favourite fields

Postby dgmi on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:41 pm

On Game Finder and Start a Game pages I am either familiar with or curious about some game specs and consistently not about others, so if my preferences change it will only involve amending the odd detail from my regular selection. Instead of selecting my several favourite maps and checking the relevant fields each time I would love to have my previous selection filled out ready to edit or submit as required. I use Chrome, if there is an extension that already enhances autofill to do this please let me know, and if you are a Code God please look kindly on my request and forgive me my trespasses.
Sergeant 1st Class dgmi

Re: favourite fields

Postby ender516 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:24 pm

I'm not sure if this works on Chrome (some Greasemonkey scripts do, I think) but I find Greasemonky Script - Saved Searchs very helpful.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby dgmi on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Thanks very much for the suggestion! Chrome supports some scripts, I have BOB and clickable maps, but it doesn't seem to work well with this one. It saves searches but I can't find a way to retrieve them.
Sergeant 1st Class dgmi

Postby ender516 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:42 pm

When I use it under Firefox, I see my saved searches at the bottom of the Game Finder page with Run, Load, and Delete "buttons" beside them (they look more like hot links).
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby dgmi on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:50 am

Thanks again! Yep, I do love Chrome, too much perhaps, but it looks like I will just have to go and click on the boxes myself for now. :)
Sergeant 1st Class dgmi

Return to Tools Suggestions